The tides

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Re: The tides

Post by pipefitterdom »

bullbags wrote:WOW! That 1st photo is jaw dropping 'Fitter :shock: Tides or no tides on that slim frame of yours u are still a 'superstar' of genital superiority :evil: Thanks for posing, BB.
Thanks BB!
I love being this size whatever it takes to get here. I did 2-1/2 hours this morning and am even BIGGER now! I'm going back in this afternoon to see if I can reach 24"....
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Because I'm a voyeuristic nerdy pig, I ran your photos through Photoshop so that I could see every single detail. Nothing gets me going like monster balls! You have quite a pair there.

I also like your socks. I have, as the song goes, "Popsicle toes" and I've found that wearing warm socks while I pump helps my balls relax and grow. Where did you find them?
Attachments
argyle2.jpg
flogger_16.jpg
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

$20.oo delp stockings dotcom. They are quite warm, good for pumping, but I just wore them for the photo.
Thanks for fixing the dim lighting!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

This weekend's pump schedule.

Friday 2-6pm
Saturday 3-6am, 4-6pm
Sunday 4-6am, 5-7pm ...and counting.
I have been pumping more as the tide is rising rather than after it peaks. Usually a few hours before high tide and only an hour or so afterwards.

That is 13 hours total pump time (-short breaks at least hourly)
In a period of only 48 hours.
It usually takes me an entire week or two to fill up to this volume.
It usually takes about 14 hours cumulatively, so tidal pumping isn't increasing the rate of my growth.
However the more aggressive schedule is probably what is producing the same results in fewer days.

My observation has been that when the tide says it's time to pump, my sack is beginning to loosen up and and is ready to tube UP!
Next time I get to pump huge I'm going to do it out more evenly, before and after high tide
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I went to the beach last week and noticed that the high tide was already in but not according to the chart I was referencing. I also checked other ports and high tide varies up and down the coastline. So I have come to believe that my progress was only due to the frequency and duration of my sessions more than tidal action.
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

pipefitterdom wrote:I went to the beach last week and noticed that the high tide was already in but not according to the chart I was referencing. I also checked other ports and high tide varies up and down the coastline. So I have come to believe that my progress was only due to the frequency and duration of my sessions more than tidal action.
There are maritime website that you can view which show buoy information, instead of leaving your house to visually confirm, you see the automatic information digitally and remotely reported. You could also look for local web cams or search a local harbor master website for tide information.

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

https://tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/

http://magicseaweed.com/
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks for the constructive advice! I'm over an hour from the beach and just happened to be there for other reasons. I wish I had a surfing buddy that wouldn't be scared by my bulge! It would be interesting to surf fully pumped, if possible!

What that observation taught me is high tide varies considerably up and down the coastline, so its not as simple as locating a bouy along the same longitudinal lines as my home. I have more or less abandoned this theory, but anyone living along a coastline is welcome to continue the experiment. What I did find was that by following the tides, I was pumping more or less every 24 hours, and often again after only 6 because there are sometimes 2 peaks during that interval. Without exception, my bag was pliable and ready for another session by the time the next tide rolled in, so I think it was more about the timing and less about gravitational pull. besides it takes a lot of commitment to tube up at 3:00am on a weeknight.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

After further experimentation, I have determined that the tides are not an especially efficient way of making progress. Regulus was right. I was usually waiting longer between pumps than I needed to by the time the tide came in.

My present routine is 1 to 2 hours, 2-3 times a day, always allowing time between sessions for my bag to equalize internally and further hydration. I always find that looseness comes from relaxed skin and not loss of fluids. When I do go back in, the fluids flow more freely with somewhere to go.
I have also gone back to lung power to evacuate the cavernous chamber of monster sr. That and a few mouth sucks, is my current working vacuum level, approximately 2.5-3Hg. For some of Tanuki's peaks, I use a converted medical air pump.
Maybe One day someone will find a way to regulate the lymph glands and grow at will!