Tetherproducts.com now open for business - please comment

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TetherSpout

Re: Tetherproducts.com now open for business - please commen

Post by TetherSpout »

The question of whether a spout or retainer could migrate down the urethra and get "lost" has come up before. In the 20 or so years that I have been using them, that has never happened, even when the spout is deeply pushed in and hidden. I think that is because the spouts are so short and stay within the little chamber inside the glans, even when pushed in. If the spouts were longer, it might happen because then more forces would be acting on them. I've had longer probes inadvertently move down my dick, but not my spouts. If you use the little caps that come with every spout, there is even less chance that a spout will separate from its retainer and migrate down the urethra.

But even if a spout does get lost, there is not much cause for concern. I deliberately made the spouts magnetic so that they can easily be retrieved, even from the bladder, with a small neodymium magnet attached to a probe or string. I anticipated that some might use them as electrodes for deep urethral electro-stimulation, where something like that could feasibly happen.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Numerous customers have ordered retainers in more than one group size; sometimes in as many as four different sizes. I can understand buying two sizes (one that’s tight for maximum retention and one that’s looser for quick & easy insertion), but more than that concerns me. I don’t want to intrude on customers’ privacy and ask thru direct emails, so I will ask my questions here:

Are any customers buying more than two group sizes of retainers because of uncertainty about fit and are thus using multiple sizes as a hedge against having to place a second order (with its attendant S&H cost), or is it for other reasons such as your intention to ultimately enlarge your urethral orifice? I can assure you that if you follow the Sizing Guidelines contained on the tetherproducts.com website, fit will not be a problem. But perhaps those guidelines are not explained well enough. Please let me know if that’s the case.

Also, now that I have discerned a pattern as to the shipping cost of a typical order, I am considering reducing the flat rate S&H fees somewhat. Would that help? Is affordability an issue? I don’t want customers feeling the S&H costs are unreasonably high, or roped into buying things they might not need.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated, either here in this forum or via the Customer Feedback link on the website. So far, there has been almost none.
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

TetherSpout wrote:Numerous customers have ordered retainers in more than one group size; sometimes in as many as four different sizes. I can understand buying two sizes (one that’s tight for maximum retention and one that’s looser for quick & easy insertion), but more than that concerns me. I don’t want to intrude on customers’ privacy and ask thru direct emails, so I will ask my questions here:

Are any customers buying more than two group sizes of retainers because of uncertainty about fit and are thus using multiple sizes as a hedge against having to place a second order (with its attendant S&H cost), or is it for other reasons such as your intention to ultimately enlarge your urethral orifice? I can assure you that if you follow the Sizing Guidelines contained on the tetherproducts.com website, fit will not be a problem. But perhaps those guidelines are not explained well enough. Please let me know if that’s the case.

Also, now that I have discerned a pattern as to the shipping cost of a typical order, I am considering reducing the flat rate S&H fees somewhat. Would that help? Is affordability an issue? I don’t want customers feeling the S&H costs are unreasonably high, or roped into buying things they might not need.

Your feedback will be greatly appreciated, either here in this forum or via the Customer Feedback link on the website. So far, there has been almost none.

You know I can say it might be the s&h causing them to do that and not really knowing their size. In my case I ordered the sizer and I am trying to get it to the 30 (top to the knob) and now know that my sounds are not very close to being sized correctly. The 29 land of my sizer is so tight, even with work, that it will not fall out so I know I will order the 1 set of retainers indicated in the chart when I can get the funds together. Can you recommend the correct set for me here please. It is a very tough time so I just have to wait. That sizer is a perfect tool, and that is why I got it so I do not have to get multiple sets. And as a bonus I can wear the sizer and it feels great!. Thank you again for your effort and products.
Attachments
photo 122.JPG
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

Hi TetherSpout, No complaints from me.
You have been more than helpful with any questions I have had and prompt mail service with my order.
I just wish you had some bigger sizes for me to order. I have an 8mm x 22mm spout with an 17mm x 6mm round retainer
witch is 39Fr size I made my self and your help thanks.
It has taken a little getting used to but you did say that in your notes.
I just love it. Thanks

