Listen up everyone.

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

cheerful

Listen up everyone.

Post by cheerful »

Just a forewarning to all the honest ppl that are on here. Don t be duped like I was by a so called couple in philadelphia PA.I was suckered in hook line and sinker.Sent private hard cock fotos and the works. Shared Some intimate thoughts on here and when it came down to the so called chat with the husband last night about the meeting at there so called place in the burbs with the hottub and pool it turned out to be a damn bend over sucker because this asswipe has no wife that needs servicing or anything.I end up talking on the phone to this asshole waisting money and time and it was all a big sham. So there sue and jerry I guess I owe ya one.Remember what goes around comes around. I must admit there that you actually had me believing you.How naive could I be.Anyway don t fall for this sick asswipes damn bullshit like I did. He probably gets off on his funny little escapade. Sends off fotos he finds on the net and says and makes out like as if its his wife. If anyone wants or suspects this asswipe is duping them IM me. I have the pricks fone number that Im going to reverse look up . Might actually be worth a car drive. Anyway just wanted to forewarn the decent ppl on here. Hope everyone has a decent day and thanks so much for your posts. cheerful
Sue

What a Jerk:

Post by Sue »

Wow, this guy is out of control. Friends be very careful of this guy. He is sick and thinks he can move right in and take control.He doesn't even know where he is from. We know there are a lot of (WANNA BEES) on line.
He is abusive and a down right lier. A very sick and dangerous person. Sue
Housewife in Northeastern PA. Husband loves to have me used and enjoys watching me used to the max. We are fairley new to pumping. Multi Climatic and a squirter. Cum on guys contact us. See who can open me up the most.