neuticles

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bullbags

Re: neuticles

Post by bullbags »

IMHO I think BBN has done a fabulous job to pioneer what is possible with implants (with the exception of self surgery!) I also believe that being overly concerned with how people will react is counter productive and self limiting otherwise why pump or modify? It's about being proud of over sized genitals and their effect on others(male or female) whether bulging in dress pants, thong swimwear or jeans :twisted: Although I am not as big as some of my idols on this board it is an incredible feeling after a few days of pumping to bulge and catch someone staring as if caught in a mesmerizing vision :twisted: Some become visibly uncomfortable as they realize how big your genitals are :) I also admire siliconed cocks even though many can no longer be used for penetration. Be proud to get big and when you have it flaunt it as proud big breasted women say! Otherwise what's the point? BB.
kio20

Post by kio20 »

love your huge modified balls man may I ask for more underwear bulge pics? would love to see that
8thmanbound

Post by 8thmanbound »

All I can say is Bigballsnow must have Wolverine's healing factor to have not suffered a dangerous infection. Amazing result.
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Hello everyone!
Finally, I completed the set of reference images and have time to write something about them.
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

I want to add large silicone implants to my scrotum for enlargement. Custom made testicular prostheses seem to be a way to go. I would prefer 8 cm implants (weight around 300 g). These are a little bit larger than those small equine neuticles of Bigballsnow. I created models of implants to simulate size, shape and weight and tried to wear them for some time. More info to come :-)

The second modification would be penile girth enhancement. Lenghtening is not an option since it is too invasive and probably damages the function. I want to inject large amounts of a dermal filler inder the skin. I think the best one is hyaluronic acid in the form of Macrolane. It is biocompatible, naturally occuring compound and is on the edge of temporary and permanent. It supports body's own collagen production and stays in place for about 2 years, slowly degrading. After two years, the volume stabilizes on about 38% of the original volume completely replaced by collagen. That is rather permanent.
People complain that the result doesn't look natural ... but fake look is what I'm aiming for. I WANT to have a squishi blob in flaccid state that is relatively normal, just thicker, when erected. People complain that the soft macrolane does move away during intercourse and creates i "pillow" on the base of penis. But I thing it's good because it doesn't hinder the penetration if it's so soft and movable. A love the look of Bob Lowe!
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

On this image, it is me right now. Not best example because I felt cold and nervous, so I'm shrinked :-D
Attachments
0 - natural.jpg
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

And this is how I would like to look like. This is a realistic option, I think.
Attachments
3 - 8_1 cm.jpg
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

I like your new look and I hope it works out for you. I really like your new balls they look awesome. Good luck
Keep on stretching that pee hole
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Unfortunately, it's just a photoshopped simulation :-/ But I hope it's also my future :-D
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

Have you read the botox to relax the scrotal muscles thread? I think that would be the best time to do implants nice and loose and possibly better incision.
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

I would prefer not to use something purposely toxic anywhere near my testes :-/
But there are two things I want to do to stretch my sac:
*saline infusions
*using smaller implants first and "build" myself to the size (I hope the doctor would be more willing to go to extreme with already "established" patient)
kuddlkat

Post by kuddlkat »

There was a joke going around years ago about "Scrotox" being a botox for your sack to get the wrinkles out. The originator probably has no idea how many of us wished that it existed. :|
loversilicone

Post by loversilicone »

I love the look of the photoshopped image. Huge low hangers is just what makes me horny in a man. Or a bull... :)
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

I really hope I will achieve my goals.
But I expect to start with something like this ( I think the result would be bigger - this photo is made with reference to my "natural" image which was made in moment when I wasn't relaxed at all):
Attachments
1 - 5cm.jpg
loversilicone

Post by loversilicone »

it's a nice result as well!