Cock infusion advice

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

Lebowski

Cock infusion advice

Post by Lebowski »

Guys
I want to try doing a cock only infusion. If I fill the balls too, that's ok but I'd like to focus on inflating my cock.

Any advice on where to put the needle? It looks like I could either insert just underneath the skin, or do a deeper insertion into the corpus cavernosum. Anybody who has tried this, I'd appreciate the feedback

Thanks
Original_Syba

Re: Cock infusion advice

Post by Original_Syba »

NO NO NO NOT DEEP!
You can just underneath the skin, just find a place away from any veins. My spot I normally use is close to the base where the skin is the thickest so it's easier to close.
Lebowski

Post by Lebowski »

Original_Syba wrote:NO NO NO NOT DEEP!
You can just underneath the skin, just find a place away from any veins. My spot I normally use is close to the base where the skin is the thickest so it's easier to close.
Thanks. I think I got the idea for deeper infusion from a medical paper that talked about infusing saline into the corpus cavernosa in order to simulate erections. If you only inject under the skin, does your inner cock stay small while the skin stretches out like a balloon around it? I'd like to stretch the whole penis if possible
msmSaline

Post by msmSaline »

very easy to nick veins and bruise
Hey I'm Shae! I'm a trans chick, but I did this for two decades before transitioning (She/Her).

Facebook.com/bundleofshae
Fetlife.com/users/9863829 (NSFW)
Instagram.com/Shae.meful (Sorta NSFW)
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I agree with Original on the placement there. I've done a few cock only inflations and this seems to be the best spot, for me at least. As we all know everyone's body infuses differently. Infusing at the base and using an adjustable cock ring gave me more uniform results and the area didn't bruise. I have a brief thread about that session, I'll post it if anyone wanted to view it for reference.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37511
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
Lebowski

Post by Lebowski »

PumperSoCal wrote:
I agree with Original on the placement there. I've done a few cock only inflations and this seems to be the best spot, for me at least. As we all know everyone's body infuses differently. Infusing at the base and using an adjustable cock ring gave me more uniform results and the area didn't bruise. I have a brief thread about that session, I'll post it if anyone wanted to view it for reference.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37511
Thanks, the photos are very helpful
Lebowski

Post by Lebowski »

Ok took the plunge. About 200 ml so far
Attachments
image.jpg
Lebowski

Post by Lebowski »

I quit after about 300ml. Getting a lot of migration to my scrotum
Attachments
image.jpg
mr&mrspmpr33

Post by mr&mrspmpr33 »

that looks sweet! please post more! maybe tie off cock to prevent migration? either way hope you do more and post more!
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

You should have kept going and filed the balls to. I have and it was cool, but your cock goes down first and you left with big balls and that is not a bad thing. gr8 post keep it up thanks 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze