Pumping Experiment 4.25"x11" BIG PUMP (5/25 pics pg. 28)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: Daily pumping experiment (Jan. 22 pics pg. 4)

Post by prelude99 »

Scourge210 wrote:amazing progress prelude! you should do more pulling out of the tube shots its super impressive!

also, is that your foreskin pulling past your head in some of the photos? or is the donut just so smushed against the walls it appears that way?
I usually keep the pressure that high for the entire 15 minutes.

Thanks buddy for the comments, and to answer that is foreskin pumping and rolling over in some of the pics. I'm cut but I've developed a lot of skin from pumping. In the tube removal video you notice very little donut. As for more removal videos, they just might pick up since people like them, and many like to see out of tube as much as in tube.

I bulged at work all day today......this experiment is going very well.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Re: Daily pumping experiment (Jan. 23 vids pg. 5)

Post by prelude99 »

Daily pumping is leaving me with a very regular looking, very large cock. Soft it's massive and is becoming more difficult to hide at work. For example....

http://db.tt/GSa5lT5m
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

A few questions for you prelude:

1) How many days are you conducting your experiment over? I've reread the entire thread but I may have missed it.
2) Generally how long are your sessions?
3) You posted that the pressure you used was pretty high. Are you generally at that level from start to finish or do you build up to it?
4) With the pre-pump and transtional jelqs that you do, what grip are you using? Tight, moderate, or loose grip?

Thanks bro!!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

A few questions for you prelude:

1) How many days are you conducting your experiment over? I've reread the entire thread but I may have missed it.
I haven't set a time frame for it but I'm trying to build consistency and want to do it daily to keep me going and growing. 7 days so far and feeling, looking, and performing great!
2) Generally how long are your sessions?
The morning daily is 10-15 minutes.
3) You posted that the pressure you used was pretty high. Are you generally at that level from start to finish or do you build up to it?
I try to start off that high but it's tough so I work up to it starting at 20 for 1 minute, 25 for 1 minute, then 30 for the remaining time.
4) With the pre-pump and transtional jelqs that you do, what grip are you using? Tight, moderate, or loose grip?
My manual stretching and jelqing are done with a medium grip. The static pulls are usually a light to medium hold and pull.

Thanks bro!!

I hope I hit all your questions to your liking! Thanks for asking and following, I have more updates to post!
cjmc1972

Post by cjmc1972 »

prelude99 wrote:Daily pumping is leaving me with a very regular looking, very large cock. Soft it's massive and is becoming more difficult to hide at work. For example....

That's the funniest GD I've ever seen :lol: I almost fell on the floor laughing when I saw you flexing that monster.
Great stuff!!!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

cjmc1972 wrote:
prelude99 wrote:Daily pumping is leaving me with a very regular looking, very large cock. Soft it's massive and is becoming more difficult to hide at work. For example....

That's the funniest GD I've ever seen :lol: I almost fell on the floor laughing when I saw you flexing that monster.
Great stuff!!!
Lol, glad you were entertained. Soft flexing monster, is what some were exposed to! Thanks for the comment.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Sticking to my plan and on day 7 of pumping and I've been growing and not showing distortion at all, just a big, thick, long, cock. It's been quite an experience, all functions have increased! Precumming almost all day, girth is 7.3 soft, erections have been super hard and very frequent. Very fun to watch and feel the changes happening so fast. I've also been doing 100 jelqs and 10, 5 second static stretches before entering the tube.

After I pump I wear my stayer all day and my bulge has been crazy!

http://db.tt/KtoMBQB0
Attachments
IMG_20130124_170715.jpg
IMG_20130124_170739.jpg
IMG_20130124_170810.jpg
IMG_20130124_170839.jpg
IMG_20130124_170914.jpg
jd29

Post by jd29 »

If only to have a third leg like that. Damn P. you have earned that. Just damn. On another thought Has getting that big also made your eurethral opening any larger?
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

jd29 wrote:If only to have a third leg like that. Damn P. you have earned that. Just damn. On another thought Has getting that big also made your eurethral opening any larger?
Third leg, lol, thanks bud. As far as I've noticed it hasn't gotten bigger. The one thing that hasn't grown lol.
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

have you noticed a size increase in your testicles prelude? I found that if I don't cum for a week or so, and especially if I take some supplements on and off like yohimbe/arginine, mine swell up a fair bit, and also become pretty firm on top of that
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Scourge210 wrote:have you noticed a size increase in your testicles prelude? I found that if I don't cum for a week or so, and especially if I take some supplements on and off like yohimbe/arginine, mine swell up a fair bit, and also become pretty firm on top of that
I take supplements often so can't really say that I get the increase from them or not. But my balls are getting big as well along with my load....my goodness I shot 2 giant ropes of precum, then belt after belt of flying power shots! Each shot was powerful, long thick jet, and flew over my head! The amount was staggering considering the load I let go two days ago. Total shot count was 12 and the mess was everywhere, face hair and beard included.

So the performance improvements have been a pleasant treat!
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

would you be so kind as to PM me your current full supplement regiment? i envy your loads almost as much as your dick lol
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

So hot, like always.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Scourge210 wrote:would you be so kind as to PM me your current full supplement regiment? i envy your loads almost as much as your dick lol
Lol, I'll take that as a compliment bud. My current supplement regimen isn't that extensive. I usually take 600mgs of maca, 100mgs of zinc, close to 4000mgs of arginine, and that's all for the current. The others that I take I'm cycled off of them at the moment and will add them back to the mix by spring....when the real growing begins!
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

Thanks Prelude! I also would like to know, did you always precum so much, or do you feel the supplements had a big hand in that?