Calling all MONSTERTUBE 18+" balls veterans

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: Calling all MONSTERTUBE 18+" balls veterans

Post by prelude99 »

TheDongShow wrote:not the greatest photos of my second last pump. only had cell phone to use. this was my first real session in my new monster tube
They are good enough to get the point across and to do as your name implies....show some dong! Your overgrown cock is going to fill the tube before your balls lol! I'll have a monster tube soon enough!!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

prelude99 wrote:
TheDongShow wrote:not the greatest photos of my second last pump. only had cell phone to use. this was my first real session in my new monster tube
They are good enough to get the point across and to do as your name implies....show some dong! Your overgrown cock is going to fill the tube before your balls lol! I'll have a monster tube soon enough!!
Um, can't believe I'm saying this, but don't get one..... you will put us all to shame if you really start going cock and balls, I mean your dick is huge already and you are the forum star.... leave something for us little guys! ahaha

Honestly, I think we all WANT you in a Monster Tube Senior. You pants would break, I'm sure, if you stuffed a MT bulge in them!
allisonrick

Post by allisonrick »

Hey pumpman, certainly works for us hahahaha!!!! All I can I can say is "HUGE" brother!!! Allison has a smile from ear to ear hahaha no way I can keep up with those monsters lol!!!! Luv ya A&R
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

you should invest in the Monstertibe Junior, it will give you the length you need and create a more natural shape to your pumped genitals. Alternating between straight tubes, monstertubes both junior and senior will give you incredible results. just ask me and Stretchmine.
ballpumper808

Post by ballpumper808 »

Happy New Year, my ballpumping addicted brothers. I hope this will be a SWELL year for your pumping effort and progress. Does anyone want to reach 20+inches in circumference this year? I need to rededicate myself on that journey.

aloha
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Aloha my friend, I made it to 20" over the weekend!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

ballpumper808 wrote:Happy New Year, my ballpumping addicted brothers. I hope this will be a SWELL year for your pumping effort and progress. Does anyone want to reach 20+inches in circumference this year? I need to rededicate myself on that journey.

aloha
Aloha from Pennsylvania..............I would love to be pumping in Hawaii..... It's so nice there. Anyway congrats to you neon on that 20'' mark. Did a pump this morning in my home made jar AKA flower vase. Here is a before and after with the Epsom salt mix. :D :D
Attachments
IMG_1153.JPG
IMG_1157.JPG
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Pumpman, I love how big you get! It's something about how much your meat expands that I truly enjoy looking at and it makes for great high volume session material for me! Keep expanding dude!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

prelude99 wrote:Pumpman, I love how big you get! It's something about how much your meat expands that I truly enjoy looking at and it makes for great high volume session material for me! Keep expanding dude!
Thanks Prelude..........I truly value your opinion bro.....
Could you imagine how great it would be to have the time to do a marathon. With the Epsom salts I'm having great results.....sooooo the marathon is in the planning stages now. I want to be FUCKIN huge !!!
8) 8)
longelephantballs

Post by longelephantballs »

This isn't "THEE" monstertube, but it is a monster tube.
Attachments
Stuffed Full
Stuffed Full
Picture 13.jpg (44.31 KiB) Viewed 5020 times
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

longelephantballs wrote:This isn't "THEE" monstertube, but it is a monster tube.
Holy fuckin PACKED............Now just imagine if you had more room to grow. I 'm sure your huge in that tube now !!
Keep pumpin my brothers !!! :D :D
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

longelephantballs wrote:This isn't "THEE" monstertube, but it is a monster tube.
WOW! That's AMAZING!!
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Well looky here, if it isn't LEB. :D Nice to see you posting again, you massive massive thing.
marcotoo

Post by marcotoo »

Hi...here is one...been a while
Attachments
WP_001056.jpg
pklisa

Post by pklisa »

it was good
Attachments
Picture 85.jpg