MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!! *Aug 29 OUTRAGEOUS BULGE VID!!*

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

ellery888

Re: MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!! *Aug 29 OUTRAGEOUS BULGE VID!!*

Post by ellery888 »

while prelude99 have a number of just awesome threads, this still is my favorite. rock on friend! :wink:

ellery
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

ellery888 wrote:while prelude99 have a number of just awesome threads, this still is my favorite. rock on friend! :wink:

ellery
Thanks man, I would have to agree with you on this thread. It has some of my most outrageous pump moments here!! I'm looking to change that with the experiment tho, going to fill the 4.25 cock only and get as close as I can to filling the 5.

Later buddy.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
pumpmypuss

Post by pumpmypuss »

wow....thats all i can say.....WOOOOWWWW ....... :D
lepamplemousse

Post by lepamplemousse »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your M E G A H U G E stuff!
Some day, you will fill-up your 5" cock only.
be big, be proud, be happy
thughung

Post by thughung »

WOW! ur a beast yo, do u ever blunt it down while pumping?
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

thughung wrote:WOW! ur a beast yo, do u ever blunt it down while pumping?
Fuck ya man--that's wassup!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Oh yeah son!! It's the only way to get extra huge!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

lepamplemousse wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your M E G A H U G E stuff!
Some day, you will fill-up your 5" cock only.
I completely agree and am about to get back to training to fill that thing only cock.

Gonna go for a slow long deep core pump in a few minutes.
thughung

Post by thughung »

No doubt
trickster

Re: MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!! *July 8 pg. 16 CUMsplosion!!*

Post by trickster »

prelude99 wrote:
jschlong wrote:Amazing prelude!! that cum looks mighty thick just like everything else you got bro!!
PS a big thankyou for prompt response to my questions.
Thanks for the long feedback and answers to my questions too.
Will it really take me that long to reach 9" prelude? what regime do you suggest? how many hours a day or week should be be pumping the good old son-of-a-gun in order to get the max results? could you suggest a typical session.
ps another few questions as I am sooooo in aweeeeee of youuuu....
1. a what size flaccid and erect were you at the start, before you started pumping? (length & girth);
1. b how long you been pumping and what is a typical weekly regime for you?
2. what size flaccid and erect are you now, when you are not in vacuum pump?;
3. what size can you reach now in vacuum pump?
you suggested using some good supplements to hence growth - any suggestions? Do you also recomment plenty of water?
Prelude you are a truth God!! You should law claim to the Zeroth (or negative) Law of Pumping!! a wee bit of Physics there for you!!
I'm a Theoretical Physicist myself and by the sounds of a previous post you have an interest in similar fundamentals!!
Take care#
jschlong

PS i'll have to post a few pics of myself for you soon.
You have quite a few questions man and for me to address them properly I needed to bracket off a bit of time to write this out. You are very welcome for the info, I just love pumping and wish success to all who endeavor. So let's get started.

For your length it will take at least a year to get that long if you are currently maxing at a little over 8". Length is a hard thing to come by when pumping so patience is huge, but consistency will get you there. To get you there maintain consistency in your current regimen and increase duration and pressure over time and you'll see your goal come true in your pants! As long as you are experiencing an hour of in tube time, that's not counting breaks, you should definitely grow.

As for my original sizes I'm not totally sure on the flaccid number but my erect size was 7.9-8.1x7.01 and I've been a pumper since 99. What my normal session looks like now is a bit different than the standard person. I have standard sessions and I also have a size gainer routine that I do that is for when I'm ready to bulk up. My normal routine is every 3 days, filling my 3.5"x10" cock only, or 2 hours total time which ever happens first. I spend a lot of time before and after pumping stretching and loosening my skin so that it can handle the new size. Currently that normal session that I do is a maintenance style session to "stay in shape".

Since being a Long time pumper/enlarger my cock has become variable in size dependant upon how long I've been hard. Flaccid it ranges between 6.4-7.2x6.2-6.5 when erect that range is 9.25-9.8x7.4-7.8. During a pump session I can reach 10.3x13+ with a base girth of 15.5. Also my nonpumped base girth is well over 8.2" and gives a trunk like appearance to it.

The supplements that I mentioned were for overall penis health and cum volume increase. Arginine is a great supplement that is essentially fuel for everything else along with nitric oxide. The yohimbe raises libido hard core but it will make you slightly aggressive and horny. This is what can give people explosive loads! Tribulus also has a similar effect but its due to the increased testosterone production that it stimulates. Maca gives all the precum you could ever want! Overall taken together your balls blow up endlessly!

Water is a huge proponent to all of this working well so staying hydrated is a plus! I hope that I've again been sufficient at answering your questions and you will see results as a result, lol. Also the physics books are going to get rewritten for the law of Conservation of Mass.....while pumping! I'm may create an entire rule book to this lol! Later bro!

thanks for info Prelude!!! :D :wink: :mrgreen:
trickster

Re: MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!! *July 8 pg. 16 CUMsplosion!!*

Post by trickster »

prelude99 wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:53 pm I just looked through this entire thread and noticed I posted pics from this video but not the video. The bulge in this video is OUTRAGEOUS!! It's normally a pay video but I think the guys here will appreciate it more than those on xtube.

http://db.tt/yBE7EesY Monstrous OUTRAGEOUS bulge.

Let me know what you guys think, reminds me of something Mr. "Never big enough" would have created.
Best Bust Ever! Thanks Prelude. :mrgreen: :wink:
damien

Post by damien »

Thanks for the awesome video. Well done, big everything. Keep cumming.
DirtyBeaver

Post by DirtyBeaver »

Wow, Thats HUUUGE great patient and effort. Nice video too
FullExtend
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

prelude99 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:19 am
Oh yeah son!! It's the only way to get extra huge!
shit yea I don't know why but. Mary Jane has helped with some of my biggest pumps to. I think it just helps relax everything down there plus aphrodisiac!!
DirtyBeaver

Post by DirtyBeaver »

Nice video that's gives motivation to others.
FullExtend