MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!! *Aug 29 OUTRAGEOUS BULGE VID!!*

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

ellery888

Re: MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!! *July 8 pg. 16 CUMsplosion!!*

Post by ellery888 »

Again just magnificent! Do keep your camera closer at hand in the future! cheers my friend :D :wink:
jschlong

Post by jschlong »

Hey Prelude, thanks for that in-depth reply - you really do put a lot of time & effort into your responses, which may I add are deeply appreciated by all the members in this forum. Keep up the great work.. you've answered all my queries to date with good advice and guidance which I intend to put into practice.
Thanks again Prelude... PS have you ever been to the UK!!!???
Jschlong.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

jschlong wrote:Hey Prelude, thanks for that in-depth reply - you really do put a lot of time & effort into your responses, which may I add are deeply appreciated by all the members in this forum. Keep up the great work.. you've answered all my queries to date with good advice and guidance which I intend to put into practice.
Thanks again Prelude... PS have you ever been to the UK!!!???
Jschlong.
Justice has been served! My purpose complete, glad to provide everything that I have for the benefit of You and others here. As long as everyone is growing I'm happy!

Unfortunately I've never left this country, I hope to be able to do my first international travels next year so as long as you stick around here we'll stay in touch!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I just looked through this entire thread and noticed I posted pics from this video but not the video. The bulge in this video is OUTRAGEOUS!! It's normally a pay video but I think the guys here will appreciate it more than those on xtube.

http://db.tt/yBE7EesY Monstrous OUTRAGEOUS bulge.

Let me know what you guys think, reminds me of something Mr. "Never big enough" would have created.
pumpernackel

Re: MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!! *Aug 29 OUTRAGEOUS BULGE VID!!*

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi prelude,

you have not only got a horse c..k but a horse sa.., too. I wondered what was in your tracksuit pants - and now I know. Awesome and horny.

Cheers
pumpernackel
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

pumpernackel wrote:Hi prelude,

you have not only got a horse c..k but a horse sa.., too. I wondered what was in your tracksuit pants - and now I know. Awesome and horny.

Cheers
pumpernackel
Lol thanks bud, I could have totally gotten bigger but I needed a bigger tube!! I really really NEED a monster tube. The pants I was wearing in that video were dress slacks that I usually wear to work. They show everything when I don't wear shorts under them.

That sounds like a nice combination a horse c..k with bull balls. Monster tube anyone....anyone, I'd fill it and share (being comical here) but would really love if someone had one they weren't using and wanted to donate or give a fair price on.
Allegro1937

Post by Allegro1937 »

""You know, I've not tried that, however I don't foresee it solving the pain problem. It will solve the suction problem but pressing so hard against that nozzle on the inside creates such pain. I don't believe the use of the paper towels will cushion or change that enough to be effective for me. Really I just need another inch on that tube in length, I may get a real thick seal that pushes me about a half inch out.""

Prellude Maybe you can try one of those cussions at the base of the tume. It might give you the extra bit of space you need.

Love you posts and videos. You are my inspiration.
gnvpumper

Post by gnvpumper »

I only just started pumping today and you almost made me cum. I think, for once, that would have made me sad.

Who's doing the filming there? Wish I could be your cameraman. :)
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Allegro1937 wrote:""You know, I've not tried that, however I don't foresee it solving the pain problem. It will solve the suction problem but pressing so hard against that nozzle on the inside creates such pain. I don't believe the use of the paper towels will cushion or change that enough to be effective for me. Really I just need another inch on that tube in length, I may get a real thick seal that pushes me about a half inch out.""

Prellude Maybe you can try one of those cussions at the base of the tume. It might give you the extra bit of space you need.

Love you posts and videos. You are my inspiration.
Dude, I actually put the toilet paper at the end of the tube and it has helped a ton with the pain. Since I precum intensely from the pressure I tend to soak the tissue and then it begins to plug again. But the size that I gain in that tube from not plugging it up right away is insane! Couldn't find a cushion so the tp will be used for now and its great!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

gnvpumper wrote:I only just started pumping today and you almost made me cum. I think, for once, that would have made me sad.

Who's doing the filming there? Wish I could be your cameraman. :)
Lol, so I almost made you cum at the beginning of your session. I know and would have understood if you would have become slightly upset at me. But you would have cum and waited a moment and jumped right back in that tube to get huge! I've done that a few times from growing so much and pulling out of the tube to unload then back to it!
PmprNGNVFL

Post by PmprNGNVFL »

Prelude - you must get tired of hearing what an inspiration you are to so many. There - just had to state the obvious. I just wonder what kind of work you do? Like maybe a dentist where you stand over someone lying back inthe chair with a huge bulge in there face and their mouth stuffed with cotton. hmmmm. That would be so fun to see lol. Thanks for keeping us entertained, amused, and in awe we love you man.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

PmprNGNVFL wrote:Prelude - you must get tired of hearing what an inspiration you are to so many. There - just had to state the obvious. I just wonder what kind of work you do? Like maybe a dentist where you stand over someone lying back inthe chair with a huge bulge in there face and their mouth stuffed with cotton. hmmmm. That would be so fun to see lol. Thanks for keeping us entertained, amused, and in awe we love you man.
You know man, that is one thing I don't tire of hearing from the guys here. Being inspirational and motivational to the crowd and helping everyone grow to that next level is what I'm here for! I truly appreciate what you said and if you are speaking from the others here as well then I can only thank you sincerely because the words are extremely kind. I love everyone here for their continued support of me and all the others here that share this pumping as a common interest.

For my daily life occupation I'm in sales, so unfortunately I don't get to drop my heaving package on anyone's head or close to anyone's face "accidentally" as a function of my job lol. But I do get to wear dress pants that show swing very good and a great imprint even not pumped. When I pump look out! I get un bulge in front of clients all day and it kinda gives me an edge when selling. A strange intimidation factor kicks in with most guys when I out bulge them.

You guys make me want to continue sharing as much as I can with you on my progress. I know I've not posted anything new in a few weeks but I've grown......lol. filling my 3.9 very full and am attempting to do a skin rolled pump and see how long I can make that. I imagine with most of the skin rolled guys they show an extra 1-1.5" in length. If I roll and can show that much I could go theory fill a 12" tube. The issue I have is that my head grows too and the guys I see that skin roll their head stays small and the foreskin takes over. It's an experiment so I'll show you all my progress soon.
TobyB

Post by TobyB »

can't stop watching your pics over and over!
so f*cking hot!
smooth dutch pumper.
prelude99

Re: MASSIVE TUBE PACKING!!

Post by prelude99 »

prelude99 wrote:Glad you've been inspired and have actually grown! Many dont stick with it long enough to experience true permenanent growth! Kudos!
As before as I have I've posted here but the videos and pics have been lost over time. This thread here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8686

has all of my first things and measurements.

Also, for permanent size increases I've gone from 7.01" girth to 7.6-7.8" girth not pumped and base girth is stupid to say the least at 8.5". My length has gone from 8.1 up to 9.25" on a regular erection to a max of 10.1". Those are all UNPUMPED numbers. So pumping has been awesome for me!
This is for GTOK, I knew I had this somewhere. But this answers your question.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Prelude just thought I would comment as I may not have before(I don't know why) but your package is AWESOME :shock: I guess that vid just shook me out of a recent daze, it truly is monster meat! Kind of reminds me of a huge slab of pork tenderloin with bull bags, just fabulous and thanks for your input on a regular basis for all our fellow pumpers, great inspiration, cheers BB.