Just injected 60cc of surgilube and just ordered more

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

darkwolf43

Just injected 60cc of surgilube and just ordered more

Post by darkwolf43 »

About a week ago I did a surgilube injection of 30cc on each side of my sac. The results were great. I just otrdered another 2 4.25 oz tube for the next fill, I don't know how much I will do but it will be a fail amount. My idea is to continually add more and more causing the sac to stretch and get longer. I think that after some time of doing this I should get some decent amount of stretch. The best part of doing this this time is there is almost no pain, except for the streching of the skin. What do you all think?

darkwolf43

Anyone in the northwest feel free to contact me for one on one meeting
Attachments
photo (4).JPG
Last edited by darkwolf43 on Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
BBBTWO

Re: 60cc of surgilube just ordered more

Post by BBBTWO »

Nice job. If that stays with you for 3 months or more, it's well worth it.
I have been playing with the idea of injecting KY or Surilube. But need more information.
Do you inject only into the wall of the scrotum. Or into the hollow of the sack were your testis are?
Thanks
BBBTWO
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

Thank you very much check your PM, I sent you a message. I plan to add more and more lube every couple of weeks or at least once a month.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Fantastic results ! Did you have much swelling ? I had strong pain when I tried 10cc in my sack, hurt for days. I can inject my cock without any pain from the surgilube and it lasts for a couple of months. Very interested to see how your plan works out .
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

I had some soreness/pain the first week, but no worse then when I max out on dextrose (3 ltrs and it gets huge) so this soreness was fine for me just took Mortin for the first week, still waiting on my new supplies. Once they get here I plan on adding at least another 100cc of surgilube. My best guess is I'll be around the size of 1 to 1.5 lts or somewhere between a softball and a soccer ball. The best part is it lasts for quite awile. :-)
brock.vegas

Re: Just injected 60cc of surgilube and just ordered more

Post by brock.vegas »

Where do you inject ? Close to your cock or more out to the sides ? Two injection sites or one ? Thanks
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

I injected the surgilube into the space below the testes. To get into this space I used a 1 1/2" 18ga needle witha a syringe full of saline I inject the saline first to make sure that I'm in the space below the testes, once I'm sure I'm in the space I then change syringes to the ones filled with surgilube. I then repeat on the other side. As of right now my sac is hanging low and heavy. Can't wait till my supplies show up so I can add MORE!

Jim
Darkwolf43
arcdist

Post by arcdist »

broc.vegas-i imagine the pain is because of your first injections of ky-- same with me--however it becomes easier as the inner lining of scrotum becomes accustomed to ky reaction -- darkwolf probably haas less pain because of his injection of saline first probably dilutes lube somewhat--but the paine should become less each time you inject --i just dont do the saline method because i try to minimize injections sites because if possibility of infections from any skin puncture--once you get used to lube it will not be as painful--everyone responds differently
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

I use the same needle from the saline syringe, leaving it in place just loosen it from the hub the screw the syringe full of lube. This way the number of punctures are kept to a minimum. I also streralize all the exposed hubs on needle and syringes to make sure nothing is contaminated. According to my latest email my supplies should be here today or tommarow. I will post photos of how big I'm getting.

Does anybody want to watch it on cam? If so let me know so we can set it up

Also feel free to ask me questions about saline, dextrose infusion too as I've been doing them for almost 4 years now

Jim
Darkwolf43

The pic is from today before next injection
Attachments
only 30cc on each side for now
only 30cc on each side for now
BBBTWO

Post by BBBTWO »

Jim
Were do you get you supplies. And if you would be so kind, please video your injection process.

Thanks
BBBTWO
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

I bought this round of supplies on amazon.com. The shipping was quick and arrived on time. I'll see what I can do about doing a video. It's hard to do the injection and operate the camera at the same time.

Jim
Darkwolf43
rosco

Post by rosco »

Love the look and shape you have achieved Jim, would be great to see a video of the injecting - and of course the progress pics as you grow!
dummi

Post by dummi »

can anyone tell me what surgilube is?

and how long does it take to go away or is it for ever?
cmax75

Post by cmax75 »

Hello,
I would have a question regarding the amount of the injection please. Is my assumption correct, that the sac swells after injection surgilibe/ky?
Can anyone tell me how long the injection lasts?
I am interested in injecting surgilube/ky and want to get an sac size euqal to about 300-400 ml of saline? Can anyone tell me please how much surgilube to use for this size und how long the big size will last approximately?

Thank you!
arcdist

Post by arcdist »

60-70 ml--dont start off first time with that much-use 10-20 first to see how body tolerates it-can have a few uncomfortable hours(not intolerable but it is noticable)until body gets used to it -will last 4 plus weeks after maximum swelling with a slow decrease daily-add more as you feel comfortable-dont try to inject to often because in can be hard to inject into previous mass for a few days- listen to your body