Penis extender chat

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumperj

Penis extender chat

Post by Pumperj »

Hey guys, can't seem to find much out about extenders and user reviews and progress charts. Unless you wanna believe what the manufacturers say, lol. I'd like to start a forum for us to gather and discuss our experiences with extenders. In particular traction devices.

What is your take on them, what are your results, time under tension, frequency of use. What questions or suggestions do you have?

My goal is to add erect length primarily. However I would also to to add more flaccid size too. Nothing like a big floppy dong. Also some mid shaft stretch may help alleviate the turkey neck I've always had trouble with.
Attachments
image.png
Last edited by Pumperj on Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Questionthe

Re: Penis extender chat

Post by Questionthe »

I'd be interested in that. Pumping is amazing for girth but for length, hanging and traction devices are the best.

What device do you have there?
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

The extender I'm using is the proextender, nothing fancy but feels great. I've just got to start my routine but my schedule should all for four days week about 4-6 hours a day. Now let's hope my schedule doesn't change up on me and I'll see what happens. I like the noose and it doesn't cause any discomfort but I do take breaks every half hour and readjust. Also I start with about fifteen minutes of jelquing to loosen up the ligs, then after a few sets I will get an erection while fully stretched. My thoughts is it will help both with flaccid and erect gains. Will post update pics of that soon.
Pumped_Boy

Post by Pumped_Boy »

I am also very interesting in extenders as I am trying to hit 10 inches fast. Does anyone know where one is/how to make one that can be worn under normal clothes?
laxode

Post by laxode »

Hi PumperJ,

I made a thread about the extenders a little while back. I have a busy life with family around so it can be challenging trying to use it secretly. I'm back in the extender now, can only do about 3 hours every few days. Wanting to get a descent routine 5 hrs a day/4-5 days a week
Hows your results so far?
(made a critical spelling mistake on the word thread, haha)
Last edited by laxode on Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

@Pumped_Boy, be patient with stretching, most common results take hundreds, even thousands of hours for an inch. Although frequency and duration also play a major part too. As far as wearing one in stealth mode there are a few I've see but never tried.

@laxode, I know it can be difficult to get time in, After about two weeks I've managed 7 days of use between 4-7 hours each of those days. About 30-45 minute sets with a 10 minute cool down / jelquing in between, once at about the 2 hour mark I got very aroused, did some edging and uli stretches for 30 minutes until climax and stretched lightly for the next two hours.

small result in flaccid hang, great eq improvement. Last night I went two rounds with the misses no down time in between. Post sex I've noticed a longer swell. Would be interested to add some post climax clamping into the mix.

Currently I'm 3 hours into today's stretch.
Pumped_Boy

Post by Pumped_Boy »

@Pumperj My apologies, when I say fast I meant about over a year in the tube. I am pumping beyond 9 inches now and just want to add to my routine to make it quicker. Which ones have you seen that were less visible?
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

I'm pretty interested in the anaconda stretcher, split ring hangers and the autoxleeve. However there's some interesting stuff I've just started seeing from stealth underwear.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Pumped_Boy wrote:I am also very interesting in extenders as I am trying to hit 10 inches fast. Does anyone know where one is/how to make one that can be worn under normal clothes?
The penis proexteder can be warn under street cloths. You can buy the extender through DHGATE.COM. Yes, it's in China and they really make true the Slow Boat FROM China but the prices are ridiculous. A complete penis proextender is about 12 bucks US. They have lots of stuff on there, pumps, sounds, love dolls just to name a few things. Check them out.
Don't bother making one, it is not really worth while.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Amazon (US) has a penis extender for $10.88 + $5 shipping.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B016N ... C3QGGNO4WO
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

Been a little over a month, I've managed to keep 3/4 days a week for roughly 6 hours a day on average. Feeling pretty swell.
Attachments
image.jpeg
laxode

Post by laxode »

Wow 6 hours! Work and family for me cuts it to 3 hours and about 4 days a week >_<
How are your results so far?
snowman

Post by snowman »

I like the idea that I could wear this at work without anyone noticing, but it seems very hard to believe. Can anyone verify that this is true?
Starting BPEL: 7in
Starting Girth: 5.25

Goal: 8x6 & bigger balls, bigger hang.
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

I've started to notice. Longer flaccid stretch and a bit more flaccid hang thought the day. I have great eq and even manage to stay hard all night. Flaccid stretch length is longer than bpel although doing kegels while erect has help gain some size as well. Looking to do measurements in at the end of the month. Thinking about adding clamping to the end of a stretching session to boost those gains.

As far as wearing it at work, I am on my feet and on the move a lot. I couldn't wear mine because I'm afraid it would fall off or need adjusting when I simply don't have the ability to do so. Info wear it around the house while doing some chores and it's not awful. Although it's best for me to just wear it while relaxing and gaming or watching movies at night.
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

Another week down, staying consistent with time under tension. It's starting to get more comfortable to wear for longer periods of time with less slippage. I've also started to notice that erections are becoming more powerful and I'm lasting longer.