Anyone else tried a cellulite vacuum massager to pump?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

clitosaurus

Anyone else tried a cellulite vacuum massager to pump?

Post by clitosaurus »

I started playing with a cellulite vacuum pump four months ago. I'm curious if anyone else has tried this. I usually use it on the lowest setting for about an hour. I've used it about 8 times and it looks as if my labia have doubled in size since I started. I don't have before pics but here are some before pumping and how my lips look when pumped. My lips remain massive for about 8 hours after pumping. It takes about 15 hours for them to return to 'normal' :P
Attachments
My July 6 "before" pumping pic. Lush...
My July 6 "before" pumping pic. Lush...
IMG-20140706-02305_1404670048970_n_1404670384237_n_1404674031905_s.jpg (21.78 KiB) Viewed 25396 times
stretching my lips
stretching my lips
after clit pumping, before labia puming
after clit pumping, before labia puming
pumped up lips
pumped up lips
before any pumping
before any pumping
Last edited by clitosaurus on Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
labialovingdick

Re: Anyone else tried a cellulite vacuum massager to pump?

Post by labialovingdick »

--- deleted ---
Last edited by labialovingdick on Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
plumpitup

Post by plumpitup »

Absolutely gorgeous! Is this what you are using? Wow, I can't wait to put this into the rotation!

http://www.amazon.com/Anti-Cellulite-Ma ... 92&sr=1-55
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

MMMMMMMMM....You have a GORGEOUS pussy...Love those huge puffy lips and swollen clit....Please post more.... :D
train_eugene

Post by train_eugene »

very nice pump
clitosaurus

Post by clitosaurus »

Yes plumpitup, I am using something very similar to that. I use it on the low setting and it is so relaxing, sometimes I doze off while pumping.

My lips, in their un-pumped state, where not always so big. I believe their size has almost doubled since I started pumping, and I've only done about 8-10 sessions.
clitosaurus

Post by clitosaurus »

clitosaurus wrote:Yes plumpitup, I am using something very similar to that. I use it on the low setting and it is so relaxing, sometimes I doze off while pumping.

My lips, in their un-pumped state, where not always so big. I believe their size has almost doubled since I started pumping, and I've only done about 8-10 sessions.
It's called Cellu 5000. I didn't plan to buy it. I had a conventional pump and I saw the cellulite pump in a Chinese store. I tried it out as soon as I got back to the office (no one was around) and I was instantly addicted. If I didn't have such a hectic work schedule, I'd be doing it everyday and my lips would probably be a few centimeters longer.
plumpitup

Post by plumpitup »

Thanks! I couldn't find that particular one to purchase, so I ordered one from Amazon that looked pretty similar. Wifey is excited! They all get pretty terrible reviews but I guess that is because these people are using it to rid themselves of cellulite rather than for labia and clitoral enlargement! :lol: :lol: :lol: Do you just use the cup provided or are some of your other cups able to fit in the vacuum massager? Can't wait to see more.
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Amazing pussy to start with, but pumping with that machine is out of sight! If you got that big in those few sessions think what the effect will be after a year or so :D Instant erection here, Thank you, and please keep pumping and sharing your most beautiful pumped pussy here.
clitosaurus

Post by clitosaurus »

I've only used the cup it came with. I'm sure you could attach bigger cups but I haven't tried yet. I thought of sealing their cup onto a big plastic bowl to get a giant pussy - I'll try this one day with aqua mend but I'd probably have to separate it for hygiene after each use. Still, sounds like a plan. I like the shape the small cup gives me though, nice elongated parts. I tend to move it around alot and get different effects. Be careful, I think you can hurt yourself, so use the lower settings most of the time, and high settings for brief periods of extra suction. Oh, I found another pic from that same session, taken 8 hours after pumping (sorry bout the dried cum). As you can see, lips hadn't gone down much since the previous time.

Oh, and I have no choice but to continue pumping, nothing turns me on as much as doing this and I'm totally addicted.

I started also attaching syringes to myself, up to three at a time. I got the biggest one I could find, as well as small and medium for my nipples and clit, which I pump in stages. I only wish I'd bought more giant syringes. Next time I'll have one on each nipple and have one sucking on my clit and labia. I simply sawed of the ends, used a lighter to smooth the edges and attached. I can even get enough suction to attach weights to both my labia and clit. I use boxes of staples as the fit perfectly on the syringe.
the result of the using those boxes of staples
the result of the using those boxes of staples
other types of weight
other types of weight
weighting down clit and upper labia
weighting down clit and upper labia
8 hours after pumping
8 hours after pumping
harry_00

Post by harry_00 »

oh wow, what a clitty
herman67

Post by herman67 »

Amazing. Post more
tassyluver

Post by tassyluver »

I'm glad you're addicted to pumping cause I'm gettin addicted to lookin at your GORGEOUS HOT pumped clit and lips....AMAZING!! :D
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Just fabulous!!! Love how you are stretching it more and more in different ways. Truly shows your addiction. Please keep it up and thks for sharing it with us.
clitosaurus

Post by clitosaurus »

Wow, my pussy is feeling so admired and appreciated - it's even blushing, lol :P. Thanks for all your kind words. Here's a fresh batch of pumped pussy for your viewing pleasure