real thick dick

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

billash4647

Re: real thick dick

Post by billash4647 »

Great Thick cock & such a lovely smile !!! :D
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
ThickDick

Post by ThickDick »

Wow thnx to all for ur comments! I'll have to post sum more pix soon to keep the thread going! Keep the feedback cumn I luv to hear ur thoughts! N check out my other post of my wifes big phat pussy!!! ;)
pumpguy101

Post by pumpguy101 »

Damn, thickdick. Super hot set of pics! That one of your cock between the pierced breasts was my favorite. Would also like to see her stretch her nice lips around your huge cockhead! Thanks for the great post. Will be looking for more! :-)
ThickDick

Post by ThickDick »

New pix for u guys. Anyone wanna see more?
Attachments
tumblr_nbbxy7wce51thr8kao1_1280.png
PhotoGrid_1420140702991.jpg
PSX_20150218_121242.jpg
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

would love to see more!
Mickee_Guy

Post by Mickee_Guy »

Your lady friend is beautiful and very sexy. You are very lucky!!! Would like to see more his -n- hers pumping before/after shots. Thanks for sharing.
dieselsquid

Post by dieselsquid »

Hell yeah! I bet it fits real snug inside her too.
FrankBlack

Post by FrankBlack »

Hi very good Pumpjob, please show more pics with your amazing girl.
jschlong

Post by jschlong »

amazing!! how long does it take for you to get to that size in the tube? what regime do you follow, eg what pressure, time, cylinder size? your cock is incredible... welldone man :D
cuntreemann

Post by cuntreemann »

we are looking forward to more of your realthickdick!! :D
z06vet2003

Post by z06vet2003 »

Need some advise. I see from the post that several members have got real thick cocks, after pumping. But I got this problem I,m 7 1/4" thick erect normally. I start with a 2.25 which is packed as soon as I go in. does not take long (15minutes) to pack a 2.25" tube wall to wall to the top of a 7" tube. I,m in the 2.5" x 8 and pack that just wall to wall in about an hour.
In all these photos I do not see anyone packing that into your Lady. My wife can barely handle my erect 7 incher. But I'd love to give her the 8 incher. Has anyone TRIED and How . After pumping I,m sort of spongy. I do not use a cock ring.
CaptnPumpHard

Post by CaptnPumpHard »

z06vet2003 wrote:Need some advise. I see from the post that several members have got real thick cocks, after pumping. But I got this problem I,m 7 1/4" thick erect normally. I start with a 2.25 which is packed as soon as I go in. does not take long (15minutes) to pack a 2.25" tube wall to wall to the top of a 7" tube. I,m in the 2.5" x 8 and pack that just wall to wall in about an hour.
In all these photos I do not see anyone packing that into your Lady. My wife can barely handle my erect 7 incher. But I'd love to give her the 8 incher. Has anyone TRIED and How . After pumping I,m sort of spongy. I do not use a cock ring.

If you look through the postings of Prelude99 you will find his comment about tying to shag his mates GF.
There are various posts that show a pumped cock 'pumping' up a pussy.
MN_Pumperboy

Post by MN_Pumperboy »

You are fucking incredible! I wish that I could pump that religiously and achieve those results! Keep posting!!!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

CaptnPumpHard wrote:
z06vet2003 wrote:Need some advise. I see from the post that several members have got real thick cocks, after pumping. But I got this problem I,m 7 1/4" thick erect normally. I start with a 2.25 which is packed as soon as I go in. does not take long (15minutes) to pack a 2.25" tube wall to wall to the top of a 7" tube. I,m in the 2.5" x 8 and pack that just wall to wall in about an hour.

If you look through the postings of Prelude99 you will find his comment about tying to shag his mates GF.
There are various posts that show a pumped cock 'pumping' up a pussy.
Yeah it's a challenge. Similar boat as you z06 in that my stock meat is over 7.6" girth when hard for a while and 7.8" if hard for over an hour. Base girth is over 8.5" so when trying to get in my Lady it was a challenge. My friends girl was even smaller!!! Pumped I don't DARE to put it in someone!! Unless they are ready........

My watch fit my meat tighter than my wrist.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Drkmeat

Post by Drkmeat »

Impressive indeed!!!
Monster cock worshipper :-)