Glansectomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Cheesecake

Re: Glansectomy

Post by Cheesecake »

Last edited by Cheesecake on Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Hey cheesecake,
The sensitivity you have, is it when you are erect (or excited) or is it when you are flaccid. All of the sensitivity I talk about that I had in my glans was when I was erect (or excited). I could feel my glans when I was flaccid but maybe only on a rare occasion did it annoy me due to being sensitive.

If you tape your skin over your glans or cover it by stretching your shaft skin, what happens when you get an erection when you have cloths on? It's interesting that you have a short refractory time. Is it because of your difficulty in achieving an orgasm?

BTW. I was wondering why is it that you have difficulty in achieving orgasm is you if your glans is sensitive?
Cheesecake

Post by Cheesecake »

Last edited by Cheesecake on Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Hey cheesecake,
This is a little off topic but I have always wondered about something. I always hear about people complaining about, and being devastated, being molested when they were young. When I was young I was always horny and couldn't wait until I could have sex or experience an orgasm given to me by someone else. Maybe if it actually happened I may have felt differently but I feel I would have been thrilled to have sex, or have been played with sexually and brought to orgasm when I was at a young age. After all, my only option for sexual stimulation at that age was to play with myself.

I'm curious to hear the thoughts in that regard from someone (or anyone) who has gone through it.
Cheesecake

Post by Cheesecake »

Last edited by Cheesecake on Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Hi cheesecake, I didn't want to get off topic here so I sent you a private message in response to your last reply.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I've been trying to figure out how to best describe sex and orgasm with a glansectomy and have decided it is like watching a video clip in slow motion! You get to fully realize and appreciate every detail.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Perfect fit!
Attachments
102 021.jpg
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

NuderThanNude wrote:Perfect fit!
Would you share with us your penis seen now from the front. Would you tell us how you removed your penishead? On another page you show us your beatifull meatotomy from the front, - probably before you removed your penishead.

Peter Borges
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Here ya go!

Notice that after I created my 'above my scrotum' reroute and was confident it wouldn't close up I knew that I never wanted fluids exiting my penis again so I sealed off the end of my urethra. There is a small depression where it was but it is completely sealed closed. You can see my urethral reroute where the top of my scrotum meets my penis shaft.

Over the years I created 3 horizontal piercings along the rim of my glans. The first was through the middle of my urethra. The second was at the top of my urethra. The third was through the middle of my cavernosa. I also did a vertical piercing behind the rim of my glans that intersected the other three horizontal piercings. After I got tired of the piercings I got the idea of flaring out the end of my meatotomy by cutting through my urethra (from the bottom up) to the first (lowest) pirecing. I really like the look and feel so I cut to the second piercing at the top of my urethra.That had the effect of starting to separate my glans from my shaft. Again, I decided that I liked the look and feel so I cut to the upper most piercing. This separated a little over 1/2 of my glans from my shaft. I really liked the look and feel of being able to fold my glans away from my shaft and to be able to feel the firmness of the end of my shaft.

It was at that point that I realized that I had lost a lot of sensation in my glans by cutting through a lot of the nerves. At first I was devastated and was concerned if I would be able to orgasm. But once I found I could, I was relieved. As I experimented more I began to realize that I was now able to better feel the sensations from my shaft and that not having the strong sensations from my glans made my orgasms much better than before. I was truly amazed to find that "less can be more"! I started to also realize that my glans was getting in the way of my being able to experience the full effect of not having a glans and I also wanted to feel more of the end of my shaft. I guess it was at that point that I realized that I might want a glansectomy. I edited my glans out photos of my penis to get a feel for what my penis would look like without a glans and decided that I really liked the look. I taped my glans so I couldn't feel it at all when I masturbated and became confident that I didn't need my glans at all.

It was then that I started to plan how I would remove my glans completely. The last thing I wanted was a trip to the ER. So I decided to split my glans vertically all the way back to the vertical piercing behind the rim of my glans so that I could remove one half of my glans at a time. Besides it would give me a chance to experience having a glans split. The glans split was all right but I was never really excited about having one. I liked the look and feel when I was flaccid but when I was erect the glans halves curved in on themselves and I didn't care for the look much. So after a brief rest I continued to cut my glans halves away from my shaft from the bottom up.

I removed the right half first this past 4th of July and then around Labor Day I removed the left half. Throughout the whole process I was worried that when I finally removed all of my glans that I may experience remorse and think to myself "what the heck have I done". But when I lifted the last half away from my penis all I could think was "Oh my God that feels absolutely fantastic - I love it"!

Yes I had my meatotomy for many years as it was my second penis cutting . My first was my frenum removal which paved the way for my meatotomy. I really enjoyed the meatotomy the entire time I had it.

You can see more photos of my modification progression on my tribe page - http://people.tribe.net/41447771-c140-4 ... d677e1f41b
Attachments
102 031.jpg
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Sweet pics I wish I could feel that but I want to keep my glans intact. Maybe when I am older and have kids I might do that. But for now I will keep to my meatotomy and glans splitting.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

That's a very good idea! I'd like to say that I wish I had removed my glans sooner but I know that if I had I wouldn't appreciate the improvement as much as I do now.
NuderThanNude

Re: Glansectomy (New photo)

Post by NuderThanNude »

Full erection with glansectomy and with reroute showing
Attachments
Flaccid 102 011.jpg
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

That pic made me moist. And jealous! I like how it looks plus I like that there is not hair. I try to keep myself shaved down there but you are so smooth. You make me want to do that someday.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

My permanent hair removal and glansectomy are my two most favorite modifications.