Moderator: bigray57

DrDeadDick

Volume of saline infused: AHHH HARRR HARRRR

Post by DrDeadDick »

Talk about breaking a rib ...

5L in 24 hrs.
2L last night
Half a water tanker last Friday ....

Harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr aahhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ROFLMAO !!!

There's no doubt that you got that much into your body, but into your sac alone - lets get real.

Lets get a mental picture or two:

1 US Quart = 1.5 liters.

So - get a quart Coke bottle and put it between your legs. Farrrrk! }:-O

That's how big your sac would be if it actually held 1.5 liters and you would be over the moon. :)))
Until you had to go to work. Harrrr larf chuckle ...

5 liters is a bit over a US gallon. So - put a gallon can between your legs ... think about that. :)))

The problem is that it is SO difficult to stop the saline (or N2O or CO2 or Air ... I know ..) no matter how tightly you think you've tied off your cock/sac.

Maybe we should come up with a different measurement system:

Everyone who has actually done this will remember how amazing their sac felt when it was the size of a tennis ball and felt really heavy, and then to the size of a cantaloupe and took two hands to hold and was WHOOOOOOAAA :))) When the sac skin got tight you could flick it with your finger and get a "thooom" sound. If it was filled with N2O it would make a really loud BROMMM sound. Who ever would have though you could have had so much fun with your scrotum. :) :) :) :)

So lets say I got to the size of a:

- baseball
- cantaloupe - two cupped hands.
- large cantaloupe - two hands with fingers spread.
- small watermelon - fingers REALLY spread :) :) :)
- 8lb bowling ball (and feels like it). :)))))))))))
- 10lb bowling ball - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss

12 lb bowling ball ----- BOOM - nuts and saline in all directions. Whoooo Hooooooooooooooo :)

Just thinking ...
K.caseni-Las

Re: Volume of saline infused: AHHH HARRR HARRRR

Post by K.caseni-Las »

1 Imp.qt. = 2 Imp.pt. = 4 imp.cup = 8 Imp.gi. = 40 Imp.fl.oz. = 69,355 cubic inch = 1,1365 Liter

1 Imp.bushel = 8 Imp.gal. = 32 Imp.qt.

1 US liq.qt. = 2 US liq.pt. = 4 US cup = 8 US gi. = 32 US fl.oz.= 57,75 cubic inch = 0,9464 Liter

1 US gal. = 4 US liq.qt. = 231 cubic inch

1 Imp.qt. = 1,20095 US liq.qt.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Really wish you folks would just learn to use a sensible measurement system like the civilised world does - be a heck of a lot easier.
I mean if your military can . . .
gbb2112

Post by gbb2112 »

kiwibop wrote:Really wish you folks would just learn to use a sensible measurement system like the civilised world does - be a heck of a lot easier.
I mean if your military can . . .

Well the US military can use metric with maps and things, but the real reason why the US will never convert is because so much of our industry is based on the 'English' units.

i.e. bolt heads come in fractions of an inch, and of course so do all the wrenches and tools.
There's just too much stuff made in that system. Even if the auto industry were to convert overnight, we still have 20 year old cars on the road.

The US did try to go metric in the 70's and that's what they discovered, it just isn't possible.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

That's strange because New Zealand, Australia, the UK, and your sensible northern neighbours in Canada all managed just fine changing over. I grew up with 23.5 bushels to the hogshead garbage, but now I can't even think in anything but S.I.units - so it certainly is possible, as well as bringing the US in line with the whole rest of the world
gbb2112

Post by gbb2112 »

we do have a few machines that are in metric, my bicycle for example.

but there really is a staggering amount of the infrastrcture that continues to be manufactrued in english units.
cars were just one example, but it really is everything from the drawer knob in my bath room to the elevator i ride to my office, and pretty much every machine i know. farm equipment, plumbing, refridgeration, and more things than i can think of while texting on the toilet.

believe me the us tried to force feed metric in the seventies, and as i was learning science in elementary school, i was all for it! it makes perfect sense to me. however, since i gained experience in manfacturing it became very clear why the attemp failed, and why it will continue to fail.

this is not unlike the day that bill gates decided to put the slashes backwards in DOS just so that it wouldn't look like Unix.
now we are stuck with living with both 'standards' . it was probably the dumbest thing anyone ever did for computers!
the cost of fixing that mistake means nobody ever will, so instead we have to write software that can accept both.

consider though, we do have some industries were the conversion was easy. for example soft drinks do come in 1 and 2 litre bottles. but i bet if you toured the factory where this stuff is bottled , you'd need a 3/8 inch socket wrench to fix the conveyer belt!

additonally, while we have 2L bottle in the market, soda cans must remain at 12 fluid ounces or the could not fit in all the vending machines accross the country. coca cola can't on a whim manufacture 300 mL cans just to be in metric, they would never be able to sell that product because it wouldn't fit anywhere!
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

It obviously requires a governmental will that is simply not present in the "land of the free". None of the issues you have outlined did not exist in NZ in the 1970's as we moved to metrics; it doesn't happen overnight, and people of my age (50's) are probably on the cusp of those who do and don't still think in imperial units. It takes about a generation, so around 25 years to become absolutely imbedded, and yes there is a reasonably high cost and degree of pain involved in getting there, but your grand children would really thank you!
OhGoodness

Post by OhGoodness »

kiwibop wrote:It obviously requires a governmental will that is simply not present in the "land of the free". None of the issues you have outlined did not exist in NZ in the 1970's as we moved to metrics; it doesn't happen overnight, and people of my age (50's) are probably on the cusp of those who do and don't still think in imperial units. It takes about a generation, so around 25 years to become absolutely imbedded, and yes there is a reasonably high cost and degree of pain involved in getting there, but your grand children would really thank you!
Perhaps I misunderstand, but the premise of his entire post seems to have been that using the amount of liquid infused to give a volumetric measure isn't accurate because the saline migrates. He's just saying it isn't accurate to say "oh wow I infused 5L today!" since most of it won't end up in the scrotum anyways.

Or, you know, you could just continue being a douche behind a keyboard using any excuse he can to insult entire countries. That's cool too.

(And on a side note, why the heck does everyone choose to attack one specific thing with one specific citizen, as if that person was the one who made the laws of the nation? It's laughable at best.)