PS. No body likes to pay for postage. lol
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

Tetherspout aside from your albums being so perfect, you have a great business. I just placed an order and not 2 hours later I have a shipping notice! I dont know how you do it but the service is great. I can hardly wait for my spout and retainers to arrive in a few days. And thanks to your sizer and directions in the albums I am pretty sure I ordered the correct size. I will be ordering the SS ones at a later date when I am sure the ones I did order do work for me. I look forward to doing a small percentage of the things you show in your pictures including but not limited to hanging weights from it as well as the ball from the sizer. Pictures to cum after they have arrived.
Thanks again.
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

Hi..the new items arrived and were boiling clean shortly after that. I did have some probs getting the retainer in but finally got there. not bad fitting I did chose the correct one. I put the smaller of the oblong one in first and should have done the round one to understand how to do it. I also noted that the retainer found a spot to stay right at the area where the glans meets the frenum on the bottom and pretty close to my opening but not visible from the outside, maybe it was not in all the way. Getting it out was another story. If anyone is gonna get a set make sure you own or purchase a pair of forceps, I have a curved nose set and I did need it to get the retainer out. Glad I ordered the longer spout so I can get the larger chrome ball on as well as the larger ball from the sizer. I thought the spout was threaded inside didnt seem like it. Ill check again tomorrow. here are some pics....
Attachments
photo 204.JPG
photo 205.JPG
photo 199.JPG
photo 196.JPG
photo 194.JPG
photo 192.JPG
photo 190.JPG
photo 193.JPG
Last edited by fredie101 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

I was able to hang a skillsaw from the spout and it was making me a little tender so it was for only about 2 minutes. I know no pic it didnt happen....next time i promise.
I dont think it will ever pop out, but my 4.5" quickly became 6.25" in a hurry! I was interrupted while first inserting the retainer and had to put the ball cap on and run an errand as the snow is due tonight. Had no problems or pain while wearing it at all in the car or in the store. I am planing to maybe putting it in and trying to wearing it overnite..stealth like hoping she wont notice! The cap is fairly tight and shouldnt fall off. I can safely advise all that they need one of these. Oh I did have the most perfect stream I have had in 50 years!
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

NOTICE: In case it matters, Tether Products has reduced its flat rate shipping and handling charges somewhat. Foreign (non USA) customers will save the most. The new rates are $6.50 for domestic orders in the USA and its possessions, $8.50 for Canada, and $12.00 for all other international orders. Hope this helps.

Also, two additional models of screw-on ring pieces for threaded spouts are now available, in case anyone was waiting for them. As you'll see, they are not as nice as TP had expected, but they do the job and are almost essential if you have a threaded spout. TP is selling them at substantial discount.
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

They dont appear to be a fancy item as you say but as soon as I get some more pennies together I will order that and a few other things too. Question... are the nitrile retainers supposed to be a tight fit on the spout and does the ss retainers also fit like the nitrile ones do? I have to use a probe to push the spout from the retainer when installed to remove it, or was I supposed to finish the id of the retainer as well as the outside.
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

ThetherSpout, Hope you dont mind but I have posted all my tether pics on fetlife.com and others have shown a lot of interest in you product. They love the cost as well as my "pull" pics and I must say now that I see them I have never looked so long, LOl. I am feeling some swelling but I am sure that will pass and the outside threads are seem to irritate as well. I am sure it will toughin up and pass as well. I love this spout. Now if I could hide it at night so I could go to bed with it.....
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Hi freddie,

You don't have to worry about the stainless steel retainers. You'll find they are all precision sized and fit very loosely on the spouts, allowing the spouts to slide very easily. The nitrile retainers were supposed to be almost as loose, but unfortunately ended up being a much tighter fit because of poor miolds and quality control, which I note in the product description. It was not enough of a flaw, however, to warrant rejecting them. Actually, while not intended, I don't even consider the tight holes a flaw. If your nitrile retainers are too tight for your liking, you'll find they can be easily loosened up just by stretching them with an oversized tapered object like a pen. With a bit of experimentation, you shouldn't have any trouble adjusting the hole size to precisely the fit you want.

