Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Re: Pictures & Comments of My Pumping Journey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Another short pump session. Pictures are not good quality but you can see what I accomplished in 35 minutes.
Attachments
image.jpeg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

RicanMan2001 wrote:It is raining a lot so it could be a good time to stay at home and do some pumping today. I got two new cock cylinders and I want to try them for first time. I'm looking for a good pump since mine is not working well. Any recommendations? I'm thinking about an electric pump.
Looking good man!

I loved my dp-4000 until it died. They have inconvenient and expensive issues regularly.

I went back to a combination of my old dependable converted medical air pump and a brake bleed hand pump. The electric is used to pull down the tube And the hand pump for the gauge Unfortunately when you fall asleep it doesn't maintain levels for you. If you find a better programmable let me know.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Two shots of my weekend pumping. The results that you see here were produced after 1 1/2 hour of pumping in my Monster Jr.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Balls only using my Monster Junior Tube.
Attachments
image.jpeg
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Thu May 26, 2016 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

My look after two days.
Attachments
image.jpeg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Regular balls and cock maintenance to keep a big size.
Attachments
image.jpeg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

PumpStart wrote:How long and how often do you pump for to keep a nice maintenance size?
Thanks for your message. Usually I pump 1 1/2 hour every Saturday and Sunday. That routine allows me to keep a nice big size that I can manage when going to work. Wearing the cockring helps to keep a big size as well as drinking water.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Photos from my yesterday pumping session.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpg
jmlepoil

Post by jmlepoil »

Your pumping journey is going well. That pumped, uncut cut looks mighty good to me. Enjoy.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

jmlepoil wrote:Your pumping journey is going well. That pumped, uncut cut looks mighty good to me. Enjoy.
Thank you julepoil. The skin is longer than I was expecting...I'm thinking about cutting an inch or two! Lol
Attachments
image.jpeg
marcotoo

Post by marcotoo »

very horny pics you got....so think you cut your foreskin or????
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

marcotoo wrote:very horny pics you got....so think you cut your foreskin or????
Marcotoo, I was thinking that I have too much foreskin. This is a pic of my Friday evening pumping session. Taken after one hour and half.
Attachments
image.jpeg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Switching tubes, the bullmaster magnum. After 2 1/2 hours pumping. I usually pack the tube around 3.25
Attachments
image.jpeg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I discovered that I can use the Monster Jr to pump only my balls without problems.
Attachments
image.jpeg
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

One more shot
Attachments
image.jpeg