Epilation

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

kalahari

Epilation

Post by kalahari »

I like to keep my pubes smooth as well as my cock and balls, but find that I need to shave at least twice a week. I have been using an epilator lately for my pubes but not my cock and sack, for which I continue using a dry safety razor. The epilator gives a lovely smooth, long lasting result but I do find a problem that when the hairs start to grow back they tend to "in grow" and form unsightly red bumps. Has anyone else had this experience, and how did you overcome this problem?
K
nikp

Re: Epilation

Post by nikp »

I have had this problem. I used to pluck my pubes, bit of a long winded neck breaking task but a really smooth finish. Trouble was I too got in growers. I now shave which leaves tinny amount of hair above the surface eliminating the in growing problem.Not as smooth but not bad plus I don't get neck ache anymore.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

I've shaved and I've epilated, and currently I'm using an IPL machine to reduce regrowth. Gotta say after maybe 8 weeks it's starting to work pretty well. Legs better than chest and pubes, but worth persevering with. seem to be working real well around the anus which is interesting - different skin tone/type maybe? Enjoying going from a hairy bear to a sleek seal!
Venir00

Post by Venir00 »

What is the brand of your IPL machine? There seems to be so many products out there that promise more tha they can deliver and I wouldn't want to waste any money on those.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

It's a Braun, supposedly a good make
K
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Hi Venir, my IPL machine is a Silk'n Glide
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Have your tried the "Pearl". The machine burns of the hair and it's adverts claim that over time the hair does not return. They are forever advertising this device of the Shopping Channel. I have tried an epilator but DAMN pulling out the hairs hurt like crazy. Went back to shaving, I do find that if I don't continue to shave the new hair sticks into my cock. Not nice very itchy, particularly after a long pump session. I do laugh when I am shaving' "Can you hold your cock like this ...?" :lol:
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I have been epilating for a couple years. And at first it hurt terribly. If you do it often you are not attacking the entire forest each time since not all the hairs grow in the same cycle. I am at about once every 2 weeks, any longer and it gets too painful. I got the bumps and found that a exfolation mit in the shower every few days reduced them. I seemed to only get them on my thighs. I have been able to epilate everything, yes everything, not arms or head. It took a while to get used to doing the boys but if I do it often it is not too bad. I started using an IPL (ELOS) from QVC in addition. I will let you know how that helps.

So the name is Slick not silk, of course that works too.

sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Slkdyk, I find that too. Regarding the boys - how do you epilate them, particularly your ball sac? I find it way too painful - and bloody.
K
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

If I let it go too long the boys do get painful, the more often the less painful. The more often the less blood too. Keep the skin pulled tight too. I had the rollers bite me once and it stopped the epilator, WOW.... I cant go longer that 2 weeks without it being real painful, best between 7-10 days. Less that 7 days and it doesn't seem to do much. After 2 weeks too much hair has started to grow.
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I find it too painful even if I pull the skin taut! :(
K
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

I have been using Magic Shave Creme for about 5 years now on my whole pubic area and this works great for me. Nice and smooth for up to 2 weeks, I've found that after using it for so long the new hair growth is much softer than it used to be and comes off much easier.
Just smooth the creme on and wait (I wait 12/15 mins) then jump in the shower and wipe it all off with a face cloth and I'm just as smooth as a babies behind. I get mine on line at Walgreen's, I watch for sales of multiple tubes. A tube last quite a while.
Keep on stretching that pee hole
120vdc

Post by 120vdc »

I do have one of those epilation machine also. But I have found that one can use his/her bare hands to peel off undesired hair.
Give it a try... Only recommendation: do it right after a shower or a bathtub.
I do this weekly after a shower I rather this practice than using my epilation machine.
It is noisy and attracts attention of my family too.

I would like to have my pubis tattoed soon and therefore I want keep it that zone "hair free".

Cheers.
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

I have been using epilator for 11 years now and am on third one now as have worn out 2 of them already. They do an awesome job of removing pubic hair
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

My recommendation is that if you have made the decision that you prefer hair free pubes stop wasting all that time every week, or couple weeks, temporarily removing the hair and put the time toward removing the hair permanently with a home electrolysis unit. Once done you will never have to waste anymore time ever again. The most important part is that there is no comparison to the smoothness and sensitivity of the skin with temporary vs permanent removal. I plucked for years before coming across a home electrolysis unit that actually worked. I absolutely could not believe how much better the skin feels when the hair is eliminated permanently.