3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

Post by prelude99 »

Hey guys!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR to all and hope to have another spectacular year with you all! There have been many new posters on the board and hearing their stories of success with higher pressures and goals for size and such moved me in the pants to set one for myself!!!

I WANT TO PUMP AND MEASURE 15" MID SHAFT GIRTH!!

Starting tonight I will begin a journey that will get me there through patient daily medium pressure pumping and 4 supplements. The supplements will keep me plumped all day out of the tube along with my stayer. Others will keep me motivated to pump. My orchestrated time frame for daily sessions will be at 7pm central time. And will be for an hour or 3 depending on the night. Pressures will stay under 20" ( fingers crossed) . For daily pumping and to keep healthy meat I must stay away from the super high pressures and that's where my challenge will be!

I will be sharing and posting ALL OF IT!! I woke up this morning hard and decided to watch a video....I chose this one :

MONSTER STROKE

This video inspired me and is going to drive me to be bigger than that NOT pumped! The new posts start TONIGHT!!
Last edited by prelude99 on Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:22 am, edited 32 times in total.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
pumpernackel

Re: GIRTH CHALLENGE (20 15")!!

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi prelude,

2015 has a tremendous start I hope and you've made me really curious. I'm eagerly waiting for the next hours to come.
My pump's already waiting!

Wouldn't it be epic if you were using the newart video chat for all to see?

Cheers

Pumpernackel

PS: What supplements are U using?
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Prelude,

Good luck on your 2015 endeavor and staying below 20hg. I don't know how you'll conceal all of the meat you plan to accumulate during this trial but I know it'll be fun seeing how you do it.
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

pumpernackel wrote:Hi prelude,

2015 has a tremendous start I hope and you've made me really curious. I'm eagerly waiting for the next hours to come.
My pump's already waiting!

Wouldn't it be epic if you were using the newart video chat for all to see?

Cheers

Pumpernackel

PS: What supplements are U using?
If I could ever get the video chat to work I would use it. Seems I can only get Yahoo messenger or Skype video to work. I've been trying to find a group system that would work for everyone and not break the bank.

What I'll end up doing until then is single out some guys who are ready at the time that I'm pumping and pump solo video with them! I will record and take plenty of pics as well. So if you are one who will be around hit me up on Skype ( massivobros) and we can GROW together.

I'll post reminders here as well. I know people get busy.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

The supplements, I'll have to tell you exactly what they are when I get home. Some are common but two of them are more wordy than I remember. Easier to read the bottle lol.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

onyxpumper wrote:Prelude,

Good luck on your 2015 endeavor and staying below 20hg. I don't know how you'll conceal all of the meat you plan to accumulate during this trial but I know it'll be fun seeing how you do it.
Right on man and thanks!! It's certainly going to be a challenge because one of the supplements I've been taking already and it's the one that keeps me motivated to pump. It also keeps me hard and precumming for hours! I've been hard and precumming at work for the last hour straight. It has allowed me to blow hands free loads whenever I want to unload that way.

This should be some good pumping! Hiding it is going to be tough because my clothes are all a little tighter now because I've put on some pounds. My bulge has been more and more pronounced as I grow more meat and get become physically bigger! You guys will get to see it and experience it pretty much the way I will!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Last night was when I decided that I must get bigger! That I must devote to growing insane girth and have a super monster dong!! I was talking with a friend and he was very motivating!

My meat was poking through my shirt and then out of my sleep pants! It was unruly and I had to leave it out for about 10 minutes before it would fit back into my pant . During that time of it not down sizing my roommate came home and I tucked, hugged, covered as much as I could!
Attachments
It was fighting to escape!!
It was fighting to escape!!
It was so hard....
It was so hard....
IMG_20150105_224755860.jpg
CaptnPumpHard

Post by CaptnPumpHard »

First, about Monster Girth ... Well, it's all there to see but it appears to be just foreskin with the lymph glands all pumped up. IF ... his cock was really pumped wouldn't the head be somewhere near the width of the shaft? Further as he masturbates you can quite clearly see the thickness of the foresking as it moves along the shaft. I not knocking the bloke but if it is just a fat foreskin I think he may be fooling himself.

I am looking forward to reading your daily reports regarding each days pumping. To a much lesser degree, I too am trying the long session with low pressure technique to get permanent results. I have noticed that the morning erection is bigger (slightly) and my flaccid cock seems(??) to be bigger.

I did get carried away yesterday though and produced a blister and a bruise. Resolving the bruise with hiridoid and the blister with Betnovate 1/5 strength, both work well at quickly fixing damage.
I will be interested in how you deal with the donut bulge.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

CaptnPumpHard wrote:First, about Monster Girth ... Well, it's all there to see but it appears to be just foreskin with the lymph glands all pumped up. IF ... his cock was really pumped wouldn't the head be somewhere near the width of the shaft? Further as he masturbates you can quite clearly see the thickness of the foresking as it moves along the shaft. I not knocking the bloke but if it is just a fat foreskin I think he may be fooling himself.

I am looking forward to reading your daily reports regarding each days pumping. To a much lesser degree, I too am trying the long session with low pressure technique to get permanent results. I have noticed that the morning erection is bigger (slightly) and my flaccid cock seems(??) to be bigger.

I did get carried away yesterday though and produced a blister and a bruise. Resolving the bruise with hiridoid and the blister with Betnovate 1/5 strength, both work well at quickly fixing damage.
I will be interested in how you deal with the donut bulge.
That comment starts with something that almost seemed inappropriate for a PUMPING forum. I've been very descriptive and clear about the difference in core growth versus bloat.

I encourage you to read through the forums and establish a basis for making statements that aren't fully developed. The head actually grows a considerable amount when pumped.

Not new to the pumping game.....
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Had a fantastic session today that left me with good size, no blisters, no bruising, no soreness! Went for only 2 hours and used my 2.75x12.5 and 3.25x10. Gave them both decent time but I had to get out of the 2.75 before any blistering could be possible. Once in the 3.25x10 it was all about the bulk!

It's late for me here so I must sleep....but what I'll leave you with is this video I just took before bed. This the the meat I must sleep with...

Goodnight Bulge

Later fellas! Tomorrow will be full of tonight's details. Hope the video gives you an idea of what my pumping session was like.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:D :D Are you kidding...................always EPIC !!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Alright, so last night was very successful in my session to expand through two tubes. I put my stayer on and slept with it on all night only to wake up to a wonderful uniform tube of meat! The sight encouraged me to get into my 2.75x12.5 and low and behold I packed it upon entry!! So I used the 10 minutes as a maintenance session and core expansion. Stayer is back on, at work BULGING and have had 3 looks already. It's loose and long yet very thick and has been precumming every since I put pants on.

Gonna deliver on the pictures and videos shortly.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Let's start with videos I'll fill in pics later!

2.75x12.5 First 10 minutes

DESCRIPTION

First session of the new year and started out slow and light but was able to eventually get to my stable pressure of 17". The feeling was fantastic and I knew I was in for a great session. This is the first 10 minutes.
Attachments
Video 239.mp4_5400.jpg
Video 239.mp4_0257.jpg
Video 239.mp4_6060.jpg
Video 239.mp4_4802.jpg
Last edited by prelude99 on Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpconnected

Post by pumpconnected »

I just love your posts and vids man! Wow!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Here is my next installment from my session yesterday.

2.75x12.5 30 minutes in

description

This was after 30 minutes in my 2.75x12.5 and was making some good distance! It felt big it felt good! More to come!
Attachments
IMG_20150109_125018.jpg
IMG_20150109_123255.jpg
IMG_20150109_120004.jpg
Last edited by prelude99 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.