Please don't hesitate to post your photos and make reference to tetherspouts wherever you want. I can't afford to advertise (and wouldn't even know how), so I am relying on happy customers like you to spread the word. Tetherspouts will never make me rich (at the present rate of sales, I won't even break even), but it warms the cockles of my heart to know there will be others who get as much pleasure from their penises, thanks to them, as I do. My photo albums really don't do tetherspouts and tetherplugs justice and probably barely scratch the surface on the many ways they can be used. I'm looking forward to seeing how others pleasure/torment their dicks with them. I expect few things will ever look as sweet as seeing closeups of a cock helplessly stretched out and exposed by a tetherspout, and seeing the limitless ways it can then be stimulated and antagonized. I'm not gay, but photos like that are something I could really jack off to. I'm hoping my albums will serve as an example and inspiration.
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

Tetherspout..thank you for the reply. As to finally getting the ss retainers it will be awhile but will try to adjust the id to facilitate ease of inserting onto the spout. Here is a blurb from the fetlife site after I posted my pics and comments there..... word of mouth is better than any paid ads you can buy....My sales in the auto parts world are a testament to that and that dealers going for almost 1m in sales to 0 when I retired is solid proof.
My Blog
« Posted more "friends only" ... | main
Toys in the Attic Tue, February 25, 2014 - 10:28 AM

There are so many wonderful toy sites that when I recently found a new one I though it might be nice to ask you guys to post your finds as a link or a single link to a great and economical toy on eBay or Amazon. Beginners could find this very helpful. Thanks to my friend Fred for turning me on to this first site. Let me kick it off.

This guy is amazing and I endorse his philosophy about how to play with your prick. Be sure to download the TetherSpout Chronicles to your phone or tablet or laptop to read on that boring commute to work or in bed at 3am when you can't sleep like me. Photo is from Tether Products.

tetherproducts.com

Tue, February 25, 2014 - 10:28 AM - permalink - 1 Comment
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Hi
You mention that the stainless used is magnetic and can be removed with a magnet if they end up in a less than desirable location. I was wondering if this is a theoretical comment or one from experience. Could you please elorabate?

sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

slkdyk wrote:Hi
You mention that the stainless used is magnetic and can be removed with a magnet if they end up in a less than desirable location. I was wondering if this is a theoretical comment or one from experience. Could you please elorabate?

sd
The scenario is strictly hypothetical. I have never had a spout or retainer get lost deep in my urethra or in my bladder, nor heard of anyone who has. They just simply don't move around a lot on their own and tend to stay confined in the fossa navicularis. But you can never be too careful. All my spouts and metal retainers are therefore deliberately made of martensitic stainless steels which are highly magnetic (just in case) and I would caution everyone never to put anything into their penis without a foolproof way of getting it out if things don't go as planned. I learned my lesson as a teenager when a short curved plastic sound slipped from my grasp under the forces induced by my erection and almost completely entered my bladder. The end was just barely still detectable, forward of my anus, and it was a miracle that I got it back out. Since then I've always had a backup plan in case disaster strikes and I avoid sounding with things like strung beads or pearls that could come apart or possibly form a knot inside my bladder.
austfred

Post by austfred »

Hi Tetherspout

Just discovered your inventions and am impressed. Have looked at your site and viewed your extensive chronicles. Most impressive. Have a couple of questions.

1. I have put anything in my urethra and am nervous about the spout. I see how you get it in from your pics but feel I need to see detailed pics and instructions on removal for a novice.

2. I have been doing exercises using a penis extender to lengthen my penis which uses a noose or strap and have good good gains that way. I understand I could use your tetherspout as an alternative to the noose or the strap. With the noose or strap you can get a good stretch say equivalent to a force of two lb or so and maintain that for sessions of 1 hour our so with a small break in between to get blood flow back in the glans. Could the tetherspout approach hold up for similar times and forces or is that asking too much?

Regards
Austfred