Changing the frenum/frenulum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

nikp

Re: Changing the frenum/frenulum

Post by nikp »

Good post!

Could be a good topic ' Doughnuts with no frenum '.

Will have to post one of mine!
british pumper

Post by british pumper »

Hi I cut my frenum about twenty five years ago. I have been pumping for about thirty year. when I pumped and having sex it was pulling my head backwards, so I cut it! Best thing I have ever done it made my head less sensitive during sex and could go for hours with out coming. I could have a wank without it pulling my head back and making it sore. I will put a photo off it.
IMAG0018.jpg
Attachments
IMAG0031.jpg
grumpy2

Post by grumpy2 »

Hi All,

Some time has now passed since I did the ties on my frenum.

I think the result is really good and I remain very pleased with the extra pull back. So that you can judge for yourselves a recent picture is attached.

Regards, Grumpy
Attachments
DSC_4704_1.jpg
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

That's looking really good! Glad it worked out for you too :D
will garrison

Post by will garrison »

when hard  skin is very tight
when hard skin is very tight
Hi, I was cut as an adult when about 40 years old. The foreskin that I came with was extremely long, it overhung the glans by over 2 inches. It was relatively loose fitting over my glans. When erect, the foreskin still covered the head and would only retract if manually pulled back on the shaft skin. The frenulum actually pulled the glans downward to a 45 degree angle when the shaft skin was retracted fully. I have no pics of my foreskin, the doc did take pics, he was going to write a piece for some publication. Not seeing a skin tube at the end of my penis was quite a shock. Here are pics of what little will looks like today, top side and bottom. In hindsight, I would not do that again. It was not medically necessary, just a cosmetic thing to satisfy the wife
Attachments
where frenulum removed
where frenulum removed
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Sorry to hear that Will, it sounds like it was an amazing foreskin :(
will garrison

Post by will garrison »

Thanks for your reply. And yes, I was very sad when the bandages were removed a day or so later. In the office the day before, the doc did the measuring and asked what I wanted my penis to look like.When erect, I wanted to have some skin to roll up behind the glans but not to ever cover the head. The doc, my wife and I all agreed with this. He could tighten up the new skin opening so it would not go over the coronal ridge. The next day at surgery, the wife, her mother and her sister were all there to make sure that I would not turn chicken. I had to disrobe in front of them and get on the surgery table with the mother and sister staring at my long foreskin. Before I went out, they were talking about how grotesque my penis was. I did try to change my mind but the wife yelled at the doc "Get that f------ needle in him, he is not going to change his mind now." After I was under the anesthetic , the mother in law and sister in law both managed to talk the wife and the doc into cutting me as tight as possible. I was not happy at all. Before my dick was healed, the divorce was started. The doc told me later that the article had been printed on my freakish foreskin. I have tried to research this but no luck. Another weird happening, the doc wanted to save the foreskin and in fact I did receive it in a glass jar when leaving the hospital. In the subsequent divorce fighting, the jar and my foreskin strangely disappeared. Never to be seen again. Guess I will never forget--nor forgive.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

What the hell..
jazzik

Post by jazzik »

Hi, I did the frenulolektomy by myself yesterday, and it is heeling right well now. I'm happy I did it as I would like it to.

Dirk
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I mean the one involving a substantial advantage frenulectomy for a masturbators . Because you can take advantage of the full stroke of the foreskin over the glans during masturbation . I also believe an uncircumcised penis looks without frenulum very good. Also the cleanliness is a penis without frenulum at an advantage because when retracted foreskin wrinkles are no more that can be washed badly . For me cleanliness is very important. Because this is my penis always in very good condition and I can masturbate at any time . I use to save the penis butter for many years that I rub thin on the glans . I've even removed the frenulum prepuce , with the result, I am very satisfied. I have never been able to find any impairment in the sense ( sensibility ) . The visual impression I also find very good ( see pictures ) . The surgery is now back 47 years , so I think I can tell. I do still think it was a good idea to place the frenulectomy. :)
Solo Masturbant :D
badkruka

Post by badkruka »

I'm still happy with my frenum cut.
/Rob
nikp

Post by nikp »

Best thing I have done. Better for masturbating, getting a full roll over, better for sex, it releases the head so that when pumped you can almost lock it in great for those awkward positions and of course a nice even doughnut.
rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

Damn, I wish I had a 2 inch over hang of my foreskin. Just think of the possibilities.
heinderhod

Post by heinderhod »

[/img]had my Frenulum removed in January by my urologist due to my constant blood thinning. I hate myself not have done it years ago. I feel so free whem masturbating or puming my dick for hours.But like to still play with my perfekt foreskin
netnic

Post by netnic »

I have always found that cocks without a frenulum looked much better but I never thought that I could remove mine until I read this thread.

I pierced my frenulum many years ago and the hole never closed. I was therefore able to tie off the frenulum very easily. I tied it off once for four days until the cotton (pictured) slackened off and then retied it for four more days.
First tie off
First tie off
The piercing hole can be seen clearly just before I cut the skin.
Piercing visible
Piercing visible
I cleaned the frenulum with alcohol and used a very sharp thin razor blade (broken out of a new disposable razor and thoroughly cleaned in alcohol) to make the cut. Despite the tying off the cuts bled more than I expected and so I went very slowly - at the end it became almost pleasant. The piercing hole open out and I only had two small wounds to dress.
After cut
After cut
After a couple of days the wounds healed and this is the final result. I am most pleased with the new look of my cock !
The result : Enjoy !
The result : Enjoy !