meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

Dude19

meatotomy

Post by Dude19 »

I have been think about getting a meatotomy done I can't decide how long to make it. here is an image of my meatus right now.
image.jpg
I don't know why it looks really pink it must be from the camera.
I want it to look natural some not so big that the glans are spread open all the time. I know eventually I will go all the way to the bottom of the glans and maybe further. but first I want your opinion on it. this is just for the first time.
Last edited by Dude19 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 7:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Peter Borges

Re: meatotomy

Post by Peter Borges »

I voted for full meatotomy. But do it time by time. Enjoy the pain when you or your lover clamp and cut. For your inspiration observe this couple http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=3FPS6- ... Sz6stgcTVI

Peter Borges
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

that is my plan eventually going for the full meatotomy.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

once it hits 50 votes or so I will see what has the most votes and decide when to get it done.
storyfan32

Post by storyfan32 »

do for the full!!
I completed mine this morning. I had it done about half about a year ago. I was wearing several PAs therafter. What a waste of money :lol: Sometimes I had 4, 6 and 8mm rings at the same time. so the whole was pretty big.

This morning while jacking off I was brave enough, took a sharp knife ............ that was it.
Not very much blood. was surprised. The slit looks fantastic and huge, much bigger than expected.
I'm proud and happy!!!

have fun with yours,
story
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

I still vote for a full meatotomy for you. See here how it looks when it is well done. And so much pleasure.

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=Ct9yq- ... TjU4tgcSP8

Peter Borges
donut

Post by donut »

think you should go about as far as I did. I consider this a "full" I cant ever imagine a doctor actually cutting as far down as I did, its opening the urethra more than it needs to be anyway. Definitely do it in one go all the way, it will heal cleaner. If you wait between cuts hard scar tissue will form where the cut ends. When I cut I used stainless scissors and did not clamp. The bleeding was healthy and healing was accomplished with zero regrowth.

Its fun and different, and its always going to be interesting with the ladies BUT damn this pissing thing is getting old. 90% Im flawless by sqeezing the sides together, every once in a while I will literally piss on my foot and manipulating the glans wont mitigate it. Pissing is slightly faster if you dont need to squeeze and aim, which feels nice but I cant shoot a load anymore (seriously who gives a shit its messy anyway). Ive been speculating that it may increase risk of STI's, seeing as how my urethra no longer seals itself shut but whatever. Ive gotten use to my slit and I actually think it added character and aesthetics to my cock, it just seems like ive always had it now after a year. It is WEIRD to look at pictures when I was intact, seeing how perfectly closed I was.

Id say think about it but on the other hand you only live once, why not do SOMETHING different to your cock? You'll probably be looking at your cock in a year thinking "holy shit there it is".
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

just a quick update I will be trying to get a meatotomy done within the next week so look for some pictures on it sometime later. as far as how big I will go at first it will be big enough to fit my new penis plug in. :D :D :D
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

what I want it to look like when I am done with it is I want it to look like I have always had it that large or it looks like it is the same at just a glance but really looking at it you can tell it is huge. something like these photos bellow
image.jpg
image.jpg (8.11 KiB) Viewed 52687 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (21.83 KiB) Viewed 52687 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (25.84 KiB) Viewed 52687 times
donut

Post by donut »

The top ones mine. If you are set on it, like i said, one cut only. Small sharp scissors. Don't jack off for three days before hand. Youll be so horny it will feel like pleasure doing the cut. I miss peeing straight and im worried girls are going to think I have a birth defect but other than that is is pretty cool.
dieselsquid

Post by dieselsquid »

The Dr did mine 60+ years ago. I don't mind I made 4 kids.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

okay I am waiting for a good time to do it. I got really busy lately with other stuff that I haven't had the time to do it yet and I will be somewhat busy for a week getting ready for the end of the school year so I will not be doing it this week.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I worked on it some today but I stopped just shy of how far I wanted to go today. I have some pictures but they don't show the size very well so I will wait until it is healed up some before I post pics. I think the next time I do it I will use a better clamp than what I used today.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

so it is really close to 50 votes and the majority is for the full meatotomy. I would love to go for it in one shot but it isn't likely to be that way. as soon as I get all the supplies I need and a few hours of alone time I will go for as much as I can do. so next time I post on here I will hopefully have done it.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I'd say, "definitely go for it" - you will love it. :D I opted for I think what is called a dorsal meatotomy, which is cutting more down the front face of the glans rather than at the back (frenulum side). I did this for two reasons, (a) I think it looks better and (b) I didn't want the cut to interfere with my Prince Albert piercing. I used a combination of a scalpel and sharp surgical scissors - the pointy type. Do it a little at a time - it didn't really hurt and I think you will enjoy the experience of actually doing it as much as the actual result itself. One tip use a piece of cotton wool in the cut to hold it open and absorb any slight bleeding there may be. Mine didn't bleed much and it stopped within a few minutes. Enjoy!
K
Meato6.jpg
Meato8.jpg
P1030010.JPG