enlarging pee hole

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

urethaplay

Re: enlarging pee hole

Post by urethaplay »

best thing is my batterie
Attachments
Battery
Battery
urethaplay

Post by urethaplay »

open peehole
Attachments
finger stretch
finger stretch
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

The way I see it, cutting a pee hole doesn't enlarge it. It simply obliterates it and moves the opening further down the urethra, which is a tragedy because the urethral orifice, i.e. the meatus, is typically one of the most sensitive areas of the glans when left intact. If you want to retain sensitivity and keep your options open, it is far better to stretch the orifice than to cut it.
alan69

Post by alan69 »

I surely agree with that ( viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37888&start=90 )But my hole is still moving toward the underside, and I can not think of a way to keep it centered. To prevent too much more lopsidedness, I was debating about cutting a little on the top side, to even it out. Even trying to find a younger urologist in this area, who would not be a pompous condemning old asshole and getting a little professional surgery. A
alan69

Tranny with gaping peehole

Post by alan69 »

Something has been there for damn sure. Anybody know where we can find more?

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/1130 ... pbFWSewW4E
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Both links take me to the home page (not the video) and the word "unauthorized" appears in the address bar. As I do not understand Czech I am unlikely to get any further.
zena69

Post by zena69 »

I have enlarged the pee slit of my bf by gradually inserting my smallest finger over the last few months. I used a dab of vaseline and inserted upto two knucles within one month. By the end of four months I could insert the whole length of my smallest finger quite easily. Now again using vaseline as lube, I can insert a half of my index finger (2 knucles) and working on inserting the whole finger. That is his slit is about 1/2" wide/stretched. He does the same with my pee hole. My pee slit stretches about 1/2" by his index fnger and I feel great about it and want to stretch it further.
alan69

Post by alan69 »

Bless your heart. -- what a gal. I am envious. I wish my current playmate was nearly that enthusiastic. Keep stretching. You'll be having peehole sex in no time, at that rate.

Alan
xxxhamster

Post by xxxhamster »

http://meatomy.tumblr.com ...my website with pictures
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

I got this new toy off amazon. It its a lot of fun to play with. Here is a link to the video I posted on xtube. Hope the link works.
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=RBNpu-G385-
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

Where can I find one of these devices? Are they on Amazon, and just what are they called?
Thanks,
B
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

bob3780 wrote:Where can I find one of these devices? Are they on Amazon, and just what are they called?
Thanks,
B
Just go to amazon.com and search for "Master Series The Meat Cleaver" and you will get two sellers of this device. Looks like the same one as in the video.

Do a google search too. Other websites offer it also, for as low as $49. I am sometimes a bit leery of random websites keeping my credit card info safe and delivering the merchandise in a timely fashion. So I evaluate the price vs. the sellers reputation (if any).
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

PocketPool wrote:
bob3780 wrote:Where can I find one of these devices? Are they on Amazon, and just what are they called?
Thanks,
B
Just go to amazon.com and search for "Master Series The Meat Cleaver" and you will get two sellers of this device. Looks like the same one as in the video.
Thanks for the info, it looks to be an ideal tool for peehole stretching as my experience is that to get results constant "pressure" is necessary, and this looks as if it could be worn indefinitely. Just done a search on Google UK, and the top entry was for Amazon UK, so no security risk there as I deal with them anyway. Only one seller of "Master Series The Meat Cleaver", and it is currently out of stock, but I've put my name down to be emailed when it is available. No price given, but if I think the price is reasonable when it is available, I will order one.
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Yes go to amazon and search for Master Series The Meat Cleaver Stainless Steel Urethral Stretcher
I paid about $33 for it and the shipping made it About $42 dollars.

As far as wearing it for a extend time it is heavy. It tends to slide out of hole in time. The head ring is loose on my cock soft but tight when hard. To keep it in when soft I am experimenting with a cock ring behind my balls with rubber band connected to the stretcher to hole it in. So far it has not worked out. But I keep trying and with different things to hold it in.

I have been able to keep it in a hour or so at a time as it is. I love to look down in my big hole when it is stretched with this toy. My hole looks so big after I use it.

Dwight