Florida Pumpers

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

iPumpFL

Re: Florida Pumpers

Post by iPumpFL »

Any pumpers/pissers hanging out together this Memorial Day weekend in S Florida?
groove the tube!
beachboy

Post by beachboy »

DonWRNY wrote:Any pumpers in SW Florida. Naples area
i am "beachboy" in Ft. Myers, 55 years old, in pretty good shape, straight, not gay and not bi. pumping for a little while but guess not frequently enough to get really big. pumping currently in a straight cylinder, cock and balls, size of cylinder is 3.25 x 10 and i am packing it to about 3/4. so, i guess not too bad but not professional enough.
how about you? any info about your pumping experiences? how big, what equipment are you using?
i am curious where i can get with pumping bigger, need to work and keep my job though, guess cannot go too large. do not have any other cylinders, no money, all i can think of trying a bullmaster or any of the other pro cylinders. tried pickle jar, a big one, could barely get out again, not good.
let me know more about you, are there others you know in our area? any ladies pumping?
REGARDS
"beachboy"
Dicksdicks212

Post by Dicksdicks212 »

I agree we should get a pumping party together in Florida. We need one and people would love it. We have amazing weather hello. I'm down. Email me [email protected]
Dicksdicks212

Post by Dicksdicks212 »

Hey everyone we should put together a Florida ball pumping party together. If you are a Florida resident respond if you are up to this idea. Hey everyone we should put together a Florida ball pumping party together. If you are a Florida resident I feel this is a great way for everyone to get to meet pampers and local ones at that. We have great weather and people always want to be here so let's enjoy our beautiful state of Florida and pump pump pump. Non residents are allowed to come aswell. I think this will be great.

Email me [email protected]

Regards,
Will
Let's pump
tfr22u

Post by tfr22u »

Always Good to Pump in Florida.
Attachments
Picture 206.jpg
fuzzyass1

Post by fuzzyass1 »

any guys in fort Lauderdale area to pump with?
eeffyy

Post by eeffyy »

Tampa needs a friend to help me with this thing!
Attachments
hixuhstq123v.jpg
hixuhstq123v.jpg (19.94 KiB) Viewed 6995 times
krama6m6wwjc.jpg
krama6m6wwjc.jpg (15.69 KiB) Viewed 6995 times
h62ijb1rns13.jpg
4jjzhu1norry.jpg
4jjzhu1norry.jpg (15.13 KiB) Viewed 6995 times
epn9t4adu64u.jpg
epn9t4adu64u.jpg (15.73 KiB) Viewed 6995 times
th3njw7ipg75.jpg
th3njw7ipg75.jpg (15 KiB) Viewed 6995 times
gazje7903j68.jpg
gazje7903j68.jpg (17.11 KiB) Viewed 6995 times
went2sleep

Post by went2sleep »

damn nice weapon!
Dicksdicks212

Post by Dicksdicks212 »

Hey all I was wondering why don't we have a pump weekend down here in sunny Florida South Florida that is. I think it will be fun we have sun the beach the ocean tan and pump boating paddle birding and jetskies. I think we should all you know make this pumping party happen. We already have a Palm Springs Palm pump weekend now we need a South Florida pump weekend pump pump pump. Email me directly if any ideas or write on this thread.

Hope to hear from you guys.

I think it would be great any thoughts?????

[email protected]
Dicksdicks212

Post by Dicksdicks212 »

Hey all I was wondering why don't we have a pump weekend down here in sunny Florida South Florida that is. I think it will be fun we have sun the beach the ocean tan and pump boating paddle birding and jetskies. I think we should all you know make this pumping party happen. We already have a Palm Springs Palm pump weekend now we need a South Florida pump weekend pump pump pump. Email me directly if any ideas or write on this thread.

Hope to hear from you guys.

I think it would be great any thoughts?????

[email protected]
iPumpFL

Post by iPumpFL »

Good idea, dicks!
groove the tube!
kmacattack69

Post by kmacattack69 »

Moving to Fort Lauderdale area at the start of August! Wannabe pumper. Would love to meet siliconed or salined guys!
waterwagon

Post by waterwagon »

Well it has been posted over and over about Mutual pumper play...or a Pumper get together....or even a 1 on 1 meeting to pump...! I posted my first message in 2010...then another in 20012 and ?? But my observation is ...There are lots of Lookers and Talkers on this Forum....But about zero real players. I was in a 3.5" tube and well packed in 2010 ...now in 2016 I fill a 4"x 9" tube tight with cock. Over the last 6 years I have had one actual contact from a Newbie in Ft. Lauderdale ( 250 miles from Homosassa) ..but at least he contacted me with interest. My take on this whole thing ...Just BS talkers and No real intent....! If someone post a desire for a group play session...then you see he is too pussy to even list where in Florida he lives ...I READ TOTAL BULL SHIT! Sorry But after 6 years and one contact for even a discussion when you have 12" around Cock and 16" sack all the time....I any sadly writing off this aspect of Florida Players...Just not real!
Jay aka "Waterwagon" here and many other male sites...In HOMOSASSA..( 65 Miles North of Tampa) I am not worried about the Sex Police...
Attachments
Hard and Purple 410cc cock.JPG
kmacattack69

Post by kmacattack69 »

Any silicone down here in south Florida? Palm beach to Miami and anywhere in between!
tfr22u

Post by tfr22u »

Pump on..................
Attachments
Picture 297.jpg