Girl opening modified (enlarged) cock's peehole

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

patrizzio

Girl opening modified (enlarged) cock's peehole

Post by patrizzio »

do you have any photos/videos? share it
zena69

Re: Girl opening modified (enlarged) cock's peehole

Post by zena69 »

I've been wondering any body having done meatotomy tell us about his experiences of sex with woman? :?:
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

No problem with sex with a woman. - she will enjoy or be horrified. In my experience they feel with their hands and feel something different and start to investigate, - what is this? They want to see, to smell, to tease, to find out if you have special feelings inside your penis. Which you have. It is sensitive.

Peter Borges
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

That's simply gorgeous isn't it. She's so gentle yet firm when she inserts her finger and the sound. Underneath this video there is a link to a second one where she is able to insert her little finger up to the second knuckle into his urethra.
K
Pmpstd

Post by Pmpstd »

My wife likes to stick her tongue down the wider hole
kaw-liga

Post by kaw-liga »

So does mine! The sensation when she sticks the tip of her tongue inside my meato - slit is unbelievable! At first she was worried when I told her about the idea of cutting into my prick... But after a while and after the first cuts... she started to like it.

What is important to me - and to the mistress - is the fact that my modification is done in a proper and clean way... There are so much pictures here where people have almost thorn their pricks into pieces and which has left them with awkward looking genitals... This is - as long as you have a (sexual) partner - definitely not the ticket to ride! No woman will like to get in close contact with crippled prick - a prick that eventually looks like shit!