needle in ball

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

devodude

Re: needle in ball

Post by devodude »

TetherSpout wrote:In the top two photos it looks like a clear fluid is spurting out like a tiny fountain after the needle is withdrawn. I have seen this before. Does anyone know what this fluid is called?
I know you'd prefer a more technical explanation. This liquid is called interstial fluid.

Here's a video that explains in detail what that's all about: http://study.com/academy/lesson/interst ... ition.html

I've posted a few videos on my Tumblr blog showing my interstial fluid (I enjoy ball needling, BTW...) : http://devodick.tumblr.com/search/devod ... l+needling

It tastes like salty water, for the most part.
How much of it is there and what would happen if you drained all of it?
The video answers this question. If I put a hypodermic needle in my testicle, it can drip out for a long time. I've never had an occasion where it spurts out, like in the example you attached. Some guys tell me they never get any fluid when ball needling. It depends on age, and where you're putting the needles, I suppose. Most of my fluid drips out nearer the bottom of my testicles.
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Hey devodude,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply. Until I saw your videos where you collect your ball juices, I didn't think that what I was seeing was just interstitial fluid, but I suppose that it makes sense. I just never thought that there was any place in the human body where interstitial fluid was in sufficient volume (or where the spaces between cells were large enough) to let it squirt or flow out like that. You have convinced me.

You have also opened my eyes to facilitated diffusion. I thought interstitial fluid originating from the blood passed through capillaries and through cell walls solely by the process of osmosis, but I realize now that is an oversimplification.

I'm curious... when you stick in a needle and let the interstitial fluid drain out like that, do your nuts become noticeably smaller or is the lost interstitial fluid immediately replenished by your body? Conversely, I am wondering how much the nuts could be enlarged by injecting, say, a saline or blood plasma solution. Or perhaps it might be possible to slowly collect your own interstitial fluid over an extended period of time and then forcibly inject it back in to stretch the tissue and cause permanent enlargement.

What are your thoughts?
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Needle flower
Needle flower
Blood sport
Blood sport
Loved them inside..
Loved them inside..
My recent needle work..last sunday..felt so good after so many days..
george gannet

Post by george gannet »

I got cold shivers
enogas

Post by enogas »

new video
long needle
Attachments
00000.flv_snapshot_00.21_[2016.06.21_17.10.jpg
00000.flv_snapshot_00.21_[2016.06.21_17.10.jpg (11.29 KiB) Viewed 10807 times
00000.flv_snapshot_02.20_[2016.06.21_17.12.32].jpg
00000.flv_snapshot_02.20_[2016.06.21_17.12.32].jpg (11.32 KiB) Viewed 10807 times
00000.flv_snapshot_02.29_[2016.06.21_17.12.51].jpg
00000.flv_snapshot_02.29_[2016.06.21_17.12.51].jpg (10.83 KiB) Viewed 10807 times
00000.flv_snapshot_04.26_[2016.06.21_17.13.12].jpg
00000.flv_snapshot_04.26_[2016.06.21_17.13.12].jpg (11.92 KiB) Viewed 10807 times
00000.flv_snapshot_06.04_[2016.06.21_17.13.35].jpg
00000.flv_snapshot_06.04_[2016.06.21_17.13.35].jpg (12.61 KiB) Viewed 10807 times
enogas

Post by enogas »

the video
Attachments
00000_xvid.avi
(29.13 MiB) Downloaded 416 times
enogas

Post by enogas »

hard session of master ann slave :needle oierc ball
Attachments
sam_7633a.mp4_snapshot_04.06_[2016.08.01_15.26.57].jpg
sam_7633a.mp4_snapshot_05.12_[2016.08.01_15.27.23].jpg
sam_7633a.mp4_snapshot_05.26_[2016.08.01_15.27.50].jpg
sam_7633a.mp4_snapshot_06.01_[2016.08.01_15.28.27].jpg
sam_7633a.mp4_snapshot_07.23_[2016.08.01_15.29.01].jpg
enogas

