3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: 15" GIRTH Quest (pg. 34 OVERPACKING GIRTH)

Post by prelude99 »

lessie wrote:I am in awe. You size is remarkable. Keep up the good work. You inspire me. You also have an outstanding ability to express yourself. Your command of English is impeccable.
Thanks for the compliment towards my articulation. I enjoy using words that truly express the moment and sometimes in what we do here the same words get used because not too many different words exist to convey "my huge pumped throbbing meat is precumming and sending me into fits"! Lol
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

FamilyGuy wrote:With the skin rolled over the head like that . . . .now that's a whole new level of thickness! Great work!
Skin rollin has taken tons of practice and has paid off! I don't get the big crazy donut unless I do a massive bloat session. Even then I can shape it however I see fit afterwards. With skin rolled it reduces blistering, focuses the stretch on the tougher skin of the shaft and gives that uniform sausage shape we all strive for!

Thanks man for the comment and you please keep growing also. Men of color are a fading breed of pumpers!
blairo

Post by blairo »

Hi Prelude!

I would like to thank you for your progress you've since long years. It's very different from you few years ago. Thank you to share your video to communauty. Nice ballsac too...but could you measure it?

I'm around 6.1" girth base and around 6,3 in length. I bought a stallion kaplan kit 2x9 for penis and 3x9 for balls. I'm nearly 2 inches to hit the top of cylinder.
Well my question is simple: i want max to be 8 long x 6 or 6,5 max girth. But i ve a doubt about cylinder because i don't know if other brand have the same configuration than kaplan because kaplan struggle the head due to his form of restrained cylinder.

Which brand thikwall, vacutech or others must i buy ...i was thining a 2X12 for having max length.

Ah, i've another question which could help everybody which condomn brand and which size must i buy because huge horse cock is growing :lol:

Thank you so much......
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

Great material, looking really huge and pretty even all around. Those loads are pretty big too! I hope you have a towel on that carpeted floor lol, it would be hard to clean up. Kidding around

Thanks for sharing your progress, always wants to make me pump/jelq
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I'll be addressing the questions posed by you guys later today.
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

Haven't been on for a while but thank you for my Holiday Presents. So many photos and videos caught up on you. You always amaze up and i'm luvin' your dock-style. Keep Growing and Showing and reach that 2015 goal.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

laxode wrote:Awesome videos again Prelude!!
I know you might have post this before. What exact supplements are you taking? any particular routines? I think all us men here want to shoot just like you!
Currently my supplement intake is down to only 2 so the loads that are happening are not enhanced so to say. I've missed some of the crazy hands free ones that literally are continuous for minutes at a time of load after load. Precum shooting and complete intense man to cock bondin . I'll have to tripod that one some day to share with every one!

The ones I take now are a testosterone booster and magnesium. Normally maca can be added for the extra precum and arginine for the added load. Niacin will heat you up and thin out the load while tribulus will enhance the load due to enhanced sensation of manliness.

When I REALLY wanna blow up I wait a week or until I start to have constant wood. Then I'll load up on supplements that week. Once my meat screams cum by precumming all day and smelling, I edge for 2 days and of course pump every other day. When it's time to actually let loose I'm nervous because it feels like it can't possibly be that much ready to go! The feeling is like having to pee really bad then not being satisfied even while you are releasing. For lack of a better term it feels impossible.

I haven't done one of those on video in some times. I've done a few recently to get the supplement brands down. And have had interesting results. Let's just say one of the episodes I ended up so horned that I started precumming really bad while sitting on the couch. I pulled it out and grabbed it and while it grew harder in my hands it also started to drool a lot of precum. Suddenly it tightened and shot three huge shots across the room. Proud, I stood up and began stroking on my way to the room to take care of this thing. Got halfway to my room and had to let it go and the walking did the rest. It blew onto the door while I was walking by and then onto some of my clothes. I stopped it from ruining anymore stuff and started stroking again. This time I let it go and a steady flow ran for 5 seconds. For some reason I was compelled to twist my hips and shake my flowing meat to throw cum all over my room.

Still loaded I laid down and edged up and shot precum into my face and chest and arms and the smell put me over the edge. I finally unloaded onto my stomach and legs and laid there in my cum covered room, body, and path. I could have never recorded that whole thing so I'm in desperate need of a camera man Lol!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I have examples of what those wild loads look like!

Cum HUGE

This was one of those sessions setup up weeks in advance to be epic. The size I achieved then and still is to me remarkable! It was after I'd gotten comfortable in the bucket, 5x10, only cock. One thing that stands out to me is the donut. I don't develop that anymore even when I reach absurd sizes. Signs of change.

