need ballstretching advise

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

sabishi

need ballstretching advise

Post by sabishi »

I need some help on this subject,
I want to start stretching but there's one little obstacle that keeps me from doing it.
i bought a donut stretcher earlier this year(g*ddamn these things are expensive) but this one was to small (3,5 mm) it did fit eventually but after every muscle was complete loose and relaxed down there.
(I did alot of saline and glucose injections so I got a start) now when its on some time later my "sack muscles" tries to pull the whole package up against my body, this is where I fail.
once that happens the whole thing turns blue and later black obviously. now I ordered a new one wich is slightly bigger(3,9mm) I measured that would be more comfortable to wear.
now is my question: is this just a fase? that after some time it would stop trying to crush my nuts and veins just to get it close to my body?

thanks in advance
Pump

Re: need ballstretching advise

Post by Pump »

asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

For an all day stretch to condition and keep a hang you can try bull balls by perfect fit
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Do make sure that the hole through the centre of the ball weight is large enough. I once made the mistake of buying a ball weight where the hole was too small. I wore it for a short time and within a few minutes my ball sac had turned dark purple, so it was obvious that the weight was cutting off the blood supply. I bought ball weights with larger holes through the middle, just as you have, and there is no longer a problem. I have progressively increased my stretch to over 150mm (6 inches) and can report that my balls no longer turn blue even at that degree of stretch!
K
golden_condor

Post by golden_condor »

Hi sabishi, check my forum posts. The stories i wrote in there might be helpfull
viewtopic.php?t=45460