more from my pumped vagina.. New PICS Saturday 20130615

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

mywife

more from my pumped vagina.. New PICS Saturday 20130615

Post by mywife »

Added some new pics (made on Saturday 2013-06-15)
Scroll to the end to get it

(It’s the wife herself in this post)

First of all:

Thanks for your comments to our first pictures.
It makes us happy to read you like them, even thoudh the pics were not made "Yesterday" (we only decided to show them at the beginnig of this year, meanwhile we try to make this loveable "game" as often as we have the silence and time to do so) .

However: Your comments made me a little bit horny, so I want to show you more...
Here are some new pictures, from one of our last “pumping sessions”.

Some informations for you:
The violet cable you see is from the vibration egg inside my pussy, ‘cause I enjoy the vibrations inside me during pumping my pussy. You can also see it on one of the pics (of course only some parts of it). So that’s the reason I’m a little bit juicy ;-). Hope you like it as well as my husband. The toy makes me really horny, so I have to squirt each time getting fucked after the pumping. Or do I have to because my lips are pumped? What’s about you other girls and women here? Do some of you have the same mishaps / problems? Would be fine to hear yours.

Also thanks for your tips to our first topic. Now we are waiting for the cock tube. I'm litle bit afraid of it, but more nosily what it will do with me and how far I will be able to go.
Of Course we gonna upload new pics. But please be patient, because of our kids we need to find the right moments. Meanwhile you can comment the pics.

Greetings from Germany, sorry for my English
Energy never dies
marRCH
Attachments
in the cup
in the cup
still in it, but I'm already feeling hot
still in it, but I'm already feeling hot
One of our breaks
One of our breaks
before I was finished
before I was finished
Stopped, seemed to be enough (to me)
Stopped, seemed to be enough (to me)
Last edited by mywife on Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Energy never dies
marRCH
tassyluver

Re: more from my pumped vagina.. comments are welcome

Post by tassyluver »

Hello "Wife Herself" :D You have an absolutely GORGEOUS pussy!! I'm sure glad that you're sharing your HOT pics with us! The thought that you have the vibrating egg inside of you while pumping is really HOT! I can see why your pussy is so juicy and wet! Your hubby is a lucky guy to have you to love, fuck, and play with....YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!.... Can't wait to see more of you. Good luck with the cock tube! I'd love to see some pics of you from behind also ' cause I can see that you have a very BEAUTIFUL ass!!....THANK YOU!
wantitbig

Post by wantitbig »

very hot pussy! what kind of toy is peeking from the inside? love to see some play with it next time you post pics.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

You have beautiful thick lickable lips. I wood like to feel your vibe from the inside while you pump your hot puss tooooo
major77

Post by major77 »

Lovely lips ;)
You´ll soon need a bigger tube...:)
Looking forward to follow you up in 2013 :)

Keep up the great work :)
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Fantastic! Thanks so much for your pics and your words. Lovely!
heavylifter

Post by heavylifter »

Your pumped pussy shots are superb, I'd love to feel your thick lips on my tongue.
SPLITTIE

Post by SPLITTIE »

Sweet wet and sexy ;-)
i (i think we ) love to see more.. thank you so far.
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

eine wunderbar gepumpte Muschi. :D
Da würde ich gerne meinen gepumpten Schwanz eintauchen
mywife

Here are my new pics from Saturday 20130119

Post by mywife »

Your compliments about my vagina made me really excited. Thanks for it.
Waiting for the cock tube to arrive made me trembling. We also ordered another pussy pump. Fortunately both came timely on Saturday. Seeing these new toys made me already wet.

I put on a tight suspender belt (with the age of 32 I hope my waist and hips aren’t too chubby so I need a tight camisole, but I like this retro flimsies, it turns me on to feel it, just being bound softly or wrapped a little bit. And of course, I think it’s looking nice).

We started pumping in the evening, beginning with our “old” cup, switched to the cock tube and then using the other new cup, which is very convenient. Unfortunately it is colored red, so you can’t see the swollen lips inside. We changed between the cock tube and the new cup several times.

Don’t know if we were pumping enough, but for me it felt swollen like never before. Going to toilet seems to be a hard work, had to go with my legs formed like an “O” - believe it was not so easy wearing the tight belt around my hips and on my chubby ;-) ass.

Feeling my great lips between my fingers let my juice come and I couldn’t wait any longer to get taken. Using our Magic Wand let me squirt all over the sofa.
The warming wax dropping between my legs made me frenzied. I’m afraid I got “out of range”, as I was no longer myself. Unfortunately I couldn’t stop squirting when he kissed my cunt and my ass (but he encouraged me to go on ... so I pleased him drinking the enormous sprays). I let his finger slide into my ass for the first time. Oh god it was so hot and wet all around me. I came several times, even while he slapped my ass. It was unbelievable to feel his hand slapping alternating on the hot and surely red skin of my butt and on the wet and sticky suspender.

He doesn’t mind lying in my splashes so I sat on him. Never felt narrower before, never had greater sex. Never loved squirting, I’m usually disgusted with it. But Saturday, I was in love feeling me sprinkle more and more, feeling my belt getting wetter and wetter. It made me so horny I took the Magic Wand again to my swollen cunt while riding his cock. I gushed out, up to his breast and face.

Why I tell all this stuff???
First: I hope you don’t think I’m crazy. Surely I never get this experience without yours tip to use a cock pump. And once again I want to thank you for yours compliments with this story. Before we posted, I wasn’t quite sure if anybody (except my husband) would think my swollen vagina could be sexy. Your comments makes me love it too.
Attachments
just after pumping a few minutes. Want to show you my dress
just after pumping a few minutes. Want to show you my dress
Our new cup
Our new cup
Result1.jpg
inthecocktube.jpg
my juice began to flow
my juice began to flow
close-up shot
close-up shot
the cock tube was perfect
the cock tube was perfect
wrapped in my suspender
wrapped in my suspender
Result7.jpg
Last edited by mywife on Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Energy never dies
marRCH
mywife

Rest of the pics, sturday 20130119

Post by mywife »

Getting hotter this evening
Attachments
my hot close up cunt with wax on it
my hot close up cunt with wax on it
Close up before fucked
Close up before fucked
I think it's okay
I think it's okay
waxed
waxed
Energy never dies
marRCH
dasher

Re: more from my pumped vagina.. New PICS Saturday 20130119

Post by dasher »

nice pics of a wonderful pussy
would like to see some shots from behind as well, a nice ass and pumped lips in the middle

D.
love pumping and estim …
[im]/phpbb/download/file.php?id=208246[/img] [im] /phpbb/download/file.php?mode=view&id=213366[/img]
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

so suckable & Lovely pumped pussy
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
pandapete

Post by pandapete »

Absolute perfection!!!!!
rjgpeds

Post by rjgpeds »

T
Last edited by rjgpeds on Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.