Anatomy Question

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

gandalf9997

Anatomy Question

Post by gandalf9997 »

So, I'm reading some of the posts on this forum and I guess I don't know all that much about the anatomy of a scrotum. I've injected saline dozens of times and I've never worried about exactly where I inject. I just try to get the needle in as far as it will go and make sure I don't stab one of my testes.

But some people are talking about the "wall" of the scrotum and the "space above/below the testicles". Is there an ideal place to infuse? If so, how do I know if I've got the needle in the right place? I have noticed that sometimes when I inject it hurts more than others, so does that just mean I'm injecting into the wall instead of the empty space?
justabitbigger

Re: Anatomy Question

Post by justabitbigger »

I'm not sure what "wall" you're referring to. There's the skin and the muscle tissue behind the skin (which may be the wall people are talking about?). I've always used a 19g butterfly needle and inserted as far in as it goes (without stabbing a testicle) towards the bottom of the sack (if you're standing and it's hanging loose (maybe at like a 5 o'clock position)). My flow rate is usually about 20-25 minute per 1000ml.
Malcosskin

Post by Malcosskin »

Each testicle get his own internal layer but their is a part of the chamber who communicate on the top beside many others layers of dfferent types
Attachments
Bourses.gif.jpg
zeropoint

Post by zeropoint »

I was wondering about this.

So the scrotum is divided in to two separate compartments, does that mean to inflate the scrotum symmetrically you would need to inject each side separately?

If not, and you inject in to a space which spans both sides, how do you hit that rather than a space which is only for left or right side?