synthol

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Calikid

synthol

Post by Calikid »

what do you guys think about synthol injection to your muscle does that count as a body morph
stefan1962

Re: synthol

Post by stefan1962 »

Hi thats not good, if you like to have a Embolie or attack of heart do it but is very dangerous!
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

I've got some synthol and would love to try. There's a few pieces of information out there, but not a lot. I think we'd be venturing into foreign territory. Honestly, I'd be more comfortable trying synthol than Medilube or KY. But still too nervous.
Jerdogg

Post by Jerdogg »

Griffin wrote:I've got some synthol and would love to try. There's a few pieces of information out there, but not a lot. I think we'd be venturing into foreign territory. Honestly, I'd be more comfortable trying synthol than Medilube or KY. But still too nervous.
I have tried it a several times, there is some info on here and that someone had done it.
I did the MCT oil it is safe to the body and is absorbed after a few weeks.
I tried 1ml first to see if it had the burning affect and it did a few hours later, not bad but was irritating and lasted a couple days. The day after injection cock absorbed more fluids and was larger and the day after that even more.
I started out with a girth at the base of my cock at 6" after a few days it was 6 3/4" and that was just one ml...
I pumped first for 30 min then cleaned up and injected at the middle of my cock base with a 27x1" needle.
If I do more than one ml it is just to irritating and last for 5 days like one guy on here said it was like your cock had a bad sunburn painful to the touch but after 5 days you can use that very fat cock to impress people with.
I have to use only a 1/2 ml because my cock will not fit inside my wife and she gets pissed thinking I'm pumping again, she does not approve of it. So I may start this on a regular routine.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Anyone done this into the scrotum?
I've done KY several times... I'm always looking for a way of making the stretch last longer than plain old saline and dextrose.
I've even been tempted to try glucose gel...
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Well 100 ml of synthol arrived today... will play tomorrow.

Not sure if to try scrotum straight off or experiment elsewhere to see if there's any reaction???
engbulldog

Post by engbulldog »

seo is no joke , i have used it in the past to bring up my arms, I am a bodybuilder, i used a 27g 1.5 inch 3cc , there is a protocol to use it to reduce scare tissue 1ml ed, for 7 days ,2ml ed for 7 ,3ml ed, then u need another bottle for maintenance , it will not give you perm gains short term only, try painless pump seo , please stay away for KY,and all that other shit people are trying...

ok I'm off the seo bandwagon be safe
h
USnow

Post by USnow »

No good. You can see the result here:

https://modscheats.ru/261460-sintolovyy-kachok-kirill-tereshin-v-2019-godu-poobeschal-udalit-ruki-bazuki.html