Extended my meatotomy and split the head.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

donut

Extended my meatotomy and split the head.

Post by donut »

So, after a year and a half with my meatotomy I decided to do a head split. I extended the bottom a few mm and split halfway to the rim on top. After my meatotomy, which I freakin love, i felt like the top should be cut too, to balance it out. Also the thought of having two inches of urethra lips and my cock head basically divided into two pieces, I really wanted it. Also the idea of having a pretty extreme visible mod turned me on. I prepared, marked the cut and used a razor and tied my cock off. It was a pretty intense afternoon, it soon became apparent that the erectile tissue just bleeds like hell, even if you dont hit anything. I refused to be afraid of the blood , I figure its pretty damn difficult to die from a 1 inch flesh wound, and I basically ended up tying it off partially, to allow it to bleed and irrigate but not extreme. I got carried away and the blood got slippery and erased my mark, I also wanted to go pretty far for regrowth. when I was done i realized I botched it pretty bad, the last part of the cut veered off center and looked like shit, it almost looked like a lightning bolt. I realized the regrowth will help fix this, and I didnt exactly discourage it from regrowing a bit, at first.

Aftercare and regrowth:

This is the worst part. it was way more difficult than the meatotomy. I basically stayed in bed a few days due to the soreness. it actually bleed for days. A small bump, pissing or spreading it apart so it literally doesn't just glue back together would make it spray blood. My poor thing was painful for about a month, erections hurt during the healing period. Regrowth was crazy! I just couldnt stop it. I would split it apart many times a day and fill it with ointment. It closed about halfway, which disappoints me however it completely healed through my jagged portion leaving only the nicer portion. Im pretty happy with its healing overall however I did this in oct and im STILL having some regrowth. i was busy and ignored it for a few days and found it started progressing forward, i promptly pulled it apart and it bled a little. Im glad its almost fully healed but now ill have to wait for the scar tissue to soften up (my meato took a year).

How is it? Different. Unlike the meatotomy I see this everytime I get nude and I worry one day ill get caught by a family member or something naked but im not going to worry about something that might never happen. Its definitely different looking, someone on a cam site said it looked like a butt. I personally find it very aesthetic (i don't expect this from others though, i know its going to freak some people out) and unique, it may be too soon to tell.
Peeing is bad, I knew it would be but I thought I could easily workaround it like I did with my meatotomy. I figured I would squeeze the head and make it exit the meatotomy, but this just doesn't work. Sometimes I can build up pressure and "break the seal" so to say and shoot relatively straight but there's always the first moment. Sometimes I just don't know what went wrong and I get piss all over which is discouraging. Cum will still shoot if im horny enough but it exits on the top and bottom, pretty crazy. If its not a big load it will swell out the top and bottom. One really annoying thing is I seem to get a tiny air cavity in the head if im erect that makes squeeky noises when I stroke it, its subtle but noticeable.

Overall I love it though, I get a deep satisfaction having done it and I get turned on just seeing it.
Attachments
split.png
splitopen.png
splithead.png
splitglans.jpg
Peter Borges

Re: Extended my meatotomy and split the head.

Post by Peter Borges »

Your split head is so good to look at. Pls. send more pictures. Your cut is so precise straight, - as it has allways been like it is now. I love your look. I envey you.

Peter Borges
hapykid

Post by hapykid »

It looks great!
donut

Post by donut »

Yep, I was terrified after the cut, I really wanted a perfect cut but it worked out in the end. You can see from these pics the amount of regrowth I had. It was pretty interesting seeing the inside of my penis like that, you can see the white cartilage piece and the cavernosa as well, also the epithelial urethral tissue.
Attachments
20151014_070653.jpg
20151008_082148d.jpg
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

It looks painfull. Do you have a view of your head split open from the front? After it is healed, of course. Thanks in advance.

Peter Borges
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

From what I have done the pain is only temporary. Please show more photos of it healed up.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
woody1

Post by woody1 »

You will find if you cut 1cm you will give half of that back with regrowth, the only way to get your monies worth is to take 1 month off work, walk around naked for 1 month and have ur cock head pulled apart for 1 month, the way to do this is surgical tape mounted at 90 degrees to your cut, downside is you may end up with a rash from the glue on the tape against your skin for a long time, ask me how I know?

At most if you heal quick you need to do fuck all for 2wks that's the cost of the cut, then the other 2 wks put vaso between the 2 skin surfaces, you are far better to cut in sections then let it heal than try and do one big cut
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

You did an excellent job of your head split
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist