urethra balloon

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kinky4all

urethra balloon

Post by kinky4all »

Is there an urethral balloon? The idea would be to insert it deinflated, pump it like an inflatable dildo and increase the size of your peehole that way.
eternity

Re: urethra balloon

Post by eternity »

Great idea. Now, add to the idea asking for a tunnel so that one can leave it in and pee.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I thought I'd posted a response to this but it somehow got deleted. You could try pushing a urinary catheter part way in to your urethra. This catheter is the type that has a balloon that you inflate once it is inside your bladder in order to stop it coming out. It is inflated using a syringe with saline in it. I would strongly suggest that you be very, very careful with this in case you do yourself some damage.
K
Balloon Catheter
Balloon Catheter
Black_Wing

Post by Black_Wing »

Is there any urethral probe where the balloon is more elongated?
I want to expand my urethra with a balloon too, but i haven't found a device wich could do this. I don't want to use urethral sounds, because they are stiff. When i could use a balloon-like device it would be more flexible and pleasing IMHO.
For now i blow up my urethra and then hold the air in place with a plug. But i am afraid that it could also affect the sphincter. Do anyone has experience with urethra inflation?
lok_ki

Post by lok_ki »

Hi BlackWing.

Saw you are located in Germany. It should be easy for you to get hold of this toy:
https://www.toxyd.de/klinik/harnroehren ... tator.html

Should work for you - and others. I haven't tried it yet, but hope to do so one day.

Have fun,
Lokki