Inside pulling out... how to avoid..

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

ssh1966

Inside pulling out... how to avoid..

Post by ssh1966 »

I have a little issue that has been buggin my wife and me...  The cup we got from New Art and my penis tube seem to pull some of the inside of her vagina to the outside (not turning her inside out or anything,  just the preasure putting enough pull to sort of fold her out instead of pumping the labia minor. (Labia Major pumps up fine).  <br><br>we like the feel of the fullness on the Outter lips, but we can seem to get enough of a start on the inner lips to form a good seal on her vagina...  just wondering if any other ladies have had this issue and what a solution may be...  Possibly cupping cups that are smaller and would force a more localized sucking into a closed area? <br><br>thanks<br>sh<br>
decoguy

Re: Inside pulling out... how to avoid..

Post by decoguy »

try a smaller size that helped with my g-friend.<br>
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

there you have it!<br><br>good advice. im not a female but the same reasoning works for a male!<br><br>jerry 8)
JackSlim

Post by JackSlim »

Yeah i would have to agree with got one for my wife and had to get a different size or just use the penis cylinder my wife loves it more than the cup.<br><br>JackSlim<br><br>www.genadult.com

Post by Guest »

i use a 2 1/4" penis cylinder on my g/f and it works wonderfully. it all has to do with anatomy. you'll find something that works and you'll be happy ya took the time to find it when ya do!