meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

Dude19

Re: meatotomy

Post by Dude19 »

It's been a month and a half since I did it. And so far I think it went well for a first real attempt at it. Now the next step will be to cut more which I might do within the next week. But the only thing is I don't want to make it so big that I can't shoot my cum far enough. It is also at a point where the meatus is a bit larger then the urethra. So I have to work on stretching it first.
image.jpg
image.jpg
I do have another question where is the point at which you have started a sub? Is it when you start cutting the skin right bellow the glans or is it farther down? If anyone can show me a picture point that location out. I don't want to go to far.
I have a list of things I want to do to my penis in a certain order
1. Start a meatotomy going down the front
2. Finish meatotomy by ending at the bottom of the glans
3. Work on restoring foreskin
4. Get a penis piercing of any kind
5. Get a reverse Prince Albert piercing
6. Cut down the back side of the glans to the hole of the reverse Prince Albert
7. Finish splitting the glans
8. Finish restoring foreskIn until it completely covers the glans when fully erect with overhang.
9. Pierce foreskin closed
10. Dock another mans entire penis with my foreskin.
And while I am doing all this I will be sounding my urethra so it could fit a finger in it.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So tonight I tried to do some more cutting and well it didn't go as planned I clamped it for an hour they removed the clamp and I noticed it wasn't as transparent as the last time but I had removed the clamp already and wasn't going to put it back on so I tried just cutting it anyways and well it bleed like crazy as soon as I cut some skin so I stopped and wrapped toilet paper around it. I don't know if I had done much at all but I will find out tomorrow. I will try again next week depending upon where I am. I think next time I will clamp harder for longer and maybe it will work better. And please if anyone has photos of their meatotomy open please share.
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Hi, this is mine a second before I extended it to my (small) PA hole. Thats how transparent the skin should be, you can see the blade of the scissors through it.
cut.jpg
After this cut I continued cutting further down until I almost opened the urethra. At this point I can still pee standing when I cover the glans with my foreskin. When I pull my foreskin back, it sprays around, particulary when pissing with low preassure. Anyway its still possible to use a urinal, even with pulled back foreskin.

Unfortunately I have to say that the power of my cum has decreased a lot, beginning with the cut to my PA hole. When I really cum strong, I can spray at most 10cm. Most times my cum only swells out through the slit.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Here is my full meatotomy
Here is my full meatotomy
You ask for more pictures of meatotomies. And one point, if you want to proceed, then cut in the frenelum to get at straight line of meatotomy.

Peter Borges
meato79

Post by meato79 »

MetalInside wrote:Hi, this is mine a second before I extended it to my (small) PA hole. Thats how transparent the skin should be, you can see the blade of the scissors through it.
cut.jpg
After this cut I continued cutting further down until I almost opened the urethra. At this point I can still pee standing when I cover the glans with my foreskin. When I pull my foreskin back, it sprays around, particulary when pissing with low preassure. Anyway its still possible to use a urinal, even with pulled back foreskin.

Unfortunately I have to say that the power of my cum has decreased a lot, beginning with the cut to my PA hole. When I really cum strong, I can spray at most 10cm. Most times my cum only swells out through the slit.
Hi, how is the feeling of cum from new slit? I wish I could swell out through the slit like volcano. :mrgreen:
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

The first time I cut it was that transparent but the second time I didn't clamp as hard so it didn't work. I still haven't gone any farther but I have been busy with other stuff. I will let you know when I do. And thanks for the pictures.
donut

Post by donut »

your meatotomy now is kinda cool in a way. Its just like you were born with an extra wide urethra. Kinda neat looking for a change, its still staying closed because you didn't open the bottom up. Keep in mind if you go further it will begin to separate causing a gap that's open to the environment. As it is, you still seal shut. I like my gap aesthetically but im kinda concerned when im swimming and having sex that my urethra isn't sealed. Some mornings i wake up and have dried stuff down there but it goes away after peeing. oh, and peeing. ive got it mastered but i swear sometimes it just drips.
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

meato79 wrote: Hi, how is the feeling of cum from new slit? I wish I could swell out through the slit like volcano. :mrgreen:
When I didnt come for a few days, the first load of cum still splashes out of my mea. It doesnt go far, only a few cm . After this, the rest swells out. I made a video for you (packed because forum does not accept mp4 files):
mea_cum.rar
(3.68 MiB) Downloaded 960 times
If there is less cum, it only swells out ;)
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I have not done anymore but I will soon. I got a new clamp that is a bit smaller and straight. I think it will work better than what I was using. On other notes I have noticed a decrease in the distance that I come and more of it just swells up as far as every else goes with it nothing has changed much since before I did anything to it. I would love to get to a point where it stays open on its own. Thanks for the advice and keep it coming.
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

The cut starts to seperate and stay open as soon as you cut behind the glans. Look at my picture with the scissors above. After this cut my mea started to seperate. Compare my two pictures below:

This was before I did the cut with the scissors:
_IMG_0313.JPG
And this was after the cut and healing:
Before
Before
From this point on, even small cuts widen the mea/sub significantly.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So I have decided what to do. I will finish cutting my meatotomy next weekend and all week I will not do any jacking off or sounding until afterwards this should be fun. I will let you know how it goes then. This time I will use a straight clamp. :D
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So I haven't been able to do any cutting yet but I have an idea of when I will be able to soon. I will do it sometime in the next two weeks. I also thing that I will clamp as far down as I can so I can cut as far as I want. I want it to stay open on its own which I know is probably not the best idea but that is what I want. I will upload pictures of it before and after since I haven't posted any in a while. If you have videos of yours online please post a link bellow.
bi200069

Post by bi200069 »

I love the way your cock head looks. I have done a very short meatotomy which preserves my PA. I now want to do a cut like yours, on top which makes the slit longer. Do you have any advice to offer>
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So I have done more work on it now I didn't take any before photos but it hadn't changed much other then it looking more natural. I have taken picture of the process up until the cutting where I needed my hands more.
Clamping
Clamping
Clamp
Clamp
Clamp removed
Clamp removed
I wore some black underwear to make the picture look better. One piece of advice if you were to do this yourself once the clamp is in place try not to have an erection they hurt just as much as putting the clamp on. I will have more photos as it heals up it was a little bite hard to cut but I got it.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

18 hours the cut it has somewhat stopped bleeding. I was glad it had stopped because it was getting to a point where I was getting worried. I did put a cotton ball in my meatus to keep it open and help it from regrowing together. It does still a little when it gets erect. I did get some stuff to keep it open. I hope by the end of next week it is healed enough that I don't have to worry about it. I now it will be a while before I can return to not wearing underwear.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg