New full package pumper

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

R00ster

New full package pumper

Post by R00ster »

I use a large mason jar, hose and my mouth to pull vac. The first few times pumping, my testicales got large and heavy (which I liked) but my sack was the same, just hung lower cause of the heavy balls. I kept at it and now my sack is getting tennis ball size (maybe) and stays plump for quite some time. Before, I could escape the 4" mason jar mouth w/ease cause my testicales would slip out one by one. Now, however I'm having a slow go at getting out cause my tennis ball size sack. I once only pumped my dick, but now I really enjoy the weight and feel of a full package pump....ill be looking into better equipment soon.
naiad

Re: New full package pumper

Post by naiad »

I am doing the same as you. Now up to a large instant coffee jar, which is about 9 inches tall. So far I have not spent a cent on pump gear. Looking for a wine cooler next to get the length and improve comfort.
This site is great for many reasons including the many examples of various choices in what and how you pump, just as you are commenting on.
I am finding that I can get enough vac and keep it long enough by pulling out the hose, for about a one hour pump.
See me at One Quart Wonder post.
Selffing

Post by Selffing »

Hi guys, check out the jar I am using, has a large mouth to it so I incorporate a good sized ring and the cuff of a washing up glove. Very comfortable and when I exit the ring stays in place keeping my sack full for longer.
Search "ten hour session". Hope it helps x
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Thanks for chiming in fellas. A few good ideas I need to ponder.....
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

My good ol 4 3/4" x 9" tube has worn out after many years of good use. I've looked all over for an acrylic canister/jar for a DIY pump tube. The lengths are good but cant find a good diameter with 9" length.
I'd love to find a 4 1/2 opening that flared to 5" diameter, but that only seems to be expensive pro tubes.

Any suggestions where I might find what I'm looking for? No glass.

thanks..
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Here is a pic of the mason jar
image.jpeg
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Can't get enough time in the jar.
Can't get enough time in the jar.
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

image.jpeg
Two hrs in and my junk is smashing the end of the jar.
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

nice pics.....looks like you are getting pretty big. especially like that last one, with the fluids.
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Hey thanks pump guy. That's just watered down lotion, lol. Trying some different lube. I really dig the jar pics most. I go in so small then after some time I can smack the bottom of the jar.
Attachments
Wife calls it a pickled pecker
Wife calls it a pickled pecker
just4me

Post by just4me »

R00ster wrote:Hey thanks pump guy. That's just watered down lotion, lol. Trying some different lube. I really dig the jar pics most. I go in so small then after some time I can smack the bottom of the jar.

---
----
"wide mouth" ha ha.... good one
and sooooo appropriate

Looks like you need a bigger jar
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Yeah, I'm looking into a gallon size mason jar. I've also noticed that pumping wet yields better results than just dry pumping. Often I wonder... Using less vac at twice the time yield the same results as high pressure half the time. So a 2 hr session at 3hg will yield the same results as 1 hour at 6hg. And cause less discoloration

I've also seen on Amazon a cool green, bubble glass, vase..anyway....
just4me

Post by just4me »

---
----

keep up the great work you are looking "swell"
Last edited by just4me on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Cock only after 45 min full package pump. Like the large balls
Cock only after 45 min full package pump. Like the large balls
Thanks for responding just4me. I'm not sure my pressure cause I use a jar and a hose. I generally try to keep enough vac to keep my penis 80% erect.... That's roughly to the end of my jar. Anymore and when I exit, where my glans was smashed against the jar it's flat. I thought it was a blister the first time it happened. I do need a larger jar. This one is just comfy and I can walk around w/it 1/4 full of water under vac. I like the large balls instead of the orange sized scrotum. I'm addicted to pumping in a jar. I can't wait to get back in. I haven't used a cock tube since late May.
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

image.jpeg
Still just pumping away in a mason jar. Wish pump toys made a silicone ring for these jars. It's so comfy when I had my STJ.