Pumping Experiment 4.25"x11" BIG PUMP (5/25 pics pg. 28)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumpger

Re: Pumping Experiment 4.25"x11" BIG PUMP (5/25 pics pg. 28)

Post by Pumpger »

Bump for reply. Hope you can answer me prelude.
Getting huge in 2018
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Pumpger wrote:Prelude, i have some nice results in my 2.50 filling the tube. But there are one or two small airchambers on the sides i am not able to close. I try to really fill it out like in your pics. Any tips from you?
Advice to you on how to get a total fill is get a bigger tube. Moving up to a bigger tube will allow you to grow larger than the tube you are struggling with currently. If you grow more in the bigger tube you can step down to the smaller tube for a TOTAL pack.

Hope that is understandable and helpful!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

regina_pumper wrote:You're only 33. I hope you never stop pushing your limits of girth and length. Forget anything about limits and normal human size. You're going beyond human boundaries and evolving.
I'm glad I read this comment. I was starting to think that the flare for pumping was gone and this site was going with that. But you've just given me new motivation!!

I WILL continue to pump and push limits and I WILL continue to share with this forum, regardless of reception or feedback. Because there are just enough people who do gain from frequent postings and updates from myself and others here.

Thank you pumpger for the bump! I would have missed these motivators!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

asslicker061 wrote:Prelude you have definitely graduated from BBC to MBC. Massive
That is something that should become a thing! An MBC love it!!

Thanks!!
gebro

Post by gebro »

I seem to remember that you had a goal whereby you reached the head of your cock with your tongue...or lips! I wonder if that has been achieved yet? :)
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

gebro wrote:I seem to remember that you had a goal whereby you reached the head of your cock with your tongue...or lips! I wonder if that has been achieved yet? :)
Oh yeah! That is totally doable now even though I've gained some tum, but I've not improved my flexibility. Just gotten longer!
CaptnPumpHard

Post by CaptnPumpHard »

Man your meat is so fantastic. One caution though when using public transport. If the transport police see that bulge in your trousers you may likely be arrested for trying to hide a small person in your pants to avoid paying the extra fare.
Such a great example of pumping that certainly encourages one to pump one.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

CaptnPumpHard wrote:Man your meat is so fantastic. One caution though when using public transport. If the transport police see that bulge in your trousers you may likely be arrested for trying to hide a small person in your pants to avoid paying the extra fare.
Such a great example of pumping that certainly encourages one to pump one.
Lol, I've been bulging all over public transport this entire weekend Lol and have been alright! However it's not been an obscene bulge just noticeable.

Figured to pull this thread up for the recent new crowd that has been showing up who have never seen these or read through certain concerts. I've been catching a lot of questions lately so I figured to pull these back up. Valuable information in here!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Wanted to bring this thread up for those who have had questions about high pressure pumping, daily sessions, and routine specifics. Lots of pictures details and videos!
piu10plus

Post by piu10plus »

Wow a beautifull cock I would love to suk it for you
65YR OLD PUMPER hAVE PUMPED 10 YRS HAVE 10 PLUS INCHES OF THICK COCK PLUS A MEATY SET OF BALLS.LUV TO SUCK & PUMP WITH OTHER BULLS
trickster

Re: Daily pumping experiment (Jan. 23 vids pg. 5)

Post by trickster »

prelude99 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:46 am
Scourge210 wrote:would you be so kind as to PM me your current full supplement regiment? i envy your loads almost as much as your dick lol
Lol, I'll take that as a compliment bud. My current supplement regimen isn't that extensive. I usually take 600mgs of maca, 100mgs of zinc, close to 4000mgs of arginine, and that's all for the current. The others that I take I'm cycled off of them at the moment and will add them back to the mix by spring....when the real growing begins!
:D
DirtyBeaver

Post by DirtyBeaver »

That's huge, really good experiment man! Hmmm, I need to go for more!
FullExtend
trickster

Re: Daily pumping experiment (Jan. 23 vids pg. 5)

Post by trickster »

prelude99 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:46 am
Scourge210 wrote:would you be so kind as to PM me your current full supplement regiment? i envy your loads almost as much as your dick lol
Lol, I'll take that as a compliment bud. My current supplement regimen isn't that extensive. I usually take 600mgs of maca, 100mgs of zinc, close to 4000mgs of arginine, and that's all for the current. The others that I take I'm cycled off of them at the moment and will add them back to the mix by spring....when the real growing begins!
thanks for cum concoction Prelude!!
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

Hey Prelude awesome work my man! I wanted to ask you since you've been pumping forever, do you know of any long term damage pumping can do to the inside of the body? Heart, blood vessels, or any other internal area of the body? I've looked a few times over the years and haven't seen much about this. The only real concerns I've been able to find are those with blood clot issues, severe circulation problems, priapism and a few other medical issues (none of which I have) should not use a pump.

You've been pumping so long and you are quite healthy so that would lead me to believe that as long as you are careful and pump within your limits whatever those limits are and slowly expand beyond those limits one should be fine.

The only real thing I try and do is not pump on days I exercise, it's probably a psychological thing and I pump every other day or two days on one day off type of thing. If I've had a 2-3 hour long session with breaks in between one day I will take 1-2 days off or at the very least 1 day.

In terms of pressure, I typically keep it from 4hg's to 7hg's of pressure and I will occasionally go from 8-15hg's for shorter bursts and either going back down to 3-5hg's or taking a short break cutting the pressure altogether.

I've also found doing jelqing as a warm is fine but not in between as that's where I've encountered issues like discoloration or head blisters, but I will save the jelqing for the end as well.

Let me know what you think.
blairo

Post by blairo »

Hi Prelude

Thanks to your advices, I am able to pack a L. A 2.25 tube and also the first 3 inch of my 2.75*18 inches for gaining more length.
Today I just try a new pressure 24hg for 20 seconds in my 2.25... It changes a man and fells so so good.

Hope to see you again and are you ready for the 5 inch girth tube?

Bye...