San Diego Newbie to Saline!

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

B8rBear

Re: San Diego Newbie to Saline!

Post by B8rBear »

Thanks again guys !!! Your compliments and messages only inspire me to infuse more and more ... I'm actually having a "light" weekend because, I am on call! I can't really show up at the hospital for an emergency procedure with balls the size of a cantaloupe! (Well, I could but, that'd attract some attention!) LOL. I infused 1.5L Thurs night and had a few difficulties at work Fri, I caught one of my coworkers trying to figure out my bulge! LOL. I just kinda pulled my scrub top over it and went about my business! LOL. We had dinner plans Fri night so I topped off with another 500 ml D5. One of the guys we were meeting is a pumper so I hadda be nice and plump to see him! LOL. And today, I'm just running a liter of saline in (again, to top off) cause I have plans to meet a friend (interested in my bulge).

NEXT weekend, there is a fetish party ... gonna try to get HUGE for that one!! Wish me luck!

If ya wanna see some vids, I do have an XTube profile under the same name ... B8rBear. Feel free to "friend" me there but, please mention you know me from Newart.

I can't thank you all enough for the comments and inspiration to achieve my (and all of our) size goals!

Jim

PS - confirmed reservations for Pumpers Weekend in PS ... Can't freaking wait !!! BTW, it's my birthday weekend !! (May 13th actually). So, I gotta get HUGE !!!
mRuss

Re: San Diego Newbie to Saline!

Post by mRuss »

great results man, just awesome.

Good that you're going to the fetish party. make sure you fill up a while beforehand.