enlarging pee hole

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Bacon.Trap

Re: enlarging pee hole

Post by Bacon.Trap »

dlblack wrote:Yes go to amazon and search for Master Series The Meat Cleaver Stainless Steel Urethral Stretcher
I paid about $33 for it and the shipping made it About $42 dollars.

As far as wearing it for a extend time it is heavy. It tends to slide out of hole in time. The head ring is loose on my cock soft but tight when hard. To keep it in when soft I am experimenting with a cock ring behind my balls with rubber band connected to the stretcher to hole it in. So far it has not worked out. But I keep trying and with different things to hold it in.

I have been able to keep it in a hour or so at a time as it is. I love to look down in my big hole when it is stretched with this toy. My hole looks so big after I use it.

Dwight
For us brit lot ; http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/urethral-str ... 92597.html
alan69

Post by alan69 »

terzd

Post by terzd »

playing around ufff!!
Attachments
IMG_2976.JPG
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Wow, what size is that thing? :D
Please can you take some photos at a higher resolution (file size) as the one you posted doesn't enlarge very well.
K
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Hi Zena69,
I have enlarged the pee slit of my bf by gradually inserting my smallest finger over the last few months. I used a dab of vaseline and inserted upto two knucles within one month. By the end of four months I could insert the whole length of my smallest finger quite easily. Now again using vaseline as lube, I can insert a half of my index finger (2 knucles) and working on inserting the whole finger. That is his slit is about 1/2" wide/stretched. He does the same with my pee hole. My pee slit stretches about 1/2" by his index fnger and I feel great about it and want to stretch it further.
You two are very lucky! Please can we see some pictures of both peeholes (your bf's and yours!) with fingers inserted?
Thank you!
K
adri3650

Post by adri3650 »

George5 wrote:Hi, here's an update of inserting my little vibrator :P
Hi George5, any new updates on the vibrator? :wink:
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

TetherSpout wrote:The way I see it, cutting a pee hole doesn't enlarge it. It simply obliterates it and moves the opening further down the urethra, which is a tragedy because the urethral orifice, i.e. the meatus, is typically one of the most sensitive areas of the glans when left intact. If you want to retain sensitivity and keep your options open, it is far better to stretch the orifice than to cut it.
How I agree with you! Stretching is a long journey and not for the impatient, the journey and the processes involved form the pleasure, cutting is definitely not the answer.
alan69

Post by alan69 »

This is an 18mm sound, insertion and then with me holding it in so it doesn't fall out on the floor.
Attachments
18mm sound slipping out.JPG
18mm sound insertion.JPG
18mm sound, me holding it in.JPG
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Great job Alan impressive size
Any more tips on stretching???
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Great movie on Hamster
Does anyone know where they get these sounds??? The ones that screw together and are enlarger type. I am looking for ones that increase size.

This is cool. http://xhamster.com/movies/2765103/girl ... ation.html
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

Oops! 404 Page Not Found Link got me this
Keep on stretching that pee hole
alan69

Post by alan69 »

That's because the link is broken. All you do is copy the whole thing, black and blue writing as one strip, and then paste it into your browser. It will work. Not bad either. Alan
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

alan69 wrote:That's because the link is broken. All you do is copy the whole thing, black and blue writing as one strip, and then paste it into your browser. It will work. Not bad either. Alan
Or simply click here: http://xhamster.com/movies/2765103/girl ... ation.html
devodude

Post by devodude »

Bacon.Trap wrote:
dlblack wrote:Yes go to amazon and search for Master Series The Meat Cleaver Stainless Steel Urethral Stretcher
I paid about $33 for it and the shipping made it About $42 dollars.

I have been able to keep it in a hour or so at a time as it is. I love to look down in my big hole when it is stretched with this toy. My hole looks so big after I use it.

Dwight
For us brit lot ; http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/urethral-str ... 92597.html
Personally, I think this device is horribly designed. For one thing, the small bars that go into the urethra need to be WAY longer. Or you should be able to get extra sections that are longer. Secondly, the poles should be wider and curved. Thirdly, the force shouldn't only be in one direction. It should also go 90 degree from the poles too. Hell, I wish I had the skill set to make and market my own version of this device!

For me, my Killian speculum was way cheaper and a better investment.
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
devodude

Post by devodude »

Oregazmick wrote:
TetherSpout wrote:The way I see it, cutting a pee hole doesn't enlarge it. It simply obliterates it and moves the opening further down the urethra, which is a tragedy because the urethral orifice, i.e. the meatus, is typically one of the most sensitive areas of the glans when left intact. If you want to retain sensitivity and keep your options open, it is far better to stretch the orifice than to cut it.
How I agree with you! Stretching is a long journey and not for the impatient, the journey and the processes involved form the pleasure, cutting is definitely not the answer.
Since I have a meatotomy, I'd have to say cutting did make my hole bigger. It also changed the shape of my glans (for the better, I think). I do think there are advantages not cutting though, and I occasionally wish I could switch back and forth, but that's impossible. I still don't regret having a meatotomy though. Slicing the urethra in itself may not have been the most relevant factor in taking larger sounds though. I remember forcing open my urethral sphincter, which I'm sure you'll regard as a terrible thing. In hindsight, you may be right, but it was pretty exciting for me at the time. I think of it as the closest thing a man has to a hymen. Mine gave way, and that was the end of that.

In any case, I'd be surprised if I could take a Fr.#34 sound without cutting my urethral opening to some degree. Humans vary so much in what they're capable of. I still view in amazement when a woman can take two fists or a champagne bottle up their vaginas or rectum. Much is lost when they can do that, but it's a fetish activity, so the heart wants what the heart wants. ;-)
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/