BALLPUMPERS in Vancouver BC

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

spiffboyCMH

Re: HORNY to meet XTREME BALLPUMPERS in Vancouver BC

Post by spiffboyCMH »

Very nice bruvvah....!!!
ballpumper13

Post by ballpumper13 »

ballpumper13 wrote:
jschlong wrote:Ballpumper13 .. what can I say. My jaw would hit the ground if I saw you in public! I was driving past someone one morning who was sporting a MASSIVE BULGE in his pants... is cock and balls had to be pumped (or salined). I wanted to turn the car around.. I nearly crashed it... that was how intrigued I was!!! How long does it take you to reach this size? What pressure, time of sessions, regime do you use? I think your bulge is simply magnificent... you need to unleash that beast more for us to admire!!
Hey Jschlong... just luv the name- makes me horny just saying it... SCHLLOOOONG.. :) like your driving story-- i had to laugh although there's nothing funny about avoiding a crash-- but i can relate... i'm crotch watching 24/7 and yes can be dangerous while driving... there some nice ones out there for sure- pumped or not and i've avoided many a near crashes because i was thinking with my head below the waist- lol Boys will be boys.... will post more pics in the coming weeks i have to be careful with the pumping because i work with the public and also my work colleagues might begin to wonder wtf?? I've achieved even bigger results than the pictures show a bulge so "in your face", I'd have to anticipate and watch for your jaw on one of our walks. Ciao man. Will get back to you about the info- gotta get my ass in gear for work!!!
When I first started pumping with my STJ (10 yrs ago), it could take up to 4 hrs to get these results. Now, I achieve these impressive results in as little as 1 hr!! When i took these pics this past wknd, I was in for about 1.5hrs. I use the bullmaster as seen in pics and wet (hot water) pumping-- this helps big-time! I do 2-3 sessions, 30 mins each, drink enuf water. State of mind... and horniness plays a big part too- at least in my experience---when i'm really horny and feeling good ( a drink or two helps), I get bigger and better- LOL As far as pressure, I don't go crazy but i keep it up there, just enuf to feel a bit uncomfortable, standing usually produces better results then sitting of lying down. Thanks again for the compliments... btw, do you have any pics? Where do you live and what can you tell me about you? :) Would sure be great to meet some hot attractive dudes here in YVR...
ballpumper13

Post by ballpumper13 »

spiffboyCMH wrote:Very nice bruvvah....!!!
Thanks SpiffyBoy :)
ballpumper13

Post by ballpumper13 »

vancouvernewbie wrote:hey im in vancouver too, well burnaby. Im just a cock pumper though since i dont have a tube or jar that fits well. I was interested in ball pumping but the cost of a cylinder is holding me back for now
Tell me more... maybe we can hook up sometime? I can do a demo... and you can try mine on for size. Any pics. Tell me a bit about yourself :)
bam38

Re: BALLPUMPERS in Vancouver BC

Post by bam38 »

Victoria here! Hit me up for a pump session!
ballpumper13

Post by ballpumper13 »

Rats. I'm in Ontario until Feb/Mar. But thx Bambam! maybe when I back to BC. In the meantime let's stay in contact. Got any pics? We can share by e-mail, if you like. Oink...
go2bucko

Post by go2bucko »

Hey. How are you? I noticed in the forums that you are in ontario. Interested in pumping?
Attachments
395.jpg
ballpumper13

Post by ballpumper13 »

Sorry for late response, msgs from this site automatically go to my junk folder which I don't think of checking very often. HOT PIC MAN! Pls share some more. I'm in Ottawa, seems you're somewhere's between Toronto and Hamilton? Maybe we can figure something out, meet somewhere in between in some sleezy motel, say around Kingston? Pls send more info about yourself, esp some more hot pics both in an outta pants, luv bulge shots, makes me wanna cum instantly--- and looks like you got quite the package there Mister. What are your stats, age etc? Let's figure some out for the Fall--- nothing better I enjoy on a drizzly cool autumn day then spend a whole day pumping up and getting bloated like a balloon!!! Paul