3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

fatboner

Re: Focused OVER PACKING DAILY SESSIONS 3"x11" pg. 60

Post by fatboner »

Glad to see you back and in good health. Looking forward to your new pics and cum vids. Luv the huge loads.
As for showing a big bulge. I see no problem with it. If women can show off so can we. I pump and go to the market often. It's a blast to watch the women sneaking peeks. Grow huge and keep posting!
PurpleOnes

Post by PurpleOnes »

I'm new to pumping and you pack quite well into width.

How are your erections when you do not have edema? What about your erection angle?

Based on pictures and videos it seems like you have edema dick all the time which just points down. I could be wrong and not hanging or anything.

Just curious how the erections are without cock rings or squeezing the lower shaft.
Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"(inches)
Current: 2/2016 BPEL: 8.5 BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 6"(inches)
The Goal: BPEL: 8.7" EG: 6.5"
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

PurpleOnes wrote:I'm new to pumping and you pack quite well into width.

How are your erections when you do not have edema? What about your erection angle?

Based on pictures and videos it seems like you have edema dick all the time which just points down. I could be wrong and not hanging or anything.

Just curious how the erections are without cock rings or squeezing the lower shaft.
Wow, seems you just joined so welcome! As for my quality and angle it's still quite strong. I rarely post non pumped work here so it's tough for others to get a gauge for my " normal " cock. I will say this, I've answered this question twice today ( Lol) and about 25 times in every single thread I've shared here and other sites. What I let people know is your angle will be down or out and flat. Mine never pointed up ever!! So nothing changed for me besides a heavier cock. Squeezing the base is fun it just makes it that much more entertaining to beat off with. It's like when people wear rings and they are about to pop big and it just feels good!

Veins show in my meat when it's not pumped and it's got rigidity to it. I've taken care of my man meat so that it stays fully functional just twice the size!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi prelude,

it's nice to hear from you again and I appreciate your tips in a GOOD BEGINNER ROUTINE. I'll print it and hang in my bathroom, promised!

What about some new pix and vids in your big tubes or in your bucket?

Thanks for posting in advance.

Cheers

pumpernackel
PurpleOnes

Post by PurpleOnes »

Thanks for clarifying. I'm not new to PE just new to pumping. I have mainly done length work like hanging which gave me 2 permanent inches with some girth.

Now basicly wanting to work on girth more. I still do hanging and tried to do clamping which is intense girth method but it does not seem to work well with hanging since I use vacuum hanger so decided to do pumping.

I'm not hating or anything but based on the videos and pictures it seemed like you just had a pumped up edema dick that you had to support with cock rings or by squeezing to maintain erection. Thanks for clarifying though what the reality is.

Do you take anything for your erections like some supplements or drugs?

Lastly any advice on what tube size should I get if my length is 8.5 BPEL and my mid shaft girth is 5.9 to 6 inches? I'm ordering Thickwall cylinder but to my knowledge they need erect base shaft measurments and bone pressed erect length measurments.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

pumpernackel wrote:Hi prelude,

it's nice to hear from you again and I appreciate your tips in a GOOD BEGINNER ROUTINE. I'll print it and hang in my bathroom, promised!

What about some new pix and vids in your big tubes or in your bucket?

Thanks for posting in advance.

Cheers

pumpernackel
Not a problem man glad that you will benefit from the routine! Also I'm working on the pictures and videos to post. I lost track of what I had and hadn't posted here so I didn't want to repeat.

But I'll have something put together tonight.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

PurpleOnes wrote:Thanks for clarifying. I'm not new to PE just new to pumping. I have mainly done length work like hanging which gave me 2 permanent inches with some girth.

Now basicly wanting to work on girth more. I still do hanging and tried to do clamping which is intense girth method but it does not seem to work well with hanging since I use vacuum hanger so decided to do pumping.

I'm not hating or anything but based on the videos and pictures it seemed like you just had a pumped up edema dick that you had to support with cock rings or by squeezing to maintain erection. Thanks for clarifying though what the reality is.

Do you take anything for your erections like some supplements or drugs?

Lastly any advice on what tube size should I get if my length is 8.5 BPEL and my mid shaft girth is 5.9 to 6 inches? I'm ordering Thickwall cylinder but to my knowledge they need erect base shaft measurments and bone pressed erect length measurments.
I could tell based on how specific your questions were that you were rather familiar with PE and had visited sites that provided information but you wanted real experienced pumpers to provide clarity.

