Susi again...

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

Pump

Re: Susi again...

Post by Pump »

very nice you 2 nice to see a couple having fun with these hot couples posting lately the wife is becoming more intrested thank you! ::)
b.c.

Post by b.c. »

Last edited by b.c. on Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike

Post by Mike »

The thing that makes Susi's pics the hottest is that they're shot far back enuf to let you see the total package...legs...ass...everything. This is one FINE woman. Thnx again for the shots. <br> <br>bob
<br><br>I can't argue with that. ;D
I\'ve been pumping for almost 10yrs & never looked back.

It was b/c of one of my first girlfriend I began pumping who said when we broke up I was small at 5.7 fully hard

Now I\'m 7.2 X 6 unpumped
pumpingmike

Post by pumpingmike »

lecker lecker da möchte mann doch ???
fredz

Post by fredz »

This is my first post on this wonderful forum but I have a few thing to say to this:<br><br>1. This is the outmost beautiful pussy i have ever encountered in my life!<br>2. Even though i can't see you're face completely, i bet you're gorgeous!<br>3. This is the outmost beautiful pussy i have ever encountered in my life! :)<br>4. Stop posting those pictures my penis can't handle it ... naaahhh just kiddin' ;D<br><br>Keep up the good work vakuum_couple!<br>And thanks for sharing.<br><br>Greetings, <br><br>Fredz
NCtechman1

Post by NCtechman1 »

This is the first time I have posted on this or any forum of this sort.  Although I am not currently pumping I have pumped in the past and I love the feeling it gives me.  <br><br>I see there are several post of Susi and might say she is hot and so is the guy in her pics.   Seeing the post made me think of some questions. <br><br>For the ladies how does it feel to be fucked after you have pumped and after he has pumped?<br><br>For the men how does is feel to fuck a pumped pussy and how how does it feel to fuck after you pump?<br><br>I have jacked off after pumping and it feels great.  I can only imagine the feeling of fucking a pussy afterwards.<br><br>Thanks.
b.c.

Post by b.c. »

Last edited by b.c. on Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spicypulp

Post by Spicypulp »

Pleaase susi where are you ???
Mr. D

Susi again

Post by Mr. D »

Absolutely one of the most beautiful bent over pic I've have had the pleasure of viewing. Ths is the stuff that great dreams are made of.

Love to see more of Susi's wonderful pussy.

Thanks for sharing.

Mr. D