First time posting

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Fluid raine

Re: First time posting

Post by Fluid raine »

Wow for a first pic post there amazingly huge, well done. I'll hopefully be able to post soon once my kit arrives. So looking forward to it. More pics please.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Doxen wrote:Oh wow, beautiful balls. How often did you pump in those 3 months? I wonder cause there might be something other beginners like me could learn from you :wink:
Most of us take many months if not years to fully pack the bullmaster so don't be disheartened if your results vary.
Grow at your own pace, hopefully without injuring yourself. I hope there are others that have such spectacular results, but for most of us mortals it's a gradual process.
pumpit44

Post by pumpit44 »

pipefitterdom wrote:Are you kidding?
I'm so jealous of your phenomenal progress!
You're the Prelude99 of ballpumpers!
Thank you for your compliment. I born with low hanging balls and a lot of skin. So don't feel bad because you have earned all the credits for having amazing balls after all your efforts. I did a search for Prelude99, and I can tell you that I'm jealous about his results. Maybe I need to reconsider pumping my balls instead of pumping my dick!
Last edited by pumpit44 on Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

It's amazing that you already have such mass with such a moderate routine. I can't wait to see how huge you get once you actually pump out the wrinkles! Your potential is just incredible.
Cock pumping feels good too and balances everything out, but smothering in balls does too.

Looking forward to seeing your progress!
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Wow! what a hot set of pics! Congrats on a super result. I wanted to put my hands through the screen and see what they felt like. - Please post more as you progress with your pumping. good luck and keep up with your pumping.
pumpit44

Post by pumpit44 »

pumpguy101 wrote:Wow! what a hot set of pics! Congrats on a super result. I wanted to put my hands through the screen and see what they felt like. - Please post more as you progress with your pumping. good luck and keep up with your pumping.
Having my balls this big is an amazing feeling especially when walking around and people staring at my bulge. Where are you in Ohio?
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm jealous! Great genetics, great huge loose bag to start from and great progress for such little experience and time pumping.

Wow... we were lucky you decided to try pumping.

I want to see you max out the Senior! Keep up the posts, love it!
LOVEBIGNUTS

Post by LOVEBIGNUTS »

I just love your pictures, I have the bullmaster mag. and can fill it also, plus I like my S.T.J. ( Plastic one) and use both, where in Ohio are you, I live in Columbus/Westerville. We should jet together and pump sometime! Don LOVEBIGNUTS
bigdiz88

Post by bigdiz88 »

You are a gifted pumper. Thank you for sharing the results with us. Really looking forward to seeing what you achieve in the future(near).
aside from a monster senior you may want to look into tube that are 15" long or longer...I can see you filling a 5x15 straight tube in no time. Please keep us posted on your journey. Definitely an inspiration.
timff

Post by timff »

Wow, I agree with everything already said . Your an amazing pumper , you look fantastic . Tim
pumpit44

Post by pumpit44 »

bigdiz88 wrote:You are a gifted pumper. Thank you for sharing the results with us. Really looking forward to seeing what you achieve in the future(near).
aside from a monster senior you may want to look into tube that are 15" long or longer...I can see you filling a 5x15 straight tube in no time. Please keep us posted on your journey. Definitely an inspiration.
Thank you for all the compliments. All of you are right, I need to get a bigger tube than the Bullmaster Magnum. I can pack the tube within a hour and 10 minutes. RicanMan2001 told me that he needs at least three hours to fully pack the cylinder. Bigdiz88 please send a link to the tube that you are recommending. In the meantime here is a picture of my last pumping session. I was not done but I forgot to take a picture after in filled the tube.
Attachments
IMG_2809.JPG
pumpit44

Post by pumpit44 »

Hey pumpers, I wanted to share some pics that I took yesterday. I pumped the day before for one hour and 20 minutes. The results in the pictures are the day after which is now becoming my normal look. Although my hanging is lower is the size of my ballls what is motivating me to continue pumping every second day. I love the feeling of walking with a pair of heavy balls between my legs! Ha ha has! D
Attachments
IMG_2813.JPG
IMG_2815.JPG
IMG_2814.JPG
bigdiz88

Post by bigdiz88 »

http://www.lapdist.com/product/SKU1.html this where I bougt my 4.5 x 12 inch long straight cyclinder and also my 4.25 x 15 inch long cylinder. and my 5 x 12 inch long cylinder....just select size options....you can call them too if you have further questions. they are very professional and nice.
solo1956

Post by solo1956 »

Wow...welcome to the club...
pumpit44

Post by pumpit44 »

solo1956 wrote:Wow...welcome to the club...
Thank you solo1956. My balls are getting permanently bigger than ever before. People are staring at my bulge all the time and last week, when I had a doctor appointment, the female doctor that was examining me was in schock! She could not hide her reaction. And honestly, I enjoyed that moment more than her! Here is an example of where I'm now in size. This picture was taken 36 hours after my 1 1/2 hours pumping session with my bullmaster magnum tube.

What do you think? Do I need to slow my pumping or stop now?
Attachments
IMG_3187.JPG