pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Not been pumping for A while, still a little discolouration on the cock so leaving it alone. In the meantime i've actually been too busy and too knackered to be bothered anyway so not much lost.
With no pumping i decided yesterday to go back to the rings now it's warmed up a bit. Started yesterday morning with 14 stainless rings and 1 rubber one to help with slippage. Took 4 off as i was ready to leave work and left the rest on (11) all night and up to this dinner time when i added the 4 back on so back to 15. Leaving these on until i'm ready for home tonight then off with them for the weekend and a good oiling and back on on Monday.

today 015.jpg
Missing the pump now but i'll wait until i think everything is ready.

Bignlow
Stretched Bag

Post by Stretched Bag »

Hi BignLow,
What's the largest number of stainless steel rings you've been capable of fitting on your extra long bag.
I know you have mentioned the magic number of 16.
Do you think you'll be capable, someday, of actually fitting 20+ Stainless steel rings around yer penismeat?
Respectfully,
Stretched Bag
Ps; I love weed, wackin' and slackin' to candid photo gallery of you displaying to me and the whole world in your many posts. Very thankful to be in your orbit.
Attachments
IMG_0930.GIF
IMG_0930.GIF (967.79 KiB) Viewed 2934 times
Stretched Bag

Post by Stretched Bag »

Wow what a manly cock.

I just wish i could get down on my knees

Between your legs

And suck you off
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Only you SB, only you......
Think the most i had on at one time was 17 but not for long. sitting down pulls everything back towards the abdomen and tightens everything up which resulted in forcing the balls through the first few rings and once the balls are sat one on top of the other it's game over. Let them rest for 1/2 an hour or so and then go again. Think it was summer as well. That said it's been a while since i've worn the rings seriously and there's been a good bit of pumping since then as well so while the cold snap is having a rest and things have warmed up a tad and i'm not pumping, the rings it is.
Those tubes are calling though.....

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Well, the time had to come eventually.
After a couple of steady half hour's this week just to introduce the boys back to the process, today i finally had the time to get in the tube for longer and managed a careful hour and twenty mins. I was going just for the hour but at that point things where a-ok and as i was wrapping prezzies for Christmas the vac had dropped off a good few times so gave it that little bit longer.
So here's you're Christmas present. Not as huge as normal but happy to be back in the tube.

22 dec 16 001.jpg
22 dec 16 002.jpg
22 dec 16 003.jpg
22 dec 16 006.jpg
22 dec 16 007.jpg
22 dec 16 008.jpg

Hoping to go again tomorrow and if nothing crops up work wise i should be having a session with my massage lady. Kids are on holiday though so no tube on tomorrow but hopefully i'll be a size.

Bignlow
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

awesome balls . like to get this size once a day.
my size is only half of yours
Attachments
out 4h (Large).JPG
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Keep at it BT, you'll get there....

Friday and very quiet. Planned on pumping today but didn't expect to get a 2 hour session in. Probably a bit on the long side after such a long break but everything will get a rest now for the next few days.

23 dec 16 001.jpg
23 dec 16 003.jpg
23 dec 16 004.jpg
23 dec 16 006.jpg
23 dec 16 011.jpg
bit of a handful !
23 dec 16 007.jpg
23 dec 16 008.jpg
usually ave a break from pumping now until around the end of January but as i've just had some time off and there's days now i won't have chance to pump at all i've a funny feeling i'll be back in the tube a little earlier than normal.....

Bignlow
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

fantastic balls again. Have a nice X-Mas
Shaver77

Post by Shaver77 »

FABULOUS RESULTS !!!!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I've been getting back into it but with pumping mainly restricted to work it's not often there's time for pics, plus it's bloody cold in here.
After chatting with Stretch there was mention of an old jug i used many moons ago and i still have it. With not pumping much over the last few weeks i reckoned i could get back in it so had a couple of sessions last week and got in again yesterday. Didn't quite fill it but given a bit more time i'm sure i would have done. It was nearly the end of the day before i could get in so time was limited.

My old jug.....

10 jan 17 003.jpg
And after. Been a lot better but it'll do for now.

10 jan 17 005.jpg

Hoping to get a session in late this morning if i can get back in it and then back to the tubes this afternoon. I've got some catching up to do.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

First session today, a bit later than planned. Back in my teardrop jar.

Got a bit fuller today.

11 jan 17 002.jpg
11 jan 17 005.jpg
11 jan 17 006.jpg
11 jan 17 007.jpg
11 jan 17 008.jpg
Hoping to get into a tube later but we'll see.

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Welcome back and Happy new year! BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Same to you BB

getting back into it now. A second session yesterday back in my tube 11a, about an hour and a quarter.

11 jan 17 010.jpg
11 jan 17 011.jpg
11 jan 17 013.jpg
11 jan 17 014.jpg
11 jan 17 016.jpg
11 jan 17 017.jpg
11 jan 17 020.jpg
11 jan 17 018.jpg
felt nice to see those balls getting back down the tube. more today hopefully.

Bignlow
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Any chance of seeing more of the old jug?

I really need to think outside the envelope when looking for new pumping receptacles ;-)
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Mickey, a few pics of the jar in action on the first few pages of this thread but here it is sat on the table.

The attachment jug 001.jpg is no longer available
jug 001.jpg
A bit of silicone in the entry to round it off and lose the pouring lip and a connector fitted and away you go. Downside is it's glass and heavy. Very MTj shaped and i'm always on the lookout for a bigger version but it seems the bigger you go the larger the pouring lip making it difficult to get rid of.

Bignlow