Anyone Looking for Someone to Worhsip Their Big Balls?

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

JoelVakarian

Anyone Looking for Someone to Worhsip Their Big Balls?

Post by JoelVakarian »

Looking to be a pet for a hardcore ball pumper or saline user... I am very submissive and love to be ordered around, cuddled, snuggled and held, and I love to worship big pumped or infused balls, rub lotion on them nuzzle them and lick them all over and rub them and things/ loved to be talked down to, and im a good boy, I can also rub your feet and your cock, have pumped as well, not a lot, but ive done it before, just think about having a pet you can order to please you and massage your huge balls :3- im 5'4" about 8 inches and have a good body. if you are interested please email me at [email protected] or message me on here, please
ballplay

Re: Anyone Looking for Someone to Worhsip Their Big Balls?

Post by ballplay »

Yes! I have a major ball fetish. Love laying back and having my balls sucked, stretched, bound, PUMPED, worked and worshiped ... for hours while staying on the edge of orgasm. Would love to hear from you. I'm in San Francisco. Where are you?
JoelVakarian

Post by JoelVakarian »

ballplay wrote:Yes! I have a major ball fetish. Love laying back and having my balls sucked, stretched, bound, PUMPED, worked and worshiped ... for hours while staying on the edge of orgasm. Would love to hear from you. I'm in San Francisco. Where are you?
I'm in Texas
JoelVakarian

Post by JoelVakarian »

ballplay wrote:Yes! I have a major ball fetish. Love laying back and having my balls sucked, stretched, bound, PUMPED, worked and worshiped ... for hours while staying on the edge of orgasm. Would love to hear from you. I'm in San Francisco. Where are you?

And I love to do all of those things ^.=.^