As for the tube size you should get I would go for 2.25x10 and 2.5x10 tubes. Those sizes will allow you to pack and grow in them. Weights was something that worked for me quickly in the past and I've not had the time to add it to my routine. Congrats on your success with that technique as well!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Gotta catch you guys up. These pictures may be random as opposed to my normal progressive picture displays. So I'll give details to the picture set and share more.

These were from a quick session to just blow up quickly not necessarily a total tube pack. Tube time was brief and quick and I put I bit of girth on the board that evening.
Attachments
Silhouette of meat
Silhouette of meat
SkypeVideo_20160924_214849_0198.jpg
SkypeVideo_20160924_214853_8057.jpg
Growing in my 3.25
Growing in my 3.25
Hanging under the table
Hanging under the table
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Filling a really huge tube only cock. Tube size was 4"x11" and I will eventually complete fill this thing!
Attachments
20161002_165004_4997.jpg
20161002_165004_6348.jpg
20161002_165004_7442.jpg
20161002_165004_5885.jpg
20161002_165004_9108.jpg
SkypeVideo_20161002_214625_8636.jpg
prelude99

Re: End of year MONSTER MEATING TUBE PACKING pg. 65

Post by prelude99 »

Ran through some tubes and got up into my 3.5x11 and was giving it a good run but not the full pack I want. At least that I've shown in video or picture. When I reach my end of session size I'm usually too excited to take pictures so I'll shoot a short video and pull clips from it! I'll have to do more of those type of sessions!
Attachments
20161009_130159_2828.jpg
20161009_130159_3821.jpg
20161009_130159_1342.jpg
20161009_130159_0915.jpg
20161009_130159_0044.jpg
PurpleOnes

Post by PurpleOnes »

10 inch tube will be enough for 8.5 inch length?

So 12 inch tube is overkill or most likely I will not pack it length wise?
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

PurpleOnes wrote:10 inch tube will be enough for 8.5 inch length?

So 12 inch tube is overkill or most likely I will not pack it length wise?
Yes, yes, and yes. You want to have the most pressure being exerted on you in the tube while not having to evacuate so much air. 10" tubes are great measure for a goal. You reach the end of it and you know how long you are. It's attainable from an 8.5" cock.
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

prelude99 wrote:Ran through some tubes and got up into my 3.5x11 and was giving it a good run but not the full pack I want. At least that I've shown in video or picture. When I reach my end of session size I'm usually too excited to take pictures so I'll shoot a short video and pull clips from it! I'll have to do more of those type of sessions!
Nice to see you working it out!
PurpleOnes

Post by PurpleOnes »

Wanted to ask how much temporary length and girth usually increase during the session for pumpers? I'm talking about inches.

How big did you start penis size wise? Would be curious to know bone pressed erect length measurment prior and erect girth measurment? How much have you gained in length and girth?

I assume that when you start your penis stays in more enlarged state but as you get more experienced with pumping you stay in temporarily expanded state longer. So permanent gains come from that temporary expansion of the tissues which conditions those tissues for them to be able to expand even further. So that brings permanent gains?

Lastly have you taken a longer break from pumping let's say some months and if so did you loose any girth?
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

PurpleOnes wrote:Wanted to ask how much temporary length and girth usually increase during the session for pumpers? I'm talking about inches.

How big did you start penis size wise? Would be curious to know bone pressed erect length measurment prior and erect girth measurment? How much have you gained in length and girth?

I assume that when you start your penis stays in more enlarged state but as you get more experienced with pumping you stay in temporarily expanded state longer. So permanent gains come from that temporary expansion of the tissues which conditions those tissues for them to be able to expand even further. So that brings permanent gains?

Lastly have you taken a longer break from pumping let's say some months and if so did you loose any girth?
These questions have all been asked several times over and the answers have been VERY detailed. Most of my threads are educational and thorough. Although they are long threads you wouldn't have another question if you read through them. I can see you are versed and wanting clarification to your own thoughts.

The size question above all else has been asked. Here is the brief answer.

Starting size : 7.8-8.1" length
Starting girth : 7.01"
Current length : 10.1-10.3"
Current girth : 7.6-7.8" mid shaft, 9.1" base girth ( it's crazy)
Pumped length : 10.3-10.5"
Pumped girth : between 10"-15"
Volume Change : SIGNIFICANT I'll do the math later running late for work.