Changing the frenum/frenulum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

soundsgreat87

Re: Changing the frenum/frenulum

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Very nicely done! And it'll heal really quickly since the inside of the piercing hole has been healed for a long time, too. Don't you love that smooth wrinkle-free underside? :D
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Nice result. Congratulations.
/Rob
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Hey, I'm a member of the " frenulektomy " tribe, and I think you might want to join it, too. It's a discussion group on tribe.net, which is a free service for connecting to your community and to people who share your interests.
http://tribes.tribe.net/frenuleltomy?_c ... aabdc1a%5D

Thanks,
Jagtstein

Hey, I'm a member of the " frenulektomy " Group, and I think you might want to join it, too.
Thanks,
Jagtstein
http://www.dick.net/groups/view/id_1295/
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2671&start=105

See also:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_o ... e_of_penis
:D
Attachments
Penis with Frinulektomy an Meatotomy
Penis with Frinulektomy an Meatotomy
Solo Masturbant :D
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I have to remove the frenulum (frenulectomy) used a pair of scissors, because there can be a lot of controlled cutting.
It must be a bit sharp scissors, it most best on a sheet of paper, the paper must be able to cut cleanly without pressure. First I cut the frenulum in the center to the glans. Then wait for the cure. Tighten the two radicals with tweezers and then on the glans (glans) or cut off flush with the foreskin. However, not all at once but in three steps. Always allow heal well. The whole thing is a process of not going at once. Sewing I had nothing at all. With the 3 interventions I've cut out a triangle. It bleeds a little, do not panic. After each cut, I have inserted a sterile gaze rolls in the wound and the foreskin closed (wound glued otherwise). Then I closed the foreskin with a strip of adhesive plaster and pulled a condom if still leaking a little blood (which was not the case).
Today, I would use an electrocautery. It does not bleed because the wound edges are cauterized immediately. An impairment of feeling I have not noticed, this seems to be a myth to me. By removing the frenulum I managed the penis is no longer crooked drawn and which can be about 1cm and almost smooth pulled back the foreskin. I have the frenulum now removed 50 years ago and has never been to find a downside. Incidentally, the pain keeping up with the correct hypothermia in limits. There are also funds for local anesthesia EMLA cream is well suited.
To release the tension of the frenulum, it suffices the frenulum in the middle to cut through. The frenulum at the tip of the glans and inner foreskin removed at Platt is needed only for cosmetic reasons. The frenulum is so responsible that the foreskin closes automatically. If the frenulum is removed, the foreskin remains open. The foreskin is through the engagement no longer. That you have to work as clean as possible is a matter of course.
But I have heard of another method they not tried.
This method is intended to remove the frenulum be relatively bloodless.
It should go like this. The penis about 5 minutes in ice water diving to avoid pain. Then retract the foreskin completely and the frenulum and glans (glans) with alcohol or sterilize similar. As close as possible with a sterile needle to pierce the frenulum on the underside of the glans and pull through a sterile thread. Then you only need to make a strong knot to pinch off the frenulum. After a few days the tissue has died in the node and can be cut easily and almost without bloodshed. As I have already mentioned above must always be respected even in this method, extreme cleanliness, to prevent inflammation.
For this method I have found an interesting post. http://www.voy.com/190293/23.html
:)
Attachments
SDC10962a.jpg
Frenulektomy
Frenulektomy
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

Hi. Noticed You had a penis plug or a sound in one of Your pics. I have started to sound. The feeling is great.Found a hot film on x-hamster.
http://xhamster.com/movies/3077574/girl ... eo_related
/Rob
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

I was circumcised at birth. My first cutting modification was the removal of my frenum. It wasn't long afterward that I realized that it had opened the door for my meatotomy!
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

To just run the meatotomy, you should first remove the frenulum praeputii. :D
Attachments
Frenulektomy
Frenulektomy
Frenulektomy
Frenulektomy
SDC10447a.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 8753 times
nami

Post by nami »

I am cut and everybody finds my girl it great
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

The frenectomy is particularly well suited for intact foreskins. Because you can move the foreskin much freer by this intervention. That is, during masturbation the full stroke can be exploited. In addition, the foreskin is retracted as in the state where I want them. I have removed myself many years ago my frenulum preputii and am very happy with the result. I believe, therefore, that I can recommend the procedure every uncircumcised masturbators. :D
Attachments
Frenulektomy
Frenulektomy
Frenulektomy
Frenulektomy
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

