3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: GIRTHING OUT MARATHON 4x11 start 8/7 (pg. 22)

Post by prelude99 »

laxode wrote:Looking awesome Prelude!
Hey thanks man!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
TxZeke

Re: GIRTHING OUT CUMMING IN TUBE 9/11 (pg. 23)

Post by TxZeke »

I don't think there is any better feeling...meat bloated to a size you really like and the pressure of the tube feels so good you just have to blow a load and the vacuum feels like it is sucking the cum out of your balls...incredible! HOT!! Your pix almost made that happen for me too!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

TxZeke wrote:I don't think there is any better feeling...meat bloated to a size you really like and the pressure of the tube feels so good you just have to blow a load and the vacuum feels like it is sucking the cum out of your balls...incredible! HOT!! Your pix almost made that happen for me too!
I wish you had said you blew a massive load in tube to my pics and videos. Knowing stuff like that makes me so hard and I think about it when I pump! Thanks for sharing that man! Really hope to get you cumming in tube or hands free somehow!

PUMPED BLOWIN UNDER PRESSURE
GTOK

Re: GIRTHING OUT MARATHON 4x11 start 8/7 (pg. 22)

Post by GTOK »

prelude99 wrote:My cock is NEVER GOING TO STOP GROWING! So it's going to show in more what I used to consider inappropriate moments. I'm just gonna look at it as if I were working out and my muscles are reaching a point where my pecs are going to start showing through my shirts. Am I going to stop working out to prevent that, hide my chest in shame? No! I would embrace the work I've put forth and be proud. As I have with pumping, this thing is going to start showing more and I am embracing it! In all situations in all social settings!
Well said!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
herman67

Re: GIRTHING OUT CUMMING IN TUBE 9/11 (pg. 24)

Post by herman67 »

Keep pumping Prelude, and show the world your
amazing cock. You are the King!!
mystguy

Post by mystguy »

prelude99 wrote:
TxZeke wrote:I don't think there is any better feeling...meat bloated to a size you really like and the pressure of the tube feels so good you just have to blow a load and the vacuum feels like it is sucking the cum out of your balls...incredible! HOT!! Your pix almost made that happen for me too!
I wish you had said you blew a massive load in tube to my pics and videos. Knowing stuff like that makes me so hard and I think about it when I pump! Thanks for sharing that man! Really hope to get you cumming in tube or hands free somehow!

PUMPED BLOWIN UNDER PRESSURE

mmmmmmm I blew a MASSIVE load watching your vids mate, like I usually do :P fucken love ur cum!!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

A few pics from a recent session. Had some time to myself and felt like getting huge! Started in my 2.75x12.5 and made it up to my 3.5x10. To pregame I watched a lot of huge cock videos, other pumper videos, and my own pumping videos. Sitting around watching all those I had swollen my meat up just from being hard for 2 hours and precumming through my shorts in volume! I measured the width of my base, shaft, and head and it was pretty awesome. I measured with a good semi then a decent bone and the case came in at a staggering 3" wide!! Mid shaft was only 2.5" and the head was 2.25" and the super semi length was 9.25" and my hard length was right under 10".

At this point I'm precumming to the floor throbbing and I get it in my tube. Let the pictures commence!
Attachments
30 seconds in and it's so hard it's almost girthed this tube out already!
30 seconds in and it's so hard it's almost girthed this tube out already!
5 minutes in 2.75x12.5 and I can feel this is going to be a great session
5 minutes in 2.75x12.5 and I can feel this is going to be a great session
10 minutes in and the girth is already taking over
10 minutes in and the girth is already taking over
15 minutes in and the fill is almost complete
15 minutes in and the fill is almost complete
IMG_20150914_134010137.jpg
Tube full after 20 minutes
Tube full after 20 minutes
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

You know me, love to see things in motion or progressing so I pieced those pics together in a gif.

