pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

docseven

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by docseven »

If its of any intreset for you guys on hear I had a great time up in Rochdale on Wednesday with Bignlow What a chap so helpful and informative
I have never had my balls so big and low before had it not been for his advice and help with the finer things to get them boys hanging
I can confirm he has the most huge and heavy hanging balls I have ever seen, so privileged to have weighed them in my hands and he only did a short pump whilst I was
with him so watch this space??????!!!!!

One of the best bits of advice was to get warmed up first use low pressure and move up tube size as you get bigger and do rest in between so thats what i did and now I'm using the right size to start with
then moving up as I go to a very large cylinder that Bignlow let me have a go in (Now I have one on order best money I will have spent in a long time) I will post a
couple of photos shortly with my results so far

Thanks again Bignlow
Docseven
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Dong, i'm now wondering what a lymphatic massage is. Dare say i'll have to google it and if i think she might be up for it i'll mention it. In the meantime tell me.

Docseven, many thanks for the big up. Your' welcome to pop up whenever you can and i'll get on with you're tube as soon as. Need to get on with the one for Canada first.
Trust me, a few sessions in this bigger tube and you'll be massive. I actually think you're a lot bigger than you think you are and the tube you have now you'll not be able to get into in six months time unless you have a couple or three weeks off.
Now that you've tried the oil, what did you think.

Tube time for me now, pics if i have time.

Bignlow
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

Hey Big long time no chat your looking better than ever I have tried the oil and I think it's excellent way of controlling the temp. as well as always lubing up the tube. Let me know what shipping to Canada runs I would like a tube if it's not to bad. I can not imagine how nice it would feel to lay on a massage table after a good pump and have some one massaging the fluids down while gently pulling at the same time. I think I would be shooting in no time. A very nice way to stretch as well. Good luck on your quest not something that would ever happen here.

Northern
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

It's a light tissue massage intended to flush impurities from the lymphatic system. She should concentrate on drawing the fluids towards the tube rather than the heart.
If I was open with my masseur I would like to experiment too, but He's straight and I don't want to alarm him. I don't go in huge but he has still bumped them when working my inner thighs.
snowman

Post by snowman »

northernpumper wrote:Hey Big long time no chat your looking better than ever I have tried the oil and I think it's excellent way of controlling the temp. as well as always lubing up the tube. Let me know what shipping to Canada runs I would like a tube if it's not to bad. I can not imagine how nice it would feel to lay on a massage table after a good pump and have some one massaging the fluids down while gently pulling at the same time. I think I would be shooting in no time. A very nice way to stretch as well. Good luck on your quest not something that would ever happen here.

Northern
The one coming to Canada is for me, I think. The shipping isn't horrible, but the bank fees to do the international transfer were killer.
Starting BPEL: 7in
Starting Girth: 5.25

Goal: 8x6 & bigger balls, bigger hang.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A few from Friday. After Docseven visiting on Wednesday i finished my second session around 40 mins after he'd gone and no pumping Thursday, just didn't have the time. These are around the hour 15 mark Friday afternoon

28 oct 16 02.jpg
28 oct 16 03.jpg
28 oct 16 04.jpg
28 oct 16 05.jpg
Northern, i'll Pm you.

Monday now and just warming everything up for getting in the tube this afternoon.

Pipefitter, i'll mention it.

later

bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

BnL, superb as usual! In no time u may have to shift your business to selling handcrafted tubes that work, obviously the proof is in the pudding so to speak :D BTW is it 'yellow' thong time or has it been destroyed by testicular domination!? :twisted: :wink: BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

It's still about BB, have you not got fed up with that one yet.

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Bnl can't say that I have. the pastel colors seem to particularly accentuate the tear drop massivity of your genitals similarly to 'Fitter's thong. It's just amazing to see and flaunt at the beach and hey if you've got it why not mesmerize :twisted: BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A couple to keep you going BB

9.jpg
11.jpg
keep it big BB

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Thanks BnL! Outstanding pics! the last one really shows how far you've gotten as the thong material can barely contain/support the immensity of your genitals :twisted: I fear the end is near for that pair :twisted: oh well they will have served their purpose ie: their destruction,our pleasure :) keep it up and thanks again, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

After pumping Thursday i wasn't going to pump Friday as i was modeling Saturday morning for a new life drawing class. Come Friday dinner i noticed my old tubes and thought half an our wouldn't do any harm, maybe even a hour. I warmed and lub'd my old tube 6, a 70mm into 80mm-- 2 3/4 into 3 1/8 ".

2 1/2 hours later i had these.....

4 nov 16 02.jpg
4 nov 16 03.jpg
4 nov 16 11.jpg
4 nov 16 04.jpg
4 nov 16 06.jpg
4 nov 16 07.jpg
In the end i was a bit disappointed i wasn't further down the tube, i was hoping for some good stretch after that length of time. As i type i'm in an older tube again, my old tube 5 which is 60mm into 70mm or 2 3/8 into 2 3/4 but it as a little leak at the endso i'm currently warming the tube 6 again and transfer into that.
Somehow i'm really enjoying these old narrow tubes and might visit them again.

Bignlow
docseven

Post by docseven »

]
Attachments
20161026_152630_resized.jpg
Docseven
docseven

Post by docseven »

This photo was taken by bignlow in his new super tube after me pumping in tube 11 the day before
The tube 11 I bought off BL about 3 years ago and as you can see I now need to up grade to a larger one
So I went to see him - his balls are huge and hang very low by the way!- and this is what he came up with its huge
comfortable and wow can I pump in this, my balls are on there way down to meet my knees once I get
my own which is in the processes of being made
Thanks Bignlow
Attachments
20161026_152620_resized.jpg
Docseven
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Doc, you're tube is nearly done and should be ready later this week. Snowman, if you're reading this, you'rs should be ready as well towards the end of the week. I'll let you know as soon as it's ready.
Doc, just remember, you need to have a few sessions in that 11 and a rest before getting into this bigger tube. Take it steady and you should have them down to you're knees in time.
I think you're bigger than you think you are and you've done well for the tube 11. You perhaps needed a 12 around 18 months ago.

As for me, i'm enjoying my little tube 6 at the moment, a 70 into 80 i'm just pumping away when i have the chance trying to pull some stretch. Wen i get time i'll do a good couple of sessions in it then step back up to my 11a, my new tube which i should pack quicker for a more bloated stretch. Don't know quite when that'll be but i'll think on to get some pics done when i do.

Bignlow