Penis extender chat

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

therulersback

Re: Penis extender chat

Post by therulersback »

great thread, this is inspiring me to bust out my extender tmrw!
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

Break it out and have fun! I'm still going strong. Staying very consistant with my routine. I've been able to wear my extender six days a week now for roughly five hours a night.
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

Just getting strapped into my extender for the night. Should get a solid six hours in again. Routine is very steady and I've noticed that I'm starting to stretch longer. May need to add another extension rod in soon. Would really love to hear from others on their experiences with an extender. Show some skin too!!! I know you're out there. Let's see those cocks strapped in extenders!!!
Beefy10x

Post by Beefy10x »

Since I pump as well as stretch I find that the standard stretcher base diameter is too small to accommodate the base of my cock. I also found that the hinges at he base are weak and when I tried to increase the tension it broke. Someone should develop a pumpers oriented stretcher
Hisi48

Post by Hisi48 »

Hi, interesting thread. I've used an extender for about 6 years on and off, in that time I have gained about 1 inch in erect length. I also pump regularly 2 times a week or so. The extender won't fit over my pumped cock either. Keep up the good work. S
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Hey Pumperj:
Have you noticed any difference in erections? When I use my extender that long--not only does it hurt but loose erections quality also. What's your age? Could be that younger guys don't see any difference.
Thanks--good thread
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

Hey beefy, I've heard that some extenders are starting to add on a girth base option, to go along with all the newer options to replace the noose, such as the strap, double strap, strap noose combo and so on. So hopefully they will get better designs. The proextender I have is a newer version. It has some "wobble" where the rods and the adjustment screws come together. I've taken it apart to tighten it as I thought it was a flaw. However, I've had extenders before that broke at the base where the rods are mounted. The "wobble" actually works as a shock absorber when I move around and helps to prevent strain and breakage at the base.

I'm in my 30's and the more I wear my extender the more exhausted I become. Normal days it's amazing, size, veins, hard as a rock, stamina, you name it. Days I wear it over four hours I do have fatigue. I'm good for a quickie but there's no stamina. sometimes after a long stretch I only get 80-85% erect when aroused, but on the other hand that swollen look after sex doesn't go away and I just hang so big and fat all night.
PurpleOnes

Post by PurpleOnes »

Phalossan has user charts on pegym forums.

Members have worn the device and then told how many hours they wore it and what the gains were.
Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"(inches)
Current: 2/2016 BPEL: 8.5 BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 6"(inches)
The Goal: BPEL: 8.7" EG: 6.5"
laxode

Post by laxode »

Hey pumperj, how are your results so far?
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

The results are starting to show. I've gained .25 bpel in just under three months. I've also incorporated some bathmate sessions into my routine and I've noticed a .5 increase in the tube!!! My flaccid is improving as well but I haven't taken any real measurements there. No improvement on the turkey neck issue, however I do feel a good tug on that part of the skin in certain positions. So I'm hopeful.

My basic routine is:
Baby powder
10 minute warm up Jelq
2 hour stretch light tension
Manual stretching/jelquing to 70% erect
1 hour intermediate stretch
30 minutes-1 hour full tension stretch
2 hours light stretching.

When I add the bathmate in I add it in between medium and full tension stretching sets.
I'd like to add a 10 minute lump before and after too.
It's just not practical with my schedule.

I've managed that that routine 4 days a week and the other three days I only get about 2-3 hours stretching in. I keep those days between light and intermediate tension.
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

IMG_0454.JPG
Current update, I've added a vacuum cap modification to add to my stretcher. With better grip and less pinching that the traditional noose I've really been able to use this more comfortable. While it's difficult to tell in the picture, the tip of my cock is at the top of the tube. Nice results so far! Ummm yes!
shultz111

Post by shultz111 »

I'm curious about the measurements for the cup...
This is from the seller's website:
For girth:
Small-1.28" /3,2 сm
Average -1.36'' /3.4 cm
Big -1.44'' /3.6 cm

For length:
Small - 1.44'' /3.6 cm
Avarage- 1.52'' /3.8 cm
Big- 1.6'' t / 4.0 cm

My erect cock head is about 2" across and about that long.
Will one of these work?
Any help you can give me in ordering the correct thing will be much appreciated. Thanks, Joe
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

Definitely go with the big cap. Keep me posted on your journey. I’ll be doing a big stretch and measuring again soon. You should share some pics when you get yours!
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Well, the extender that I posted about on Amazon is no longer available.

I did, however, find these articles about penis extenders from reputable, legitimate sources. According to these articles and the scientific research, yes, they work.

1. From CBS News:
The long and short of penile extenders
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-long-a ... extenders/

2. From the National Center for Biotechnology Information website:

a. An article published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine
Effect of penile-extender device in increasing penile size in men with shortened penis: preliminary results.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448

b. An article published in BJUI (formerly known as the British Journal of Urology)
A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the 'efficacy' and tolerability of a penile-extender device in the treatment of 'short penis'.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18990153
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Urfurryson

Post by Urfurryson »

For sale is andro penis stretch device. Hardly used. All materials are still with the kit. Like brand new. If interested, please pm me. Asking price $200