Make sure to CLICK on it!
Attachments
Girthing out fast!
Girthing out fast!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

A couple more taken before I changed tubes. Was trying to get the best size perspective for this tube in relation to my body and what the other tubes will look like!
Attachments
So heavy..
So heavy..
....and
....and
it's thick
it's thick
GTOK

Re: GIRTHING OUT MY TUBES 9/17 (pg. 24)

Post by GTOK »

Always a pleasure to watch you work, man!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
pumpernackel

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi Prelude,

as it seems, you have found the philosopher’s stone concerning pumping and growing. And now I need your help.
How often and in which dosages your supplements are suitable for individual “therapy”. And last but not least
where do I get those and any health issues?

cheers
pumpernackel

PS: You know how to make your readers really hot, when you write I've to get my tubes and pump.
I wish i would grow in your speed like in your latest pix.
Any pix/videos because I’m so curious about your latest size or did you already get stuck in your 4”/5” bucket?
Which pumping videos do you suggest except your own?
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

pumpernackel wrote:Hi Prelude,

as it seems, you have found the philosopher’s stone concerning pumping and growing. And now I need your help.
How often and in which dosages your supplements are suitable for individual “therapy”. And last but not least
where do I get those and any health issues?

cheers
pumpernackel

PS: You know how to make your readers really hot, when you write I've to get my tubes and pump.
I wish i would grow in your speed like in your latest pix.
Any pix/videos because I’m so curious about your latest size or did you already get stuck in your 4”/5” bucket?
Which pumping videos do you suggest except your own?
I don't measure out the supplements I take anymore I just take what's comfortable for me in my trials. More or less I try to consume 6000-10,000mg of arginine, a nitric oxide booster, test booster, maca, and tribulus when I'm not cycling off. I apologize for not having more specifics but it's become second nature to me and the amounts I consume are based on the pill. I take them roughly every other day ( pumping days) and it keeps me ready to rock all day long. Semis all day and precumming just from walking around with a heavy cock.

Health issues only happen when not enough water or food is taken in. Could cause light headedness, blurred vision from the mucus production increase so eye drops will help that, flushing, and maybe a stomach ache. But if you eat and drink plenty you may only experience the positives! Big bone, dripping and ready to perform and release volume!

Glad you like how I write man and the speed at which I grow in tube! The videos will be coming soon so be ready for those. Also my latest size has been regulated and I'm about to start using my 4" regularly. Have been growing and packing my 3.5 easily and quickly so getting to the point where the 4" is comfortable and will be girth packed!

As for other pumpers videos to watch...... it's tough to say because I do generic searches and tend to encounter problems finding anything worth while. By the time I've searched and gotten frustrated I just go to my drop box and watch older videos of mine. This typically drives me beyond the size I'm watching in the video!

New pics and videos to come and I'll try to get more specific information for you later on Bud.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Sorry for the delay fellas!

Now for the continuation of tube packing pics, gifs, and videos!
Attachments
VID_20150914_134958494_7341.jpg
Under pressure now
Under pressure now
Gripping the girth of the filled tube
Gripping the girth of the filled tube
VID_20150914_134958494_1512.jpg
Was feeling GREAT in this 12.5" long tube
Was feeling GREAT in this 12.5" long tube
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Pulling and stretching was the theme of this session! I was pulling and tugging on the tube to loosen the ligaments and give me a better stretch under pressure. What I do is while having the tube pulled and held tight against my chest I add high pressure while still holding the tube against my chest. The stretch is amazing and it typically makes me unload in the tube!

But these picture show me pulling it toward my chest and smacking the tube up my torso! Can't wait to be at the end of this tube some day.....
Attachments
This almost made me cum in tube, being so close to my arm pit! I can almost put my head in my pit.... so exciting
This almost made me cum in tube, being so close to my arm pit! I can almost put my head in my pit.... so exciting
VID_20150914_134958494_2683.jpg
Stretching out the ligaments before making a pressure run.
Stretching out the ligaments before making a pressure run.
Smacking middle of chest with tube filled with thick meat
Smacking middle of chest with tube filled with thick meat
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Back with more " chest pounding " pics and gifs that are real knee slappers! Just having fun with this guys! Hope you are too!

Be sure to CLICK on each one to see the action.
Attachments
King Kong ain't got ish on ME!! Lol
King Kong ain't got ish on ME!! Lol
Tugging and pulling to get that nice in tube skin roll
Tugging and pulling to get that nice in tube skin roll
Pulling and stroking
Pulling and stroking
A real knee slapper lol.
A real knee slapper lol.