Sterile lube injections

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

gandalf9997

Sterile lube injections

Post by gandalf9997 »

I've noticed some guys asking about KY/Surgilube injections. I just wanted to share my story. I've shared it before, so I'll be a bit brief. I check this site irregularly, but feel free to PM me if you want to talk in more detail about the matter.

I am attaching two photos. They were taken today. This is what my junk looks like after a year of having nothing else injected.
photo.JPG
photo.JPG
Sometime around Feb of last year (2012), I injected some KY Jelly. In June of last year I injected some stuff called "EZ-Lube" (I got it because it came in little packets, so I could inject in small increments as necessary).

I will say that most guys who have done some kind of sterile lubricant have had very different results than I have. So I'm sharing mine and letting you know I don't know why my results have been different, nor do I know what caused it.

I have had a big lump in my scrotum. It seems to be attached to the outer wall because it doesn't move around at all. It's about 50% or so bigger than my testicles and it's very hard.

The stuff started creeping into my penis sometime around May and got worse after I did the second injection in June. It has slightly subsided, but as you can see there is still a significant amount in my penis and scrotum.

I have not injected anything (saline or KY or anything) since June of 2012. I have pumped the whole package a couple times, which seemed to have basically no effect at all. I believe that the stuff is slowly leaving my body. It seems to be smaller than it was before. There are times when my scrotum actually feels relatively normal (aside from the lump), but most of the time the skin is very hard.

I also have to say, I've been to a couple clothing optional parties and I love the attention I get from other guys. :D But at the same time, I kind of wish that my junk would just go back to normal. Most people who do this report that it's gone by 3 or 5 months. It's been 15 months since I first did it and 11 months since my last injection and it's still there.
ingmar89

Re: Sterile lube injections

Post by ingmar89 »

Actually i've had exactly the same experience using surgilube in my scrotum. Although my penis is thick, it is just from the water the surgilube in my scrotum seems to attract.
I also have a hard lump which seems to be attached to the outer side of my scrotum, almost unable to move around. Although is sometimes have trouble shaving because of this, I still like the fact that I have permanent semi/big balls :)

I do not regret it for one bit.

Btw, did you also became ill for a couple of days right after the injection?
arcdist

Post by arcdist »

i have noticed on occasion to also getting slightly sick after injecting a larger amount of ky- normally about 70 cc or more-- it may be because of the glycerin in the lube which, a type of sugar, which may be in a higher concentration than the body can handle for a short time-similar to using to high a concentration of glucose in infusions.
gandalf9997

Post by gandalf9997 »

ingmar89 wrote:Actually i've had exactly the same experience using surgilube in my scrotum. Although my penis is thick, it is just from the water the surgilube in my scrotum seems to attract.
I also have a hard lump which seems to be attached to the outer side of my scrotum, almost unable to move around. Although is sometimes have trouble shaving because of this, I still like the fact that I have permanent semi/big balls :)

I do not regret it for one bit.

Btw, did you also became ill for a couple of days right after the injection?
If I remember correctly (it was a year ago, and I didn't keep a diary, although I really should from now on), I got sick when I did the first injection in February, but not when I did the second one in June. And my ballsack hurt really bad for a couple weeks the first time, only a little bit for a day or so the second time.

I have mixed feelings about it. I do have some regrets. I am actually embarrassed by the fact that my bulge is clearly visible regardles of what I wear (I can wear really tight underwear and big baggy pants and it still doesn't help). I notice people noticing my bulge. And, of course that's very flattering. But at the same time I'm self-conscious. I'm a teacher and I feel like it's inappropriate for me to have a big bulge. Maybe it's an irrational fear that I'll get charged with sexual harassment because some student thinks I've got a boner for him/her or something. IDK.

Although, I just went to a clothing optional party on Memorial Day and was flattered that everyone wanted me to take my clothes off when they saw my bulge. No one commented on the fact that it's clearly not natural, but I did get a few compliments on the size, which was a nice self-esteem boost. So, I guess I think of it as a blessing as well as a curse. I think I wouldn't mind it as much if it weren't quite so permanent. I mean, I like it being more permanent than just the 3 days or so that saline lasts, but I would prefer to have the peace of mind of knowing that it will reduce back to normal at some point in the future.
ingmar89

Post by ingmar89 »

I also injected twice, but within a week of each other and experienced equal sickness both times. I did have mixed thoughts when i noticed the bulge stopped shrinking, but in the end I like it. I've not really had a problem of being overly consious about my bulge, however sometimes it's a bit to much, like when swimming with friends. I also go to the sauna with my gf and sofar haven't had a strange look from anyone.

I'm really glad to see I am not the only one with this experience, since most of the experiences described here seem to be about a much shorter period. I do believe however that the size will shrink over time and it also is something I wish for (but maybe that's only so saline is more fun again, or it can be replaced by silicone)
hippy02

Post by hippy02 »

Hi has anyone got any pics of pussy lips that have had ky injected in to them?
ingmar89

Post by ingmar89 »

Maybe there is someone who already managed to soften the lump? I'm thinking about injecting saline directly into the encapsulated Jelly to see if it helps anything, what do you guys think of that idea?