Post by enogas »

the clip
Attachments
s_7633.avi
(32.65 MiB) Downloaded 365 times
enogas

Post by enogas »

final part
Attachments
s_7633p2.avi
(28.92 MiB) Downloaded 395 times
devodude

Post by devodude »

First of all, my apologies for the tardy reply. I think I'm spending way too much time on Tumblr. :D
TetherSpout wrote:Hey devodude,
I'm curious... when you stick in a needle and let the interstitial fluid drain out like that, do your nuts become noticeably smaller or is the lost interstitial fluid immediately replenished by your body?
I don't drain out the interstitial fluid for hours at a stretch, so I don't see any noticeable changes to the size of my testicles. Just as a hunch, I don't think even if I left the needle in there for an hour, I'd see that much of a difference. I'm not all that certain the fluid is responsible for the bulk of the testicles anyway. Although, if you watch my videos, I can collect a fair amount of fluid within a matter of five minutes or so. Perhaps if I was using larger diameter needles, the flow would also increase too. Still, I don't believe the size would change all that much, or at least something that is clearly measurable.
Conversely, I am wondering how much the nuts could be enlarged by injecting, say, a saline or blood plasma solution. Or perhaps it might be possible to slowly collect your own interstitial fluid over an extended period of time and then forcibly inject it back in to stretch the tissue and cause permanent enlargement.
I think I've come across a similar discussion from those who put saline into their scrotum. I can't remember all the specifics, but I think injecting anything within the testicles would cause damage, or perhaps risk injury, even if it is saline. It's certainly not something I've seen practiced by those that love super-large ball sacks. Storing the interstitial fluid would likely be even a greater risk for infection.

Leave it up to you to think of such a thing though. <grin> I've only seen videos of guys injecting alcohol into their nuts to castrate themselves. Certainly not my idea of a good time. I'm just content with drinking whatever comes out of my nuts, just as a kinky thing to do. I've never used drugs, never had STD's, and live a healthy lifestyle, so I'm very confident what I ingest from myself is pretty darn safe.

Thanks for asking the "hard" questions Tetherspout.
--Unknown

devodude

Post by devodude »

enogas wrote:new video
long needle
This one won't win any awards for cinematography, but I did enjoy what you were doing.

One question though... that long needle didn't seem to be all that sharp, and it looked like it took a bit of effort to get it to go in. What kind of a needle was that? Isn't there anything as long but sharper than this?
--Unknown

devodude

Post by devodude »

Hello again Tetherspout,

Further to our discussion about testicle injection, I came across this video which does illustrate a guy injecting saline into his balls. There is a noticeable difference between the testicle with the saline and the other one without. As the description below the video states, it is a risky thing to do.

http://www.stim99.com/extreme-tube-vide ... 0ture.html
(Remove the "%20" between the word "tor" and "ture". I can't post this comment without being blocked because of this word.)

Based on the text written below the video, it has been translated from German to English. And it's not surprising the guy injecting his nuts is German too. They seem to be at the forefront of extreme sexual experimentation and fetish activity. :)

So, theorectically if I kept a needle in my balls to drain the "juice", my balls would get smaller. I don't have the biggest balls in the world, but based on all the photos of seen of male genitalia, my balls aren't that small either. I know I can't buy the standard diameter split collars, so I must be slightly above average. Whether draining all the fluid is a bad thing remains a mystery to me. I never have enough "alone time" to experiment and leave needles into my balls for any extended period of time.
--Unknown

kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

Enogas, I really enjoyed your videos. Your master was gentle with your nuts when he pushed the needles through, and I just loved their shape when they were tied tight like that. You gave your master a well deserved reward with your BJ you gave him! Please post more, I loved it :D
K
Lucas_V

Post by Lucas_V »

Absolutely incredible compilation of mmsam on manmods.com. Fountains of juice.
http://manmods.com/m/videos/browse/albu ... wner/mmsam
cbtario

Post by cbtario »

Its called Hydrocele. The fluid is from the ball sac. It made my right ball as big as a grapefruit. I had to drain it once and a while, every time about a teacup full came out. In an operation the surgeon removed the tunica skin. My right ball is much smaler now and the issue was solved.