In 1965 I was 20 years old I have removed with a razor blade and a Special scissors frenulum prepuce itself, I have three times recutting need to remove the frenulum without trace (frenulectomy). My reasoning was then and now, that I can realize through the remove the frenulum prepuce a greater stroke during masturbation and that I, the penis may also keep clean. What is extremely important for a masturbators because the ejaculate decomposes very quickly and a foul odor generated To obtain the important performance of the penis is cleanliness is essential Den it would be for a masturbators like me unbearable when the penis would not be operational. Yet a third reason is naturally present I have as I reported earlier, always enjoyed experimenting with my body and especially with my genitals. In retrospect, I must say that I remove the frenulum for one of my best ideas in connection with tampering with my penis think that I have never regretted this engagement so far and every masturbators can recommend him.
I describe times my method as I have my frenulum removed. Everyone must of course know what he wants to do himself.
The frenulum prepuce remove (frenulectomy) I can only recommend any uncircumcised masturbators. The advantages are:
1. The foreskin can continue pushing back, thereby achieving a greater stroke during masturbation possible and the foreskin is more flexible.
2. The penis looks better because the foreskin almost unwrinkled pull back.
3. The penis is much easier to keep clean.
I have the frenulum with three interventions completely even removed by the following method.
Prerequisite is to work clean and sterile, wash hands and penis thoroughly and sterilize the surgical site.
First, I have the penis about 5 minutes in ice water soaked, then If the cut is not noted. Today I would use EMLA ointment. After sterilization, the frenulum I with sharp scissors (with scissors can not slip) the frenulum in the middle up to the glans (glans) intersected bottom. Today I would an electrocautery use there occurs almost no bleeding, because the wound is cauterized.
It bleeds a little, do not panic. Next, I inserted a sterile Mullröllchen in the wound and the foreskin closed (wound glued otherwise). Then I closed the foreskin with a strip of adhesive plaster and pulled a condom, if still leaking a little blood (which was not the case).
The next morning, I carefully opened the foreskin (the bleeding had already stopped) urinated and inserted a new Mullröllchen after repeated disinfecting the wound and closed the foreskin back. But that I adhesive pad can be easily opened to urinate. After a week the wound was already so well healed, that I could masturbate resist carefully. Incidentally, the pain kept within limits is easy to bear.
After a few months, after the wound had healed well, I have only the rest of the frenulum on the Glansunterseite, and after that was healed well also located on the inside of the foreskin by the same method. Ultimately, I have, so to speak cut a triangle. With the result, I am very satisfied. The procedure is now back 50 years so I think I can tell.
Incidentally, I have never had a problem, and I am still very happy with the result. Emotional loss I can not determine. :D
Attachments
Penis with frenulektomy
Penis with frenulektomy
dormouse

Post by dormouse »

[attachment=0]shrink.jpg[/attachment]
I cut once about 7 years ago as my frenulum was tight.
But there was still a bit left as I was going to progressively cut between two clamps but ripped it instead.
So this time I used a pair of 5mm diameter magnets to clamp a section back from the edge and then after a while put a needle through the clamped bit.
Then stretched the hole.
So the frenulum is longer now.
Attachments
shrink.jpg
herrjonny

PA and frenulum removal

Post by herrjonny »

I have a question to everyone who has a PA piercing and removed his frenulum:

My problem is I have a PA piercing which is placed off-center, because of the frenulum. It annoys me a little that it is not symmetric, so I am thinking about removing my frenulum. When I pull back, you can see how the frenum pushes the ring to the side.

Now my question is, will the piercing look more centered after removing the frenulum?
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

No, it may just make people wonder why you didn't center it in the first place. If it is symmetry you want, you might be happier putting another PA piercing on the other side of the frenulum and wearing two identical rings, or then wearing one ring through both holes. It depends on how far off center your PA is and how big your frenulum is. If it is only slightly off center or if your frenulum is thin, it may just look wimpy and stupid. You'll need to be the judge.
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

That is why it is best to remove the frenum before doing a PA or meatotomy.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

To perform a meatotomy or a subincision, you should first remove the Frenulum Praeputii. Only then can you make a straight cut. :)
Attachments
Frenulektomy
Frenulektomy
SDC10447a.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 5834 times