Help for a UK Saline Newbie Please

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

vouloir

Help for a UK Saline Newbie Please

Post by vouloir »

Hi,
I have read up all I can and I am about to take the plunge.
As a firstimer I am unsure of what Gauge Infusion Cannulae Needle to start with?
UK Gauge Sizes ranges include:
14g (Brown / Orange)
16g (Grey)
17g (White)
18g (Green)
20g (Pink)
22g (Blue)
Also does anyone have a link to a video which shows the whole process being undertaken?
The videos I have viewed thus far are okay but I am looking for a "top drawer" one.
Hopefully someone out there can help me.
I am from Swansea, South Wales, UK
redmax

Re: Help for a UK Saline Newbie Please

Post by redmax »

Good to see your message. I'm in a similar position as I want to make a start pumping my balls. Would love to hear from you. Max
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

I haven't found a "medical quality" video of "how to" infuse ... Canadian_Bulge's how to video (http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=wMBJJ-G453-) to get started is the best I've seen. I'm a nurse so I understand sterile technique. So I was able to fill in the gaps of his video. He does a good job except for the actual needle placement, he didn't show his FULL needle placement. (He also places 2 needles/catheters which, when experience, is good to speed up the fill, as a newbie, myself included, 1 needle is all you need.) As to the needle size ... I use a 22g needle/catheter. I tried a 24g (which is smaller) for the first time and had difficulties with it. It is too thin and bends easily and, it's shorter. It also is too small to infuse quickly. The 22 is a bit thicker and won't bend as easily. I've seen folks using 20g needles/catheters in the videos which, when experienced, would permit a faster inflation. The 18g, 16g, and 14g needles/catheters are pretty darn big and would probably create a difficult hole to seal. I wouldn't recommend anything larger than a 20g. I like the 22g because it creates a smaller hole which is easier to get "sealed" after you pull it out. The smaller the number, the larger the catheter/needle which in turn makes it more difficult to "seal" when you remove the catheter. When I place the needle ... I tend to go slower than some of the videos I've seen. I was advised to go in at an angle (45 degrees or less) for the first mm or 2 and then direct the needle straight (90) degrees) into the sack. When going into the sack, be sure to avoid any "structures/organs" inside. You don't want to pierce your testicle or the tubules (vas deferens). You don't want to injure or pierce those structures. Going in at an angle first then at 90 degrees creates a very short tunnel which helps the site seal off when you remove the catheter/needle. (We in nursing call that a Z track). I hope this information is helpful. I know, once you see the results, you will definitely do it again! ;)
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Also, I do recommend wearing gloves for the needle placement until you know what parts of the catheter and tubing need to remain sterile. I personally, like Canadian_Bulge, do not wear gloves but, again, I know sterile technique. he is correct in saying that infection is the biggest risk with this little "hobby" of ours! Best of luck, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'll help ya the best I can. It's time for me to "Pay it Forward!" Wink!
maXXXbulge

Post by maXXXbulge »

Yeah Sorry for not showing more of the infusion. The reason was that I take a really long time to get the needle through. I take my time to be safe and I find it less painful that way. I kinda skipped over that part to not bore the viewer. I guess I could have just sped up the video around that part.

If you are not gonna use gloves then keep hand sanatizer next to you and keep using it everytime you touch something.
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Agreed ... cleanliness is of UTMOST importance with this !!!
wingerjoe

Post by wingerjoe »

Hello to all
I do not speak French and I use google translate to write.
Here is a link that describes the procedure for the injections.
It is in German.
Happy reading

http://www.kliniksex-shop.de/Artikel/In ... ninfo.html
vouloir

Post by vouloir »

Many thanks to both B8rBear and maXXXbulge for taking the time to help out.
Particularly where there are so many gauges of needles, and the smaller number meaning the bigger opening :roll: .
I will be obtaining all the necessary supplies over the coming week and looking to do my first inflate soon after.
Will keep you all posted, although I will probably be back beforehand to seek further advice :) .
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

Lemme know if you have any more questions ...