Enjoy this oldie but goodie. Edited by my good French friend and everyone's favorite silicone bear Pamplemousse.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Thanks for the compliments man! I hope to help you establish that dream!
Huge4Me wrote: 1. Do you take a day or two off from pumping from time to time...or do you basically pump every single day that you possibly can?
I pump every other day. I tried daily and it's just too much to keep good cock function.
Huge4Me wrote: 2. If you do take time off, how often and for how long?
After my marathon sessions I take 3 days off. So when ever I pump for more than 3 hours I'll take more time off than just 1.
Huge4Me wrote: 3. If you have not pumped for a while, what size length and girth do you return to erect.
At most it goes slightly beyond 10". Under standard hard conditions over 9". The girth averages out between the base middle and top to approx 8.1". Mid shaft is 7.4-7.6.
Huge4Me wrote: I am interested in getting as gigantically huge as possible, but I also realize that there are few women who could hope to take a dick as huge yours. So I am kind of hoping that even you, with all that size, can get back to something small enough for a good fuck now and then.
It still is kinda big even when not pumped and the ladies do have issues with it. I'm careful and kind though as to not hurt or damage them.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

GTOK wrote:Prelude,

Your threads are dangerous, man LOL! If I am reading through and I'm not pumping, I have to get into a tube immediately! If I'm already pumping and I read your posts or watch your clips, it makes me want to pump harder and longer - which I wouldn't mind but I am seriously trying to cut down on the edema. After five month layoff of sex (long story), my girlfriend and I are back to having regular sex and I don't want my sessions to interfere.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE HEARING THAT!!! Driving you into the tube, making you grow bigger than you " want " Lol. Glad things are back on track with you and the lady friend however I certainly don't want your routine to get derailed. I hope you can find a good balance.
GTOK wrote: 1. What is your current supplement list and what are you doing to help generate those massive loads?
I posted a detailed response to another poster a couple posts back that completely answers this one. I also posted a video for a visual idea too Lol.
GTOK wrote: 2. What's your current time to pressure ratio during your sessions? There was one photo where you were standing up in your 12 inch tube and you looked ridiculously long. How are you achieving the length gains?
I normally stay at about 17"Hg for 30 minute segments. The first time segment in my 2.75x12.5 packs it. If I stay another 30 minutes I start to gain length. That's what you saw in those pictures. I'll share the videos shortly! While being able to over pack my 3.25 and 3.5" tubes it's provided me more room for length! Staying in the narrow tube doesn't help me with that, it only stresses the head.
GTOK wrote: 3. How long are you keeping on your stayer after your sessions?
My stayer has been able to be worn continuously, all day, all night, and even while sleeping. This helps the skin stretch.
GTOK wrote: As always, your insights and posts are greatly appreciated. You are truly an inspiration and keep it up bro!
Thanks for being patient with me in getting this response back to you. Hope you have a great holiday!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

lepamplemousse wrote:Injecting more silicone into my cock watching in loop your vid 277... you help me to grow even more. Tou are fantastic.
Love you

le pamp
That's amazing to know! Thanks big bear! Pleases me greatly to assist with your expanding meat! Love you too Buddy!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

blairo wrote:
Well my question is simple: i want max to be 8 long x 6 or 6,5 max girth. But i ve a doubt about cylinder because i don't know if other brand have the same configuration than kaplan because kaplan struggle the head due to his form of restrained cylinder.

Which brand thikwall, vacutech or others must i buy ...i was thining a 2X12 for having max length.

Ah, i've another question which could help everybody which condomn brand and which size must i buy because huge horse cock is growing :lol:

Thank you so much......
The ones that I prefer are the Kaplan design. I have a few Vacutec thick walled tubes and I don't really care for them. For you I would go for a 10" or even a 9" tube in length to provide you with more pressure on your meat. Also to give you the eventuality of hitting the end. I better visualization of your goal length!

And condoms, there is a company that makes custom sizes to fit any horse meat Lol! I would Google custom condoms and they should come up!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Alright now back to the beef! Gonna share these pictures with you from a recent session. I grew huge before unloading.
Attachments
Side tug
Side tug
vpaf8.gif (1.73 MiB) Viewed 4389 times
vpav0.gif
vpav0.gif (1.75 MiB) Viewed 4389 times
Double handing the meat
Double handing the meat
vmz1n.gif (1.48 MiB) Viewed 4389 times
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

More meat to share with you all!
Attachments
vp9s6.gif
vp9s6.gif (1.42 MiB) Viewed 4388 times
vpb5w.gif
vpb5w.gif (1.47 MiB) Viewed 4388 times
vpazj.gif
vpazj.gif (1.77 MiB) Viewed 4388 times
Lifting and stroking
Lifting and stroking
vpawt.gif (1.75 MiB) Viewed 4388 times
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

These next few pictures are of my after session play. When it came time to blow it DID!!
Attachments
vs7s6.gif
vs7s6.gif (1.84 MiB) Viewed 4389 times
vs7f0.gif
vs7f0.gif (1.86 MiB) Viewed 4389 times
vs7r5.gif
vs7r5.gif (1.83 MiB) Viewed 4389 times
The spilling shall commence!
The spilling shall commence!
vs7t8.gif (1.89 MiB) Viewed 4389 times