Hydroceles

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

neonpumper

Re: Hydroceles

Post by neonpumper »

JeremyH wrote:Neon pumper
So what did the doctor say when he saw your new growth???
So went yesterday and when he said pull um' down I faced the table and waited for the questions and all he said was we're done.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I mean come on dudes - you couldn't expect a physician to say this is ok or good practice.

you say "growth" he says psychotic tissue damage and self mutilation...
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

withdrawn
Last edited by bigricky on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

bigricky wrote:your tone is unfortunate and disappointing
Brutal honesty is like that.

That's why I try to make fun of my addiction whenever possible. I'm certainly not hurting anyone but myself.

Come to think of it, I know of ONE physician that was quite impressed with my grotesque mutilation. Of course he was off duty at the time. Do no harm and all that...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

sorry if I offended - wasn't meaning to be a dick...

just being honest. sometimes you have to look at what you're doing from someone else's eyes and try and see it objectively - that's what I was doing.

from the point of view of most doctors - this is an example of someone inflicting harm on themselves...

I think sometimes you get all caught up in something and it's hard to see it clearly any more...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

sorry if I offended - wasn't meaning to be a dick...

just being honest. sometimes you have to look at what you're doing from someone else's eyes and try and see it objectively - that's what I was doing.

from the point of view of most doctors - this is an example of someone inflicting harm on themselves...

I think sometimes you get all caught up in something and it's hard to see it clearly any more...
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

admin wrote:sorry if I offended - wasn't meaning to be a dick...

A Doctor would tell you that people are inflicting harm on themselves if you, smoke, drink, do drugs or a number of other things. I would hope we could be more open minded and supportive here. After all this is about body modification.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

withdrawn
Last edited by bigricky on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

withdrawn
Last edited by bigricky on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
J.Svensen

Post by J.Svensen »

Well – the idea of having permanent bigger balls sounds good …
But to provoke an injury for that – that is too much risk for me.
And after all – all the pictures I found on the net on hydrocele don’t look very good.
zakkke

Post by zakkke »

Hi guys,
I have been watching hotlioneyes on xtube. He really has enormous testicles and he hits them on many clips. Seems it helps. I wonder if he has hydroceles
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

I think any of us that have done years of pumping have Hydroceles, you can't do that much pumping without causing them. I like the way his groin is stretched too.
ballpumper13

Post by ballpumper13 »

if a little spanking can permanently increase the size of the outer testes and bag, am all for it. have used stj and bullmaster tubes and can achieve impressive results with just 2 hours, but my fantasy is have monster eggs permanently without having to go the silicone route. keep posting info and tips on this subject as i'm interested. David from Vancouver Canada :) Btw, always looking to hook up with other extreme pumping dudes up here north of the border - if you know anyone living in this city, send them my way--- ARF!
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

I don't know if I have a hydrocele or not. I do know that my testicles have permanently increased in size from years of pumping. Doe this involve hydroceles? Beats me. All I know is that I have big balls which has been my quest. As far as I can tell I have done myself no harm. There is no pain or tenderness from having these big nuts (except for that which results from me sitting on them accidently). At my last physical my doctor uttered not a word about my balls and told me to cut down on fats and salt and get more exercise. Will I develop cancerous lesions on my testicles at some point in the future? I don't know. I dont' really know the long term effects of daily pumping. Has there been a study? All I know is that I intend to continue to pump. I enjoy it and I love having big nuts that flop around.
The attached photo was taken a couple of years ago when I had not been pumping for a couple of months. Now I am permanently larger and longer than I am in the photo.
Stretch
Attachments
unpumped Manila 2.JPG
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
Bigschlongboy

Post by Bigschlongboy »

Hi guys i noticed that a little soft spanking to my nuts and a 45mins pumping session and my balls get larger this pic is 4weeks ago then i started to grow my hydrocell
unpumped.JPG
unpumped.JPG (14.27 KiB) Viewed 7597 times
DSC_0086.JPG
And this was a day after spanking and pumping. You can see the difference ^^
I will keep growing